Calling any October OWLS!!!

Hi, got my 28 week check on Thursday. My ankles have started to swell they did this in my last pregnancy. All the baby things are down from the loft so am wading my way through it trying to sort it out.

Hey ladies! 28+4 here. Glad to be in the 3rd trimester, but sad it is my last time being pregnant and it is going by so fast! Baby boy loves flipping from head down to breech on a regular basis. My girls stayed head down from very little 15 weeks on (i have weekly ultrasounds). So that has been significantly different. Feeling pretty good overall, def feeling more and more pregnant tho! I'm not having as many Bh with this pregnancy yet as I did with my girls early on either.

Haven't been on the forum in weeks!!!
How's everyone doing? The countdown is on!
Less than 7 weeks till due date for me. Yay!!!!

I also haven't really been on. 35 weeks tomorrow! Baby is measuring quite a bit ahead. Not sure what's going to happen which is giving me anxiety. I'm getting massive Braxton hicks, never had them with my first two. My doctor said if baby gets too large they'll want to do a c section before my due date😕 I don't want that to happen. She's hoping I go into labor on my own, as am I.

ready, i am getting major BH as well. although i did have them with my last pregnancy, but only made it to 35.5 (with twins). Tomorrow i am 35 weeks, only 5 to go, SO EXCITED!!!!! but so darn uncomfortable...

I am so ready to be done. I can barely walk😩 I'm also so so uncomfortable!

Hello all yup 35 weeks here and want out lol. Still so much to do I feel so unorganised this time round.

I never experienced braxton hicks last time and haven't had them yet.

the braxton hicks are uncomfortable for me cause they harden my stomach in an odd way.

tired of people telling me how huge i look !!!! i'm growing a human over here!
lol

almost a week till OCTOBER!!!! birth month is almost here!!! this is so exciting!!! i'll be 38 weeks Saturday, and apart from not having the carseat installed, I am pretty much ready with the major things if she happened to come soon.

I will also be 38 weeks Saturday!!! Woo hoo. I have a c section scheduled for October 5th! The next 11 days are going to go by soooo slow!

39 weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! i am waiting patiently.. just kidding, NOT patiently!

baby, good luck with your c-sec next week!

hoping your October owl buddies pop in here and let us know how you are doing, and if baby has come!
it's funny, when TTC i was on the forum a ton... doing the 2ww with many friends on here... then on a lot with the BFP, but then things get quieter till 3rd trimester and I am back on again! just was thinking about that.

well hope our babies come soon!! especially us due next week!

I'm still hanging in there i'm so ready now although my 2 year old is unwell so need her to get better before this one arrives.

Looking forward to any news x

I'm 39 plus 5. Come on October babies we are ready for you! X

sounds like we are all very close!! and mostly ready :)

the closer it gets to the due date, the more convinced i am that she will really take her time and come way later....
but i am ready!!! :) i really ought to be more patient.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->