calling all symptom spotters!

Shanvey

Reaction score
Hi! My DH and I are ttc #1 together (we both have children from previous marriages, him 3 and me 2). Been trying for almost 4 years, with 2 MC. I am now 3 days late, have tested 3 times (last POAS was today) all with the same result.....BFN! I have all the classic symptoms (like every month), but also a few I've never experienced. Such as a metal taste in my mouth and I've been cramping since 10 days before AF was due, it seems to be pretty constant and varies in intensity and a lot of twinges/pinches/pulls around my left ovary. My DH can't even feel my cervix, let alone my CO and he has super long fingers. He said it seems to have disappeared! Guess my question is, should I give up hope? I know I'm not out until AF shows her ugly face, but has anyone had a TON of symptoms after a late period , tested negative and been pregnant? So confused!

Lots of watery CM for several days and I had one, single, light pinkish/red dot in my underwear today. Would a blood test give me much information at this point? I'm a little worried about an EP.

Very high cervix, lots of watery CM and a pink spot sounds like what happens to me when I ovulated this month. I also get a weird tase in my mouth and feel like there is something in my throat, sort of, around ovulation. Hormones are funny things though and a lot of symptoms could be anything really.

Are your cycles always nice and regular?

Pretty much. I start around the same time each month, give or take a couple of days. Rarely, af will come a week early. But I'm 4 days late and I'm almost positive I've already had O this month (mine are painful). Been ttc for almost 4 years, diagnosed with PCOS last year.

Dang..sorry to hear. I was getting excited for you! GL this cycle hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"