calling all slimming worlders?!?!

leedsforever

Kerry!
Reaction score
I need help on my first day back on it... I was gonna post in the loser thread but figured I would get more of a response here...

OK its my first day back on it... and have no idea what to have for lunch completely sin free...

... as Im having a roast dinner later and will use my 2nd healthy extra b on either the pots or the meat...! How would you count a roast dinner how many syns??

Argh!! I need help before I give up on another day!!

:cry:

please ladies... i know there are many slimming worlders out there...

I need your recipie ideas and daily food diarys ...

:)

Hi obviously i'm a bit late to advise you on your dinner now but i just wanted to say hi, i started slimming world 3 weeks ago although after my first weigh in after starting it so my second time of been weighed if you know what i mean i gave up i did lose 4lb;s but i've not been well so struggled to stick to it, i missed last week cause i know i will have put on so on tuesday i have to decide whether to go to class or try to do it myself at home, if you every want to chat or swap ideas pm me, good luck with your weight loss x

thanks hun!!

I definetly advise to continue with the meetings... its the best thing I did was stuck to them!!

It kinda went abit out the window yesterday when my roast came along :(

but not as bad as the day could have been

fresh on it today though and I do really need some recipe ideas...!! So if anyone can help :)

Have you tryed the website kerry? I make my own up, usualy pasta and rice dishes. When it comes to a roast dinner i just make sure i pile my plate with veg and forget the syns. I havent been for a few weeks and am crapping my self going back on thursday. Im going to be realy good this week.

yeah I need to start cooking proper dinners and stuff.. I am so crap at it!! :dohh:

any faves that u have??

:)

My favs are fish, sw chips and mushy peas :D, bbq chicken (I make a marinade out of spices) with sw wedges and beans, errrrr omlette, mushrooms, beans, tomatos etc etc.

Last week we had a pasta bolognaise made with a tin of tomato's, 5 cloves of garlic, mushrooms, fresh cherry tomatos and some herbs whizzed up in the blender, with quorn mince and some pasta, mega quick and quite cheap if you get basic ingredients and frozen quorn mince...

A really quick tea/lunch you can do is a jacket spud with piles of baked beans.

Oh my absolute fav at the mo is Quorn Bangers (they really are lush and taste like sausages, make sure you get the frozen bangers), with steamed potatos, carrots, peas (any veg you like really) and some gravy - definately worth the syns for a bit of gravy when the bangers are freeeee :D

When you go shopping make sure you get plenty of fry light (it is a god send) and some nice herbs and spices.

Maybe we should do a slimming world thread in the recipe section, or on here with all our recipes on?

yeah I think thats a good idea...

see theres loads of stuff u can have on this diet.. im just crap atm :(

meatballs and pasta, on extra easy its free if you make your own sauce (tin of toms, salt and pepper, mixed herbs, garlic, oregano and bay leaf) other wise have a dolmio sauce and it willbe 7 sins...i am a bit addicted...

or chicken stuffed with mozarella light, wrapped in bacon and aprinkles in garlic yum yum

h x

yeh the chicken with cheese and bacon used to be a fave of mine... think Ill have that wednesday actually :)

i need to plan my meals more... :)

Iv got some of the recipe books. Good idea about the thread on the recipe section. Today i did extra easy and had a beef stir fry for tea. Was lush but OH complains hes still hungy after, hes just a pig though.

The free soups are good, just get some veg, cook it in a bit of stock and blend it up.
I like carrot, turnip and parsnip. I put a little bit of chilli powerd and nutmeg in.
Oh and dahl and rice on a green day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"