Calling any October OWLS!!!

ttcpostvr

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I am due October 11th. This will be my third baby. Found out today. Told hubby tonight. We weren't necessarily trying, so trying to come to terms with our third little one while I have so much going on already. My two girls we were very much trying for, so this is a totally different experience this time!
Just looking for some buddies!!!!!
Kortney

Hi
found out yesterday that I was expecting again. Due roughly 16th October. I have a daughter who will be 2 in March.

Hi ladies! This is my first and we are super excited. Not to mention scared lol. It's been a LONG road to get here and I'm still letting it sink in :)

I *think* Im due around the 10th. I've checked a few different sites and they all range between the 9th to the 12th. (my lmp was Jan 5th but I O'd Jan 16/17th).

Hi all, I'm due on October 5th, according to various sites. Won't know for sure until 12 week scan but working it out by my dates I'm about 5 weeks. Congrats everyone!xx

I'm due the 6th with our 3rd as well :) I need to get going on my list of names. I am thinking boy, since our other two are boys.

This will be my second, hoping for a boy this time but think it will be a girl. All of mine and OH family has girls. Want to break the cycle! ��

What is everyone else hoping for?! X

Hoping for a girl, but I am guessing with 2 boys, I will have another boy.

I think the fact that I am older sways girl a bit, so I am crossing my fingers. I am pretty sure we'll stay team green though, so it will be a long wait. :)

Seems like forever before we will find out! Will everyone be guessing from skull and nub theory's? I didn't bother last time but might have a try this time x

I'd love another girl only because I have all the clothes and things from my first.

I would LOVE a boy, but since I have two girls already.... I'm not going to hold my breath like Cheree! Lol. My tests are progressing faster than my daughter's though, so who knows. ...even though there is quite a bit of research that shows high hcg levels to indicate GIRL. UGH... Dh bought some really cute BOY onesies the other day. So sweet and thoughful! He is probably going to call it a boy until the u/s. As for nub and skull theory... of course I will! Haha. I didn't get good nub pics with my daughter's tho... so hoping I will this time!
How is everyone feeling? I am symptomless so far. Knock on wood. My bbs have been a little sore here and there, which NEVER happened with my girls. Fingers crossed!

I've been feeling a little tired and slightly grumpy. AF was due tomorrow so still doesn't feel like i'm expecting. Had to buy another test this morning just to check lol

I Bought 2 cute my first halloween onsies on super clearance last week. One is girlish and one is boyish. Both are probably ok for either gender though.

I will also be trying the skull and nub theories! Ive been feeling emotional, moody and very tired!! I am in bed by 8.30/9 and I am still tired when I wake up!! Also been getting lots of cramping and pains which kind of scare me a bit but sure it's just everything moving in to place. Never had any of this with my DD so I'm sure it's a boy! X

Miss r... your Lil girl is so cute! I want a boy so bad too!

We will be finding out baby genders before we know it. Anyone having the blood test to tell gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->