**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

Oooh I've seen those Linds. Love them too. I had the intention of getting a fingerprint charm when A was tiny and never got round to it... now will have to get two! :dohh: :lol:

Thanks everyone....Im on and off this all the time so I know Im very irregular in my posts...feel like I keep butting in to conversations Lol ...getting the time is the thing.....no joke having only 13 months between these last two :wacko:

By the way Eshka I think the name you have chosen is class...
Layne Caden McCloskey.

Think the Caden bit is nice too, we had such a dilemna with Nathans name....we had chosen it then a few people 'helpfully' pointed out it sounded like we hadn't called him anything...thinking they were smart...down this neck of the woods some people say theirs 'neithin' going on instead of nothing if that makes sense...Really hadnt occured to us when we chose it then couldnt f*****g get it out of my head once it had been pointed out....had already told people and still liked the name tho so went ahead ...

Oh I got a chain with Nathans hand and foot prints on hearts from a place called 'Touch of Silver'...... I had never heard of them before ...seen the ad in the bounty book when I was in hosp.... its a really lovely keepsake...just feel a bit odd that I only have nathans prints on there and not evan and sarah, but still glad I got it.

Thanks Emy :)

The jewellery sounds lovely, I've never done anything like that before.

Anyone else got lovely weather back? It's not exactly vest and shorts temperatures but it is at least sunny and nice, lol.

I've gone a bit mental, think I'm nesting - every scrap of laundry is almost done, I'm taking a break from mopping floors and I went nuts cleaning the bathooms. Now I'm fascinated by my oven and quite fancy taking into it, the Mr Muscle stuff in my cupboard is calling to me but I've got a feeling you're not supposed to use it while pregnant cos of the fumes.

Aoife's chicken pox have started scabbing now too, thank God, she's almost over it in time to enjoy the Easter break. Now here's the question...how the hell do you keep a 4 year old and a 6 year old occupied for the guts of two weeks while ready to pop with a baby?? Think I'll be asking their dad and his partner to take them a whole weekend this week or next, they live up in Antrim and are at least close to plenty of things to entertain them whereas I'm stuck out in the sticks and Gary's funny about me driving :shrug:

How's everyone else doing today? One Born is on tonight, yay!!

I got around to writing my birth story

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/941715-baby-jaxs-arrival.html#post16733547

Awesome birth story Wyntir!

I literally cannot watch OBEM anymore, I'm too jealous LOL! Will be catching up once I'm pregnant via 4od.

Tonight is Four Rooms followed by The Apprentice :D

Mamado his name is lovely and "nethin" never even popped into my head??? People must have to much time on there hands lol

Wyntir: fantastic birth story, stitches sound horrid tho :(

Eshka: it's been nice here all day, well the suns been shining but looks pretty windy now, I love OBEM dud you see the new programme on Tomarrow night? It's some of the couples who have been on the show, just really following them after the birth of there babies

X

Ooh Wyntir, I'll take a read at the story now - I'm due another break from all my nesting lol :)

Ach Emy, your time will come hun. I could throw every cliché in the book at you, I know, but it really will. I was so incredibly broody before falling pregnant with this one; it was only when I properly gave up that I fell pregnant and he stuck!

YNImum (what is your name, lol, too much work to type that out all the time...I've gone all lazy at the laptop!), I must keep an eye out for that too unless of course Gary thinks it's total baby overdrive :blush: in which case I'll have to find it online. I only get to watch OBEM as he's normally just finishing up at work by 9pm, and he knows not to DARE ask me to switch it over when he comes in, especially now that I'm so close to the end.

I've got my mum and dad here now while OH is away to work; he pissed me off massively beforehand as he's funny about me driving even as far as the shop, yet tried his best to get out of going for me, grrrrr. I said to him earlier, 'If you really don't want to go, just tell me and I'll go myself now.' He said, 'No no, I'll go, just closer to when I'm leaving for work.' Next thing he comes to me asking what I need and if I could possibly do without it until tomorrow (no bread? two kids? what?), PURELY because he was feeling far too fecking lazy! Well I didn't let him off with it, he had to go. Am I hell sitting here all day and all night without stuff like bread, it's not like I can even take the girls to the shop for a walk cos the nearest one is like 5 miles away. Fecking men, I tell you. I won't even start about his idea of putting his clean clothes away...suffice to say the stairs appear to be his new wardrobe. He's brilliant, honestly, but right now my standards are exceptionally high and it's not taking much to piss me off!

I got around to writing my birth story

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-stories-announcements/941715-baby-jaxs-arrival.html#post16733547

Wyntir that story is awesome - bloody well done you, you did amazingly! If I do half as well as that even with gas and air I'll be extremely proud, and I hope you are of yourself, you should be. Really feel your pain about the stitches, I felt everything after Aoife was born (including a manual placenta delivery, ick) and was honestly ready for kicking the nurse in the head and telling her stop waving the mini helicopter between my thighs (it was actually just tingling, but I could have sworn she had like a handheld fan or something against my skin).

Anyway, congrats again on baby Jax - love the name too!

Thank you everyone. I'am pretty chuffed with myself.

I had it all written up, using my notes in some parts. Cos during it I had no idea of the time, it seemed to fly in, when Jax decided it was food time. So I was posting it one handed lol

Eshka: it's courtney :) sounds like your hormones are takin over your poor OH! Lol I can't believe how lazy men can be sometimes simple things like taking his plate to the sink after dinner seems to be a huge task for my OH!

I don't no if my wee lady is having an off day but she's been so clumsy today she's fell over (from taking steps) twice and has a wee bruise on the side of her forehead from cracking her wee head on the wooden floor :(

X

Ah poor wee woman :( Hope she's alright, they do get their off days - Aoife's had one today herself, she was none too pleased about bathtime with her chicken pox. Thankfully they seem to be healing up nicely and the bath definitely did her good, even if she did protest the whole way through it!

Just got them fed their supper, popping them to bed soon with a dvd and I'll be settling down to watch One Born after a nice hot shower :)

hi, i've started packing. I'm exhausted. Just reading not posting much sorry x

I'm hoping she's a bit more careful today, my heart can't take much more!
That was the last OBEM :( altho this other programme tonight should be interesting hopefully.

Hwm: have you much to pack? Are you taking all the really big stuff fridge beds etc? X

yep, taking everything pretty much, we're moving to an unfurnished place, so it's that our buy it all again...
Not sure about fridge actually, as it's a fitted kitchen, so need to check that out!
All we've done so far is clothes and that's taken two days. But I've been a good girl and thrown quite a lot out, some stuff I'd been hoarding for near on 15 years!

how does it work with the move and the big stuff? do u hire movers?

Aw congrats mummylanning! How are you feeling glad to see you back :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"