**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

he is SO gorgeous. like really!!

He has the most adorable wee face! Emma if you have time are you writing a birth story?

X

Aw what awesome news to come on to find!! Congratulations Wyntir, that's brilliant, glad it all went smoothly and everything is good!

Wow, today is just full of birth announcements lol, another girl I know has gone into labour just this morning and *another* had her baby on Tuesday. Busy week!

Izzy i just missed you then we got there about 3:10-3:15 I'd to stand for ages it was packed, then OH puns me a seat up beside the 20wk scan room thank god, we didn't get out tl 5:20! Would of been nice to say hello and bake in the heat together!

X

Eshka how are you feeling? I'm finding it abit hard with this heat, the beach was great yesterday but not much shade just made sure I drank loads, thankfully I didn't need to pee till I got home lol

Conina: how are you? X

I'm doing well thanks - just stalking and delighted to see the LO's arriving!!

There's not much going on here, except I feel enomous and that doesn't even start to describe my boobs, which the lady in M&S yesterday told me are now a 40C:shock:

Nursery is half painted!!

Congratulations wyntir!! Can't wait to see a wee pic of him!!! :flower:

Eshka how are you feeling? I'm finding it abit hard with this heat, the beach was great yesterday but not much shade just made sure I drank loads, thankfully I didn't need to pee till I got home lol

Conina: how are you? X

I'm grand! Normally I hate the heat but for some reason the lovely weather is making me really enjoy the last few weeks of being pregnant, lol. Feeling a bit crampy and having a lot of powerful BH this morning, but that's prob cos I had some messages to do in town and decided to park up and do some walking for a change.

I'd say the beach was gorgeous, yesterday was such a warm day too. Me and the kids spent the afternoon planting seeds outside - we've got potatoes, spring onions, dwarf beans, some herbs and strawberries. They're all excited for when they grow and we get to pick them, lol!

I would love to be a C again. Debenhams don't stock many bras in my size. :(

I'm currently bursting out of a 38F!! I'm normally a 36F, I remember having to buy 40H when I was in that engorgement stage with Poppy, as I was so sore and sweaty I couldn't not wear a bra! wore it for about 4 days :haha: at least I've still got them this time round!

Hi girls, just rounding up all the pregnant Northern Ireland girls due in2012 for a Natter and moan.
I found out im pregnant and due 20th may 2012
Hope to get chatting to use soon
(Dont leave me all alone for to long) :flower:

DUE DATES​

January
spellfairy: 8/12/11 Oliver & will
Miss Duke: 3/1/2012 cara 5lb 1oz

February

LunaBean: 26/1/2012 Noah Matthew Robert Oliver 6lb 7oz
Mummy_to_be87:6/2/2012 Elliane Louise 6lb 13oz
tiggertea: 18/2/2012 Ethan 8lb 2oz

MARCH

MamaDoo: Baby Boy Born

MajellaG: 4/2/2012 Ellen Rose 6lb 6oz

Megananna: 17/03/2012 Dominic 6lb 12oz

Wyntir: 26/03/2012 Jax Raylan 8lb 7oz

It's been a year for boys so far, hasn't it!

Aw fab Eshka we planted a few strawberry plants last year, but should of put them in pots first cause the bloody ants had them ate!!

Hwm: I was just updating the number of babies born 7boys! Plus we now into double figures for bAbies born :D

I think I'm slightly addicted to the app draw something I'm pretty crap but it's good fun.

There was a knock on the back door today so went to see who it was, and seen the asda delivery guy (he was early) hoking in my wheely bin??? Said he was looking for the house number?? As if it gonna be in the bin Along with the rubbish?
X

maybe he was looking 4 post with ur address?

Monster rocking his legwarmers.

Attachments

• legwarmers-bumblebeessml.jpg
    legwarmers-bumblebeessml.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member