Calling all Poasa lets have A little bit of fun....

:rofl: I say........... If you have a big enough stash to last you through..... DO IT DO IT DO IT!! :rofl:

Lol, but I'm fussy, I wanna POAS AND see a line or two... lol x

I hear ya, nothin more upsetting than seeing that bfn... do you chart? x

Lol I set my alarm.... I did stop for a bit cos it was getting stupid, I would do crazy things like waking up at 3 am to a beeping noise only to find the bbt hanging out my mouth :rofl: I find it helps me know EXACTLY where I'm at though otherwise I have no clue. I don't get ewcm or o pains...... Usually the only way I know that I've O'd is my boobs hurt but I didn't even get that last cycle!

Ahhh I see. I do usually get ov pains but didn't notice them this month, I use OPK's but ov'd 2 days later than normal this cycle x

"I would do crazy things like waking up at 3 am to a beeping noise only to find the bbt hanging out my mouth "

Truely hilarious! Just spat coffee over my keyboard :D
PMSL!!!!

:rofl: poor keyboard!! sorry hun..... Tis 100% true :rofl: thats nothing, I'm a proper ditz!! a few weeks or so back.... I was going about my day as normal, went to the loo about 1pm pulled my thong up and though hmmmmm that feels strange looked down and I had it on BACK TO FRONT!! no, no, not inside out BACK TO FRONT :rofl: I was walking around like that most of the day and had no idea :blush:

The thing is puppy..... I didn't notice - says a lot about me doesn't it :blush: :rofl:

:rofl: must have been so uncomfortable!!! Lol. What are you like!!!

So, I thought I would bring this post alive again seeing as tomorrow I will start the big testathon! lol... feel free to join in anyone and everyone :hugs:

Oh, I am barely starting my journey to ovulation.. Bummer, but I will catch up to you in about 12 days LOL!!

Lol I set my alarm.... I did stop for a bit cos it was getting stupid, I would do crazy things like waking up at 3 am to a beeping noise only to find the bbt hanging out my mouth :rofl: I find it helps me know EXACTLY where I'm at though otherwise I have no clue. I don't get ewcm or o pains...... Usually the only way I know that I've O'd is my boobs hurt but I didn't even get that last cycle!

HAHA did you really? I have nodded off with it in my mouth and woken up thinking OMG did I forget to temp? haha.. pretty darn dorky we are! :haha::haha:

Thats ok hun, Ovulation strips are welcome too :D

Yeah I did :blush: I've done it again since too lol. you're right this ttc lark sends us loopy :haha:

loopy, darn right about that!! Oh opk tests, those are boring!! But I guess if you all want to see a line I could oblige!!!! hahahahaha

I want to oogle over some HPT lines, that is my favorite hobby lately!! I start my last year of college tomorrow so I wont be on near as much.. But I will continue to check in!

I know, its become a favourite hobby of mine too... I love tweaking ppls tests too, my friends think I'm crazy, oh has no idea that I fiddle with other peoples pee sticks :rofl:

Just wanted to say thanks for the laugh. Reading your first post made me giggle and it is much needed in this TTC journey we are all on. Thanks for lightening the mood. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->