Calling all physics!! Please I'm desperate!

pinkdiamond20

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I'm pregnant right now or when I will become pregnant?! I'm Just dying to know if I will ever have kids. If you can help me that would be AMAZING! :happydance:

Please if someone anyone could give me any sort of glimmer of hope, I want a baby so bad.

I wish I could help you! Sorry didn't want to read and run.......

Hi,
google gail baby psychic (no physics) and you can pay (maybe 10$ US) for a reading. It is really interesting and she will get it done in 24 hrs it cost more to have it done express. Sorry I can't help you not a psychic :(

Thanks ladies! I just wish I could get some answers I want a baby so badly!!!

If your on facebook i can give you links to people on facebook that doe free readings.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000111681574

and

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001048334297

and....

https://www.facebook.com/burchvaz

hope this helps x

If your on facebook i can give you links to people on facebook that doe free readings.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000111681574

and

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001048334297

and....

https://www.facebook.com/burchvaz

hope this helps x

How do u know they do free readings??? How do u get in touch with them???

I'm Wiccan and I practice divination, though I'm not a professional yet. I could give you a free reading with my Tarot cards if you're interested.

Be aware though that getting a reading from a 'psychic' isn't going to give you a yes or no answer as to whether or not you are pregnant. It can give you insight on what may lie ahead for you and assist you with possibly becoming pregnant though.

You can contact me on here, email, and instant messenger. Whichever suits you best. My email is ahuydic@yahoo and it's the same for the messenger. :)

Amber I'd like one too :D Pretty please. How nice of you to be willing to do this :D

She's not Actually a psychic..she practices in witchcraft 2 totally different things.
Tarot should be read with a Psychic gift.

[/QUOTE]

How do u know they do free readings??? How do u get in touch with them???[/QUOTE]

You message them as normal..with your question and they will send you a private message back and psychic can tell you when you conceived !! x

You message them as normal..with your question and they will send you a private message back and psychic can tell you when you conceived !! x

She's not Actually a psychic..she practices in witchcraft 2 totally different things.

Alright, this offended me quite honestly. Not the part about me being a 'psychic' because frankly I'm not, I'm a witch. What upsets me is that you are being misleading.

Tarot cards do not need to be read with a psychic gift. Millions of people around the world use them every second of every day asking questions and getting advice. The Tarot is a tool, nothing more. The so called 'psychic ability' is held within the individual using them. My point is you absolutely do not need to be a 'psychic' to use Tarot cards. Anyone on this forum can go to a metaphysical store or a bookstore and purchase their own deck and do their own readings and they'll be just as successful as a professional reader, if not more so because they are using their own energy.

As far as I'm concerned 'psychic ability' and 'personal energy' are the same thing. Everyone has personal energy whether they know is or not. So, anyone and everyone can do a reading. :thumbup:

Alright, this offended me quite honestly. Not the part about me being a 'psychic' because frankly I'm not, I'm a witch. What upsets me is that you are being misleading.

Tarot cards do not need to be read with a psychic gift. Millions of people around the world use them every second of every day asking questions and getting advice. The Tarot is a tool, nothing more. The so called 'psychic ability' is held within the individual using them. My point is you absolutely do not need to be a 'psychic' to use Tarot cards. Anyone on this forum can go to a metaphysical store or a bookstore and purchase their own deck and do their own readings and they'll be just as successful as a professional reader, if not more so because they are using their own energy.

As far as I'm concerned 'psychic ability' and 'personal energy' are the same thing. Everyone has personal energy whether they know is or not. So, anyone and everyone can do a reading. :thumbup:

Didn't Mean to offend you .. :flower: Everyone has An opinion thats all and i have friends that are pagan & wiccan And they class them selves as white witches i know when people hear the word witch they get abit apprehensive but a white witch is totally different to a black correct me if im wrong if you cast spell's on behalf of an individual and you work from acoven your known as a witch.
Amerail i do not doubt your ability to read tarot cards . x

Didn't Mean to offend you .. :flower: Everyone has An opinion thats all and i have friends that are pagan & wiccan And they class them selves as white witches i know when people hear the word witch they get abit apprehensive but a white witch is totally different to a black correct me if im wrong if you cast spell's on behalf of an individual and you work from acoven your known as a witch.
Amerail i do not doubt your ability to read tarot cards . x

You're fine. :winkwink:

Usually we call 'black witches' the one's that take the left hand path. As a Wiccan we abide by a common law and that law is: do as you will as long as you harm no one. Those who take the left hand path tend to not follow this rule and that is where witchcraft can become dangerous.

I don't use the terms white or black witch though. I am a solitary eclectic witch. I, sadly, don't belong to a coven. You do not need to belong to a coven to be a Wiccan/witch. Some disagree, but there are a multitude of solitary witches out there.

As far as doing ritual, or spells, on behalf of another solitary's do that too. Of course is it forbidden to do a ritual for someone without their consent. Normally I do ritual alone and for myself. Haven't really mingled enough to find anyone needing or wanting my help. :flower:

^^ Thats actually really interesting! I'd love to learn about stuff like that but be too concerned that i'd be creating more harm than good (paranoid! :blush:)

There are numerous books on the subject. Some of my favorite authors would have to be Scott Cunningham and Raymond Buckland. I like Cunningham because he's not as biased towards Christians as some authors can be. That's mainly due to the burning times. I like Buckland because he teaches you the history of the Craft and makes you really think about who you are and see your views. If you're interested you may want to look into them. I'd teach people, but I am no where near the rank of a High Priestess and I don't feel I should be having pupils quite yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->