Calling all UK moms

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Since you all have already been through the time change do you have any tips/recommendations for those of us who are going to change clocks on Saturday? Anything that worked for you and helped you keep a schedule? Things you wished you had done?

i did everythin for jessica half hour later for a few days before, helped her get used to a diff time :)

we have had to put him bed half hour - a hour later and gave him his night time bottle half a hour later

didnt effect jack at all i jst did everything at the same time which meant in theory he went to bed an hour later x

I put Oscar to bed an hour later :D

I didn't do a thing different to be honest and hardly noticed the clock change!

I was looking forward to is as I thought it'd alter Alasdair's schedule and make everything an hr earlier. In practise, everything stayed the same lol. That is up until today when he was in bed by half 7 and was usually in bed by half 8 before the clocks changed! :D

we too didn't do anything differently although i did stick to her bedtime routine really strictly that night. she went to bed at 7:15 - which in fact was 8:15 and still slept through to her normal time of 7:30 x x x

I kept Jack asleep for an extra hour in the morning :)

I decided not to move caitlyns routine but leave her as she is, i'm a little more tired but i just go to bed earlier (which is really the same time as it was)

The clocks went back????????

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I think I could've probably gone on not changing ours if it wasn't for OH having to get up for work at a certain time!

Tegan ended up being in bed at 6 instead of 7, and is still following that schedule. Now she gets up at 5 instead of 6 lol.

Vickie I honestly didn't even take it in mind until the day after! I kept my bedroom clock the same ...and my kitchen (2 main clocks I use other than PC) and I changed them the next day/afternoon! Caitlin had a longer nap in day because I kept her morning nap from her as long as I could til she was ready to burst lol ...I spaced out her lunch, fruit & bottle in afternoon, dinner was half hour late (according to body clock) and that evening we played with her a lil more prolonged around hour and off to bed she went.

How about calling all daft US moms? :rofl:

It was only one hour it so it didn't mess up with our bio rythams badly but now going through it again on Sunday...:(

i didnt do anything different... but yet Im still feeding courtney on demand kinda...!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->