Calling any October OWLS!!!

ttc, i will have 3 under 3 too! but easy for me with 22 month old twins :D but SIL is due with her 3rd in May and will have one that is barely two and the other that will be barely one.

babylove, do you have to ask to keep up with the betas? my clinic only does the first two, and i wish i had more. think it would help me feel a ton better.

I didnt ask and the only thing I can think of is maybe because its a fertility center they monitor a little more closely than a regular ob would. I will see them every two weeks until 12 weeks then will be released to my ob and probably seen every 4 weeks at that point. Honestly it has made mesecsecond guess that dr bc my numbers went from 2052 to 3334 in two days and they said well it didnt double and he would like to see it double but when I did a little research I read that once it gets above 1200 it takes longer to double. I dont know if this is true or not all I can do is hope for the best.

Hi all! I've been a September sweet pea since I got my BFP (based on LMP) but had an early scan today and I'm due 2nd of October... October owl! :happydance:

I'm 6 weeks and 1 day. No doubt that date will change again at the dating scan. Saw a yolk sac fetal pole and lovely heart beating away. Amazing!

Congratulations everyone :hugs:

Baby, I'm through a fertility doctor as well. I had assisted conception to get pregnant. But they still only did two betas. Oh well. Hoping for the best like you said!
I will also see that doctor every 2 weeks or so and then "graduate" to my regular obgyn. Have you had a u/s? Mine is the 18th. Looks like we are about the same weeks.

Khad welcome!!!!!!!!

I have a poas problem. tonight I had to test because I have been feeling just extra crampy. my urine was not very concentrated even though I held it a few hours.... but my test came back lighter than it did a few days ago (haven't tested in a few days) now... i'm freaking out! I will test again in the morning, but UGGGHHHH this is what happened with my m/c.

Is anyone doing the sneakpeek gender test at 9 weeks? it is 99% accurate and money back guarantee. fx this baby is okay. we will be doing it if still pregnant!

I am feeling so tired. I want to tell people I'm pregnant, but basically just family knows at this point. It is so early.

Feeling a bit sick and crampy this morning and a little tired but otherwise ok.

I had horrendous heartburn last night, and only then remembered that I had it bad with my DD. That's gonna be fun! Nausea seems to have eased a bit, still get short bouts but not as long. I had a doc appt on Friday and she has referred me to the midwife so hopefully will get a scan date through soon. I keep getting sharp stabbing pains on either side when I have been sitting down and go to get up, which concerns me! Is everyone feeling tired?? Or is it just me?! X

Hi girls! I woke up semi nauseous this morning but only because I (we) were starving. If i don't eat every 3ish hours during the day I feel like i can heave. .. no fun!
In other news, had anyone's boobs already gone up in cup size? I got 2 new bras a few days ago and I can't believe how much better they fit! Just wish the pain wasn't so excruciating.:cry:
For moms with kids. .. is it unusual to already be bigger this early on?
Also, is there a maternity bra out there that can be used during pregnancy for growth and then for feedings?

I haven't made my doctors appointment yet I'm guessing I best get on with it.

My boobs haven't changed yet but there is nothing to them after bf for 8 months. Perhaps they might look a little fuller now lol.

No nausea yet definitely got the sore boobs but not to bad. I am exhausted every time I sit down I fall asleep.

Hi everyone, can I join? Only found this group now.
Surprise pregnancy here, number 4 for us. Withdrawal method really not that effective a contraceptive method I tell ya! We are secretly thrilled though and this will be our last for definite!
I had 2 boys and the a girl. Pregnancies were all pretty similar so no sure indication that my 3rd was going to be a girl!
This one I honestly don't care though a girl would be more practical as we only have 3 bedrooms and the boys are in one, and daughter in the other. Would be easier to accommodate a girl!
Morning sickness really up and running here. Had my first puke this morning and most smells ( including my kids breath) turn my stomach.
By my LMP I'm due around 7th October, but as I ovulated early (I wasn't testing but most months I feel the ovulation aches) this month I put myself as due on 4th Oct. I will probably have to go a week early anyway as it's going to be my 4th c section...
How is everyone feeling? Sorry for the big essay!

oh the heartburn is awful! had it with my last pregnancy but i don't think i had it this early on.
boobs sore at first but now just feel bigger.

anyone anxious for an ultrasound to make sure everything is okay in there???

welcome annie.

Hi all! I finally decided to admit yesterday that my lack of period and the faint lines on HPTs were all pointing to the same conclusion: I'm pregnant!

Based on the date of my last period, I'm due Oct. 13. We did not find out gender with our first baby, and I have no intention of finding out this time.

I haven't actually told DH yet. I guess I'm waiting for it to seem more real. I'm somewhat nervous, because our daughter is only 9 months old, and I had to have a C section last time (breech presentation). As much as I wanted a natural birth before, now I'm scared that trying for a VBAC this close to the C section will be ... bad. :)

welcome mh! when will you tell DH?

baby, let us know how it goes!

Welcome everyone who has just joined! A lot of October babies it seems :)

Safe to say things have changed since my last post, I am now feeling awful!! I am emotional, cried at everything yesterday. Even the fact that I bought 3 forks and a knife In to eat our dinner instead of 2 of each. OH thinks it's hilarious. Nausea has come right back, woke up this morning feeling horrible. I never had this first time around so I'm struggling this time. I'm not actually being sick, it's just the constant nausea that's bothering me.

I haven't even got a date for my ultrasound, can't wait to find out when!
Babylove, hope everything goes smoothly for you!

I'm due Oct 21 with #3! Sooo excited! This will be our last so I'm trying to enjoy every minute! We have a girl and a boy - always said I wanted a sister for my daughter but after having my son, I'm completely happy either way! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->