**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

holy cow, 2 under 1?! :shock:

Brave lady!!

Still doesn't beat my mum's friend though, 4 under 2!!!!!!! 2 sets of twins (both identical sets, so it's even more crazy- identical twins aren't genetic, it's the luck of the draw!!) i often think having twins wud be amazing then i look at poppy running around like a bat out of hell and think.... Nahhhhh....

Wyntir, I willed all my niggles and twinges to go to you last night, lol - I've woken up with nothing happening, so I'm hoping it's worked!

Have to say girls, I thought March was going to drag insanely but it really hasn't - we're almost into the last week. I did find that from 29-32 weeks went slower for me but the pace seems to have picked up again.

I'm gonna have to update my ticker today to match my dates. I'm actually 35 weeks on Sunday, sticking with the original ones now as all my recent scans measure perfectly for that. 35 weeks...feels like a bit of a milestone! I've got my last consultant appointment this Monday, and no more MW appts til April 12th (seems bloody odd to me but there we go).

Bump Almighty is still very much intact, had another night of random tightenings/pains last night and I also thought my waters might have gone, but I was wrong. So glad I didn't rush down to Craigavon *again* lol!

Anyone got nice plans for the weekend? I have none - just lots of getting excited cos April is only around the corner, yikes!

Oh god I thought 2 under 2 would be hard work! Hopefully she gets them into a routine soon or shell be a walking zombie

How's all the babies doing that have been born?

I'm a identical twin :) I would lOve to have twins, would be lovely seeing them grow together just like me an my twin I always have a best friend.

No plans for the weekend here, a baptism on Sunday and then scan on Monday :)

X

No exciting weekend plans here. I have a mountain of ironing to get through though so will probably tackle that! :cry:

Eshka, I had cramps throughtout the night, and this morning I woke up with achy muscles, feel like I've done a tough workout in my sleep lol. But unfortuately nothing else.

Nothing really planned this weekend, gonna make some sausage rolls for freezer and try out some sausage and cheese turnovers. Want to get some meals cooked and in freezer for us after baby is here.

And now since beetroot has fully dropped I have aquired stretch marks, Oh joy! They have become quite stingy and itchy.

u shud try cocoa butter eshka, i dont believe anything stops u getting them, but it helps with the itchy stingy stage! Plus it makes ur tummy lovely and soft and smell like white chocolate!

Took poppy to swim club today... didn't happen. She's too independent! Doesn't even want to be touched when u take her swimming, never mind doing activities! She just likes swimming about by herself with her water wings on. :dohh:

Just got her down for a nap, so im lying on my bed watching blood diamond while barry washes the car. Hopefully madam wakes up not too late as it's turning out to be a lovely day, perfect for feeding ducks! :D

Also contemplating buying poppy's mattress for her single bed this weekend, she really needs out of that cot, she's the fill of it now! Had a rough night with her, kept waking up so in the end i brought her into bed with me as barry was on the sofa anyway (my snoring :blush:) and she slept til 8!! Usually up between 6.30 and 7!

Were not doing anything this weekend. Dannys mum tried to invite herself up but he put her off. This is our last weekend before Danny goes back to work so we just want some time to ourselves so hope we have no visitors!!

i think you're totally right maj! i wouldn't have anyone round either! how are you feeling about danny going back to work?

My hospital bag came! I love it, I'm defo considering using it as a baby bag once baby has arrived, also my next rimless came today aswell,
MajelLa that's understandable.
X

Don't want him to go back I'll miss him so much :cry:, but I think he mite only be working mon, tues, wed then off the rest of the week so that's good! :thumbup:

Ooo Blood Diamond Linds, I seem to remember that being pretty emotional.

Back in Northern Ireland :D, very pleased to be home although the sun and 18 degree weather I left behind will be missed! Little man also very pleased to be snoozing in his own bed. My Grandma was very ill when we left, think it's pheuomonia, she's at x-rays and all. She's my youngest grandparent with generally the best health so it's weird seeing her unwell since she's usually so chirpy. Hopefully they'll get her bac to her crazy self in no time.

So pleased to see my OH. Think all onlookers were grossed out lol. They Silas basically threw himself out of the sling to get cuddles with Kevin and wouldn't let go :cloud9:, FOB has given his blessing for us to call K 'Daddy' now too :)

seriously emma? How do YOU feel about that?

I gotta say maj, i was fucking TERRIFIED the day before barry went back to work, i think i cried the whole day!! It's gonna be the same this time i reckon :haha:

Morning everyone! Beautiful, gorgeous weather here in my neck of the woods, popped out to the shop earlier and it's put me in the best mood :)

Wyntir, I wonder if anything's happening with you? Sausage and cheese turnovers sound gorgeous, I'm a sucker for anything like that hahaha.

Majella I hope you're alright about your OH going back to work, it's one of those things that has to happen eventually. Do you have anyone else that can help out in the meantime if you need a wee hand?

I can't remember what anyone else said now...doh.

I must be the only person in the world who was glad to have hubby back to work and out from under my feet! :blush:

I'm kinda freaked out that we now move to Germany in less than 3 weeks, so yeah I guess time is going faster than I realised!
Eshka, glad bump is staying bump not baby for a while longer!
Emy, welcome home! That's quite exciting to have K as daddy I guess!
I hated when DH went back to work...

Took the girls to get DH from airport last night, and we actually went in to the terminal instead of doing a drive by pick up - had to wait ages as he had a checked bag this time (full of cheap German booze), so the girls were hyper, but he was so pleased to see us all there it was definitely worth it :)
We're ahaving a leaving party tonight, so busy preparing lots of cocktails while the girls tear the house apart around us... Bridget just appeared with about 12 (clean!) nappies - hmmm

I must be the only person in the world who was glad to have hubby back to work and out from under my feet! :blush:

Actually, my OH has just gone back today after all the preterm labour drama. He was supposed to be back Weds night but his boss let him have it off. I'm pretty glad, lol - I like getting the house to myself for a bit and the longer he's off work, the more likely he is to fall out of routine/become apathetic so I'm all for the OHs going back!

How do I feel about what exactly? The general idea or the fact that FOB said it was alright? He's pretty reasonable and thought it was quite nice that I asked him first.

Beautiful day in NI :)! Glad your DH is back Lucy, I'm sure that'll bring a very welcome break! Will you next being going back with him to move together or does he have to go back first?

How is it going Wyntir? Changes in the tightenings?

How do I feel about what exactly? The general idea or the fact that FOB said it was alright? He's pretty reasonable and thought it was quite nice that I asked him first.

Beautiful day in NI :)! Glad your DH is back Lucy, I'm sure that'll bring a very welcome break! Will you next being going back with him to move together or does he have to go back first?

How is it going Wyntir? Changes in the tightenings?

oh right I thought he just came out with it, I didn't realise you had actually asked him! In that case, it's great! :thumbup: What will Silas call FOB?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->