Calling any October OWLS!!!

Hi, we're due #2 on 4th October, according to those online calculators. We have a little girl so my Hubbie would love if it was a boy, but I would be quite partial to having another girl, I would love my daughter to have a sister (I never had a sister)

Ttcpostvr thank you! So is yours! :) I didn't know it was possible to do that? X

How are we all feeling ladies? Not my symptoms here, have felt exhausted but not sure if that's because of my daughter waking every night for the last week.

More nauseous the last couple of days than I ever was with my girls! Dh had to bring me crackers, water, and zofran this morning In bed! How romantic...

Not feeling good. Food or even the thought of food makes me nauseous and makes me not want to eat. I've forced a few things down today but not much. Never felt this way with DD. DD was dick in the night too so was up with her half the night. Running low on energy today �� x

Is anyone going to try the baking soda, cabbage, & draino with urine theories for gender??? I did the baking soda one this morning... BOY

Can you do the baking soda one this early?
Have you told anyone yet? Only my OH knows I'm to scared to tell my mum at the moment.

Why have I not heard of any of these gender tests?! I will google them �� A lot of people know on my end, which I really didn't want so soon. A lot of the people are OH family as he can't seem to keep anything from them. And 2 of my close friends. But that feels like too many people at this early stage!

Why are you scared to tell your mum? X

Why have I not heard of any of these gender tests?! I will google them �� A lot of people know on my end, which I really didn't want so soon. A lot of the people are OH family as he can't seem to keep anything from them. And 2 of my close friends. But that feels like too many people at this early stage!

Because my sister is expecting in May and i'll know she will say that i'm only having a baby because my sister is which is so not true. We always planned to have a 2 year age gap.

I was nervous to tell my mom, because she can be very blunt at times. I went ahead and told her tonight. She is SO EXCITED! A couple close gf's know... just because one was getting ready to get rid of all of her boy clothes and I was like "noooo you caaaannntt, for 12 weeks!" Lol

Because my sister is expecting in May and i'll know she will say that i'm only having a baby because my sister is which is so not true. We always planned to have a 2 year age gap.

hi everyone!!! finally found this group.

I am due 10/10 according to the online calculators. I have almost 2 year old b/g twins. We are VERY happy to have a third to add to the crazy!

I am excited but also oddly nervous about the pregnancy. I was not this nervous with the twins, so not sure why I am now. Like I keep thinking I will feel better at the ultrasound in 2 weeks.

Hey ladies!! Baby #2 on the way. We weren't trying but not preventing :) I have a daughter who is almost 15 months. Haven't told my dh until I can get a positive digital test :) I'm scared to death I'll lose it, as I've had 3 losses in the past (all early losses). Trying to keep the faith!!

Welcome ladies!
Just out of curiosity Juliet, do you have a gender preference since you have a boy and girl already????

ttc, i am okay with either since i have clothes and supplies for both genders! And I just love them both so much. but hubbys family and siblings tend to follow a bgbg pattern. Since my son came first, then my girl, I am wondering if we will have a boy this time!

Hello to all the newbies congratulations on your bfp x

Hiya everyone, welcome :)
Juliet I know what you mean, I am very nervous with this pregnancy too. I can't wait to get an ultrasound date. I think that will or my mind at ease a bit too.
Congrats everyone! X

Those who have had Been pregnant before did you gain much weight? Last time I gained 3 stone due to eating anything and everything!!! This time I want to try and be a bit healthier

jen i gained a lot but i had two in the oven!! this time i want to be more careful with what i eat. i like to exercise, but mostly only do walking and yoga when preggers.

missR, yes I know! need that ultrasound to feel at ease!!!! counting down the days to mine. it is on the 18th.

I have an appt Monday. I am hoping they will start a set of beta's! As for an u/s, I'm hoping they will schedule a dating scan in a couple of weeks, even though I'm 99% sure my dates are correct.... they will only know "that my periods are still irregular from nursing" :)

I still can't get over the fact that I am going to have 3 under 3! whew!!!! I'm hoping this will be a BOY. I'm sure wishing and praying it be a h&h BOY, but healthy more importantly! I want a boy so bad. I am almost considering to pay the 200 dollars to find out through bloodwork at 9 weeks!

Hi ladies ill join you! Been having betas every 2 days since the 26th. I am having an ultrasound on monday but am nervous because I dont think there will be much to see. Will continue blood work until a heartbeat has been detected which I hope happens soon. I had a blighted ovum last year so I just hope this is a sticky. Oh and while I am happy with either gender I would love a boy since I already have 2 girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->