**Calling all Northern Ireland Pregnant and due 2012 ladies **8 girls born 15 boys**

I finally got my scan :)

Attachments

• DSCF1244.JPG
    DSCF1244.JPG
    91.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1245.JPG
    DSCF1245.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCF1246.JPG
    DSCF1246.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 1
Fab scan pics doodle! I guess that's one advantage of it being later, is it's so clear!

Congrats Izzy!! Pics please!!

Fab scan pics Doodle

Hello ladies.

Just a quick one from me. Just out of hospital as I had some complications but my beautiful baby boy Joshua Todd Lanning was born at 12:21 on 7th sept

Congratulations Mummylanning! :happydance:

Babies are like buses eh? :)

Doodle - those scan pics look amazing :) bet you are so pleased. I'm inclined to say boy too but have a habit of being wrong! Are you going to find out? Still can't believe we are finding out tomorrow, I actually stupidly excited.

Congratulations Lanning! Emma, hope the scan goes well :)
Just posted my birth story if anyone fancies a read!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...l-5-1kg-11lb-4oz-born-water.html#post21151957

Congrats Izzy! What did you call her? Any baby under 8lbs is just tiiiny in my opinion :)

We are calling her Pippa. She had dropped down under 7 now so she is even tinier! I need to get her fed up!!!

Congratulations to you all x
I can't believe I'm now nearing the end. On maternity leave and think I might even stay in bed most of today, the weathers crap. Although the tesco delivery man would get a shock so I'll dress before he's due!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->