**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

That's very disappointing Courtney :nope:, a lot of faff espeically in this heat. They could have at least told you gender or given you scan pics to make it worth the wait. Hoping LOgrows into a more pleasing proportion for them, but I'm sure he/she will be fine. To think Eva was only born 1lbs10oz bigger than her brother/sister is now! Pretty mad.

Eshka, love the idea of guitars in the sun. Reminds me of sportsday, we had to go even if we didn't do sports so we used to sit around playing guitars and eating cake pretending to watch. :thumbup:...can't believe that was 7 years ago.

CD40 ¬¬ I'm unimpressed.

"Can't believe that was 7 years ago".... you make me feel so old! I was engaged 7 years ago. :lol:

I had been married for 3 years and had a 2 year old :haha:

Got results and liver function is normal, which is a relief but rash is just driving me potty!!

Going to ring doc in morning to see if there is anything they can suggest, it looks horrible and the itch and burn is unbelievable!

Whoopsie! Hehehe!

I'll have been in NI 9 years in August. Getting close to how long I lived in England for I guess...

Lindsay, sounds like you deserved your frappucino :)
Sharon, can you even use aqueous calamine or something? Glad liver funciton normal, but it would have been good if they could have suggested something you could do to ease the rash!
Courtney, what a long wait! What hospital are you at?
Emma, 7 years ago I was planning our wedding! (no notion of kids at that stage though...) at the school I work in now you only get to go to sports day if you are competing, so they all enter one event if they can to get out for the afternoon! CD40 sucks :(

Didn't get to enjoy the sun today as I was at work, but did walk the girls home from childminders - the hill home is starting to kill me already pushing the buggy :( Half day tomorrow though, so hope I can catch a few rays before the weather turns again!
I'm surrounded by squalor in the kitchen, just rewarding myself with BnB after emptying the dishwasher. Now I need to load it again, and make packed lunches for tomorrow. After that I have to clear all my personal files off my school laptop so I can return it on Friday - 1.5 days left at work for the foreseeable future! :happydance:

7 years ago... I was probably very drunk and in some randomers bed :haha:

the sad thing is... im not even joking :rofl:

That's very true emy, but will be interesting to see if he/she will weigh more than Eva at the next scan. Me an OH arnt giants I think I may only carry small babies with only being 5ft.

Hwm: I'm at the ulster but the nurse called me to get bp taking and said there was a delay because only 2 consultants where on and they where being interrupted by students inbetween people's scans to ask questions. Such a bloody long wait tho and I felt like I was being cooked alive with the heat!
X

I was at the ulster yest afternoon too and it was a nightmare. Was 1hr 15 mins before I was seen, didn't help that I arrived 30 mins early too in case the car park was crazy as usual. I was just thinking how lovely it was outside and I was missing it. Youngmumni, did u see the Indian doc or the girl? I am prob too earl to find out the gender so didn't think of asking but wonder if he would have checked had I been further on. I am going to ask at my 20 week scan and any others in the hope one will cave!

would you ever consider a private gender scan izzy if they refuse to tell u @ the ulster? we would HAVE to know the gender, but dont think we could justify (or afford!!) a private scan!

I just seen nuke, I'm so pleased for her glad he's here

Izzy what time where you there till/from? I maybe seen you? I seen the lady 3rd room on the left, my friend was seen by the indian doctor that day aswell he was going to tell her the gender but baby's legs where tightly shut, she's 16wk x

Today for me and Eva was spent at the beach it was great! She wasn't sure about the sand under her feet at first, but once she tasted it she wasn't bothered haha x

Just a quick update from me. Baby Jax Raylan was born monday morning at 5:14am after a short labour, weighing 8lb 7oz. We are all doing great, he is feeding well, sleeping plenty (well he is lol).

thanks nuke for letting here know :)

I hardly had to wait at my last Ulster appt, but the booking appt took even longer than normal, and it's normally long! Back there next Friday for 20 week scan. Not going to ask gender, as we want to keep a surprise. That'll be my last appt there before we move. I'm expecting it to be long, but mostly cos I have to wait for them to copy my notes to take with me!
Congratulations Wyntir! Lovely news :)

would you ever consider a private gender scan izzy if they refuse to tell u @ the ulster? we would HAVE to know the gender, but dont think we could justify (or afford!!) a private scan!

I paid £250 last time for a 3d scan and to find out gender and was hoping I wouldn't have to pay this time.

I just seen nuke, I'm so pleased for her glad he's here

Izzy what time where you there till/from? I maybe seen you? I seen the lady 3rd room on the left, my friend was seen by the indian doctor that day aswell he was going to tell her the gender but baby's legs where tightly shut, she's 16wk x

My apt was 1.45, I was leaving about 3.10. Ah I wish I had asked now!!!

250 quid?! :shock:

omy wyntir I had a pregnant moment there and my heart skipped a beat, I thought you had written he was born sleeping. :dohh:

Congrats Wyntir!!! :D LOVE his name, can't wait to see a pic, does he have hair? Bet he's gorgeous :)

edit: went and looked on FB and he is gorgeous! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->