**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Dr Morsy from Craigavon/does his clinic at South Tyrone, but I saw a different one today, the same Indian lady who assessed me when they admitted me a couple of weeks back. Can't remember her name, and even if I could I couldn't spell it for the life of me, lol!

Woah Majella, I hope your sister comes round soon :s! And that your crazy work person stops texting. My Mum used to get it at work because we worked in the same place so people constantly asked about me and there was just nothing new ya'know? Guessing this lady doesn't have kids but wants them lots

Sister finally came up yesterday but wouldn't hold baby at she said she had the cold. :shrug: However she did say she'd be the godmother so at least I can get the christening organised now.
Yeah the girl is like 30 (mentally still a teenager tho & not a very mature one) totally nuts about kids but never has had a boyfriend in her life so chances of her having any kids is doubtful. However she's a bit vindictive & as my sister also works in the same place I do she'd get a kick out of knowing more about the baby & how she's doing than my sister did & she'd make it known too. My sister & I aren't getting on well at the minute but blood still thicker than water iykwim!!

Well I was worried about how I'd get my day put in today (dannys first day back at work) but my lovely friend Julie from work came to visit me, she's not long gone & Danny will be home soon - I have to admit I can be jammy sometimes!!! :winkwink:

Oooh Wyntir, is it possible you're either in labour or sitting up with baby right now? Exciting stuff...hope all is well.

Sharon, I'm new, but I hope your results come back with positive news - and if not, that it's something easily dealt with.

Hello to everyone else, more gorgeous weather!

My consultant's appt went VERY well - baby is now well over 5 and a half pounds and ready to go. She said if I go into labour again, they wouldn't be too concerned as everything looks just perfect...and it's a good job, because this morning I had a hellish dose of the runs AND lost my plug all in one piece, so things are definitely moving along. I actually thought I'd been losing it in bits, but was very wrong - it was just extreme increased discharge, lol.

I was quite shocked to see it, but it explains all the pain I had last night - horrendous contraction-like pains all in my back. It tailed off, but came back a few times while I was asleep and was painful enough to wake me.

Having tons of increased pressure today, lots more aches/pains and just feeling that things definitely aren't far away...either that, or nature has decided to be very cruel to me for the final weeks of my pregnancy, lol.

How cool, you've got the OK to go in to labour!

Haven't been on for ages! Time is flying. Well a trouble free pregnancy came back to bite me- waiting for liver function blood test results as got really itchy rash, but I think it might be PUPPP. Its on both thighs and a little on calves and it is driving me nuts!!!!!:wacko:

:( will you have to wait long for results?

Well, I'd still prefer for him to hang on in there til 37 weeks...but I'm just preparing myself for the possibility that he won't and happy that the consultant was reassuring.

Lady today sounds like Dr Sudhu. If it was she's lovely.

May have been - hair to chin length, very efficient and to the point? I liked her mostly because her hands were warm, lol, I hate cold hands on my bump at these appointments!

Eshka, I've also been getting that extreme discharge, keep thinking it's bits of my plug too, big blobby pieces of mucus :sick:

Glad your day went well maj, I was thinking about you today!

I must say... I am soooooooo proud of myself. As today was a scorcher, I had to take poppy out and I couldn't bare going to that fecking park AGAIN so I decided to try and get the bus to antrim. I haven't used public transport in 2 years as I tend to get panic attacks etc but I did it! :D

We went for a celebratory Frappuccino.

Well done Nuke, that's awesome! Can appreciate what a big deal that is, you should feel very proud :)

The discharge (even hate the word) is massive pain, but what I had this morning was definite, 100% plug. Bloody disgusting all the same, but that's what we get for being knicker watchers!

You know your life has hit a new low when you wake up wondering what you'll find after First Wipe...

I think since our mc's I can't not look when I wipe. I was obsessive about it in first tri. I'm still really funny when I have to do a poo... THE FOLLOWING IS VERY TMI... when I had the second mc, it happened on the toilet and I basically clenched all my muscles as tight as I could because when I relaxed them all the tissue and clots etc would come pouring out, it was horrendous. And when I did even a little push it would just come out and felt like I had diarrea from my vagina, same sensation. I'll never forget it. Anyway. Sorry, that was gross.

I've been through a lot in my life, but that was the worst night of my life. I was on the loo and barry was kneeling in front of me cuddling me, and we were both just hysterically crying, while this all just came out of me. Never ever will I forget that night.

:hugs: Nuke.

That is truly awful. I've only ever experienced one - right before I fell pregnant with this baby - and I was only 5 weeks, but it's devastating. We'd just got home from a weekend away, I was still excited about having had a BFP on the Thursday and couldn't resist nipping upstairs to do another test I had left over (obsessive...). Got the test all ready, big smile on my face, sat on the loo...and got an extremely nasty shock. Spent the rest of that day and following one in absolute floods. You never forget.

Look at us now, though eh? :) Let's have happy Tues morning thoughts!

Well I'm losing more and more plug...when does this thing END? My stomach is so queasy right now, there was so much of it this morning I struggled a wee bit when I saw it. Can't believe I thought I'd been losing it already - there's a definite difference between discharge and plug/show, kinda unmissable :wacko:

Haven't been on for ages! Time is flying. Well a trouble free pregnancy came back to bite me- waiting for liver function blood test results as got really itchy rash, but I think it might be PUPPP. Its on both thighs and a little on calves and it is driving me nuts!!!!!:wacko:

:( will you have to wait long for results?[/QUOTE]

Today or tomorrow! But rash is now on my lower back :(

:hugs: :( No one should have to experience MC. Just so so awful, I hope it's something I never have to go through, I think I'd be pretty broken :nope:

But that's fab news about the public transport Linds! :D Well done!

Sharon, fingers crossed you get those results sooner rather than later. Is the rash very uncomfortable? I'm sure it's the last thing you need to be worrying about right now :hugs:

Totally agree EmyDra, I've heard of some genuinely heartbreaking stories, some women are incredibly strong to come through such a difficult thing. Remarkable really. I feel very, very lucky that this pregnancy has gone so well despite a few hiccups - thank my stars every day.

Looks like another stunningly gorgeous day outside; we had the kids play out all day yesterday afternoon (OH got his guitar out too, he's only learning but he's not half bad and it made for a pretty cool atmosphere sitting out in the sun!) and I sent them into school in their wee summer uniforms today. They looked so cute, lol, they're wee blue gingham dresses, so much better than the cumbersome shirt/tie/jumper combination they're usually in. I just hope this stint of nice weather isn't the height of our summer, I'm looking forward to getting out for some nice walks with LO in his pram and having some bbqs.

Wyntir...any update from you?

I've been very considerate today and let OH lay on in bed for some extra sleep - but I think I'll be getting him up soon, mwahahaha. Just realised I made us sound very Waltons-like with OH and the guitar thing...nothing could be further from the truth, lmao!

i dont think it matters whether you're 5 or 12 weeks eshka, it's still as devastating. :hugs:

my mil is coming over today, i really cannot be arsed, i want to go out!!

Hope your all well?

Wyntir: our we still waiting on your baby boy to arrive?

Quick update from scan yesterday, got there at 3:15 which was my appointment time and didn't get out till 5:20! Luckily my mum had Eva or I think we would of had to rebook the appointment there was no seats it was that busy.
Scan went well altho baby's changed position again and his/her head is measuring abit small compared to tummy etc, the estimated weight it 4lb 2oz, But by the growth chart it's still below the middle line, we asked to no gender but another no. Back in another 3 wks for another scan, didn't get any scan pics to share x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->