Calling all Poasa lets have A little bit of fun....

Just wanted to say thanks for the laugh. Reading your first post made me giggle and it is much needed in this TTC journey we are all on. Thanks for lightening the mood. lol

awww you're so sweet!! :D thanks hun, glad it made you smile :)

Ohgosh. I have 11 ICs! I already used my FRER left over from last cycle today and it was BFN... T_T But I had spotting on friday, which I have never had in my entire history of cycles. Weird!

I am due for AF thursday... usually comes that night so if I wake up friday with no AF, I will PO all 11 ICs, I swear.

I have a lot of OPKs though for next cycle and I begin temping as soon as AF comes. Stupid :witch:! I figure she will come though because we didn't use preseed this time, just the regular stuff and unless DH's swimmers are extra fast... hmm. :wacko:

Fingers crossed for you hun! :dust:

here are my SD's from 8dpo and 9dpo

Attachments

• DSC02999.jpg
    DSC02999.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC03032.jpg
    DSC03032.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 7
I'm so glad to find this thread! I enjoyed reading through the posts and laughing out loud at some of your stories. Unfortunately, I'm not as exciting as some of you- though I am a true POASA.. It started with the OPKs. Did I need them? Nope- I was monitored by ultrasound and took a trigger. Didn't keep me from using them for the first 10 days of my cycle this month.. Then- post IUI- I started testing about 5 days later and have been POAS at least once day since them. Went through 15 ICs and then bought more today (after running to the pharmacy at lunch and getting me few more to hold me over until the ICs arrive).. Sad.. but true.. :) :dust:

Ahhh I've missed this thread! I need updates :D

Hope you're well, BD :hugs: I'm finally back in the states and just starting to feel a lil settled..it has been SO chaotic! But so great seeing my family :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->