Calling all symptom spotters!

Well my temp dropped today to just above coverline... I'm guessing the witch is preparing to make a landing. But my fingers are still crossed that my temp drop could be due to a severe sore throat. But no IB or big symptoms yet. :nope: Onto cycle 5?

Could be implantation dip? Usually happens 7-10dpo. Keeping fingers crossed for another raised temp xx

Oh! I hadn't thought of that! Good thinkin Mama! I'll keep an eye out for spotting and cramps today. Maybe I'll get lucky!

I sure hope so! Don't get disheartened if you get neither though hun! A lot of women don't get implantation bleeding or cramping. :D
Make sure you temp tomorrow and update me!
Sending lots of :dust:
xxx

Today my temp is back up! Ahhh!!! It's like a rollercoaster of emotion! :happydance:

AF is supposed to show tomorrow... so we'll see if I get the usual cramps for her

I just went to the bathroom and had a little pink on my tp... FX'd that it's not AF... usually my temp drops before I have AF... so maybe that's a sign for this month? Since its up the highest it's ever been today. I havne't had any AF cramps either yet... so i'm very hopeful. :happydance:

Now I've got some very precise cramps coming from a certain spot... probably about 4 or 5 inches in from my left hipbone. They're pretty sharp, and almost have a pattern.

Nikki - I love your avatar pic! Such a beautiful tat!

Well no AF yet... She's due today, and I'm 11dpo but no cramps or signs of her making a debut. I plan on testing tomorrow morning if she doesn't make her appearance today. Think that's too soon?

Nikki - I love your avatar pic! Such a beautiful tat!

Well no AF yet... She's due today, and I'm 11dpo but no cramps or signs of her making a debut. I plan on testing tomorrow morning if she doesn't make her appearance today. Think that's too soon?

I don't think that's too early. I give you props for waiting that long haha! I'm bad about testing the day before if I don't see any signs of it. I'm impatient though. Good luck!!!!!

Hello everyone, just wanted to let you all know about what happened to me, i am normally iregular so i cant tell you how many dpo i am (to save stress and make sex more enjoyable this month i just had sex every two days, and it WORKED!) anyway i just wanted to let you know of my symptoms that i had, according to my last period, i an nearly 5weeks pregnant now, and for the past week i have been very moody, had bad perio pains like i was about to start but never did, they only lasted for a couple of minutes each time the most about 5 minutes, and also, about a week ago, my right breast startes to get sore like when your ur due on and my right nipple was tender, but my left was fine, about 3 days ago my right breast stopped being sore and now its my left breast and left nipple that is sore, also i have been very gassy, and got bloated very easily i tested positive this morning, i just wanted to let everyone know about the period pain thing, as alot of people say only mild cramping is a symptom, well this pain was not mild and i finaly found a site that said people had been to the docters with this and was said to be normal ! Baby dust to all! Hope you all get the positives you want and hope my symtoms helped you all in you two week wait! Good luck!!!

Ok girl... no AF yet so I tested this morning... tell me what you see, because i think i might be crazy.

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee503/kbushue/011213073404_zpsf67e6300.jpg

:thumbup:hate the blue tests..and i'm not a line spotter..i think it looks good...re-test with a frer..pink lines, and low threshold

Ok girl... no AF yet so I tested this morning... tell me what you see, because i think i might be crazy.

I think I see a + sign.....I would say retest using a pink dye test.

I think I see a + sign.....I would say retest using a pink dye test.

Ditto! I def see a plus sign but I would retest with a pink dye test just because blue dye tests are notorious for false positives. If it were me I would test just for peace of mind. Good luck that's so exciting!

Alright, husband wasn't convinced the blue test was positive either, so i left this for him this morning. :haha:

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee503/kbushue/011413072538_zps2240eee2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->