**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

great to hear from u mamado! sounds like everythings going great! any pics?

I do but havnt gotten them on computer yet...must rectify that soon : )

Congratulations mamado! Glad to hear he's doing well after a startling start x

Congratulations Mamado! Red hair, interesting - I'm naturally blonde and OH is dark, we've been joking about the wee one being a redhead!

Sharon, bloody hell, I've never seen the likes of that. I really hope those tablets work even a little, it looks awful :(

I'm still here, hanging around, though I will admit that last night was a rough one. Felt totally exhausted, so lay down on the sofa and ended up napping from 7pm-ish, woke up at 12.35, went out to sit with OH at the laptop and came over really weird...next thing I bolted for the loo and spent a good half hour alternating between throwing up and having the runs. Was up again with the runs early this morning, too.

I did have a sandwich yesterday afternoon that might've made me sick, so I don't know if it's the pre-labour clearout, lol. I am back to being very crampy this morning so we shall see.

Sharon that looks so sore you must be going mad with itch!! Hope the tablets work.

Hwm: of course you can stay here! As long as youv ate a packet of tayto you'll always be an NI girl lol

MamaDo: congrats :) I can update beside your name now (front page) so glad your Wee man is doing well

X

LOL pack of tayto!

And I'd like to think you have more of a right to be here than me Lucy, since you're due in 2012 and northern irish! Since I'm allowed to stay I'd say you can too. :)

Agreed - once Norn Irish, always Norn Irish! I used to get my mum to send me packs of Tayto, Veda and proper soda bread when I was at uni. For some reason in Staffordshire they think wheaten is soda? :dohh:

Also walked into a bar one St Paddy's day to find a big banner saying, 'How's your crack?'

Now. I am very very excited to announce that my baby boy officially has a name, and it isn't the one we originally thought of going for.

*If* he's going to come early, I'll be over the moon if it happens this Thursday because it's actually the 10 year anniversary of the death of his namesake. If not, well it doesn't matter...it's still the right month!

So anyway, he will be named after the lead singer of Alice In Chains - one of mine and OH's favourite bands (we're actually slightly obsessive) - Layne Staley, making him Layne Caden McCloskey.

The Caden part is subject to change, lol.

Lovely to hear from you MamaDo :)
Eshka, cool name :) sorry you've been feeling shitty (excuse the pun!)
Started packing today. Argh! Somewhat overwhelmed by the scale of the task now :(

Eshka, GREAT name!!!! I've never heard it before, but I love it!!

Eshka my mum an dad used to send me (when I lived in England for a short period) tayto chippy pasties and old style ham my all time fav food!!!
Great name Eshka!
My pram came today! Had to wIt for OH to get in to put it all together. It's very light and pretty compact when put down I love it! :) x

Yum and yum on both counts :) I'm getting hungry again now...can't seem to stop eating at the minute!

And cheers girls (edited to change that from Nuke, only just noticed you YNImum lol), have to say I am head over heels in love with the name, OH is a bit chuffed too :) Everyone's reactions so far have been great! Fully expecting some people to frown/ask why/respond with 'Hmmm' but no matter...it's his name and we adore it!

As long as you and OH like it others will have to get used to it :)

At first when my sister announced her sons name few days after he was born we all kind of screwed our faces up but the more we said it we got used to it. And he suits his name so much (leland) he's the only boy I no called it x

I really like Leland, that's an unusual one.

See, I feel like I owe it to at least one of my children to spend their lives having people go, 'Pardon?' when they say their name, lol. My name's Seanin and I am FOREVER having to spell it out really slowly, only to be met with, 'Charlene? Sinead? Siobhan? Janine?' while I get redder and redder in the face!

I got my 'family' necklace today. Photo in my journal. I love it! Got a tad excitable when postie had a package from the US. Think he thought I was a wee bit bonkers tbh...

Haha you owe it to one of your children! Lol
Is your name pronounced like shannen then?

Off tigger gotta check it out, sounds lovely!
X

i have my eye on a charm from smallprint, fits onto pandoras and has fingerprints or a shrunken version of a drawing etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->