**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Hwm, least youv made a start :) do a bit each day and you'll be done in no time, are you excited about moving?

Nuke seen your status on fb have you decided on a pram? X

Aw congrats mummylanning! How are you feeling glad to see you back :) x

Thanks. Feeling better now the pains have stopped and the sickness has subsided! Still could do with extra sleep but we can't have everything now can we!

Baby is doing well, very happy and trying to beat his way out!

I've been lurking recently as I have had no time to sit down and post. But today is a me day and I thought I would catch up with everyone!

Hwm, least youv made a start :) do a bit each day and you'll be done in no time, are you excited about moving?

Nuke seen your status on fb have you decided on a pram? X

we're just sticking with our Buzz 3! don't really see the point in a double tbh! just gonna wear one of them and put the other in the buzz! or poppy can walk!

We got a double in the end up as I was panicking we wouldnt be able to go anywhere en mass otherwise!!
waste of money really.... if you are going into shops its such a pain...unless you like taking half the contents of the shelves with you or being limited on which route you can go Lol :wacko:

still I suppose it might come in handy some time if we just wana go for a walk. were using our old pram as the bassinet at the minute as it has a good mattress, when he's out of that and we can convert it into the pram mode Im hoping Sarah will be able to stand on the buggyboard, altho I reckon she might be a bit too young for that for quite a while.

have u seen the ones were it's a wee seat mamado?

Waited 7 hours in the Ulster yesterday to see a doctor. Finally confirmed as having PUPPP- joy of joys!

:dohh: 7 hours!!

did they give u anything sharon??

Waited 7 hours in the Ulster yesterday to see a doctor. Finally confirmed as having PUPPP- joy of joys!

I took this the weekend just before I gave birth, it is not fun in the slightest.

On my tummy its nearly all gone, but I also took it on my arm and leg.

Did they give you anything for it? I didn't get anything as it was only diagnosed after I'd given birth, which is when it starts clearing up.

Welcome Unique Mummy! September is a good month, lol, my eldest was born September 10th :)

Sharon, God almighty, I hope that clears up - and 7 hours?! That's NUTS!

Right. I have spent the last few days nesting like mad; my house is spotless, the car is spotless (on the inside, which is where it counts), all the laundry is done to the point I've even washed Gary's fecking trainers and today, I bunged out the kids' wardrobe, filled two big bags to throw into the charity shop/cash for clothes place, hung everything up all perfectly organised, and now I'm about to go change their beds and stick the bedclothes on to wash.

All that remains after that is to have a shower or bath and maybe make a wee start on the chocolate. Everything else is done. Ready. Hospital bags packed, bag for the kids packed, both in the car boot along with my maternity notes. Kids are off with their dad early tomorrow morning til Sunday. So yeah - it'd kinda be the ideal time for Layne to make his appearance. Gary'd get off work, we've got all next week's hols with no school runs to give us and baby time to settle in...the girls would even come home to their new baby brother.

Come on Layne...I know it probably won't happen but could you at least *consider* kicking labour off for us sometime in the next 24 hours? Pwetty please, wee man! I'm going to go mad with nothing else to do :(

hate the way the ulster never tell people , looks like itl be a 4d scanning for me to find out ! they never told me with my last one but didnt really want to know as it was nice not to know but now with this pregnancy im busting to find out x

Omg 7hours?! That's ridiculous !

Welcome Unique.Mummy_ :) I'm with the ulster and 4/5 scans iv asked to no baby's gender and been told it's not the hospitals policy, I'll be asking at my next scan aswell no harm in asking, where in NI you from? I'll add your info to the front page x

Sorry hun, I'm with Craigavon though had my scans in Dungannon, they were happy enough to tell me. It's not fair that Ulster don't. Eejits.

Oh my god I've woken up this morning (after getting very little sleep...no reason, just couldn't!) feeling really awful :( Feels like someone kicked around my insides last night. Oh wait....;)

Dunno where this has come from though, I really do feel crap. So achey, lots like before a whopper of a period.

Kids are off with their dad in half an hour though, and my nesting has paid off, cos now I can lounge around today. Was just hoping to get to do that while *not* feeling like shite, lol.

Eshka not long left hang in there, nice hot bath might help you relax?

Went out for my family b-day meal (few days early)Mum and 3 of my sister the other SIS couldn't make it an obvs my twin with her livin in England, still had a really nice night bit sick of drinking orange juice tho! And my mum and dad bought me a lovely cake can't wait to get stuck into that today!
X

Noticed this:

My beautiful baby girl Trinity,
Born 25th March 2012 via Emergency CSection due to Preeclamsia.
Weighing 7lb11.5oz at 38+1

Thank you Lord for SUCH a blessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"