Calling any October OWLS!!!

my first was 4 days late so hoping this one doesn't make me wait any longer.

Well it is officially my due date. No sign of her yet!
How's everyone else? Any babies yet??????

Past my due date oct 6. Had sweep done 7 th nothing. Having sweep on Tuesday at 41 weeks of nothing happens. Booked to be induced next Saturday if still nothing. Really ready for her to come now x

Edith Mary born 10/10/15 emergency c section after finding out she was breech when i was 5cm dilated. Glad I did as she weighed a whopping 9lb 14 oz.

yay Jen that is great news!!! hope recovery goes well!! my c-sec a couple years ago wasnt too bad recovery, the waist band thing the hospital gave me helped.

lazy any updates ???

2nd sweep yesterday. Nothing induction booked for Sunday!

Congratulations Jen! Xx

Still waiting and no signs. So bummed. Being induced Sunday night.

Wow Juliet we really have been all the way through it together. I'm a bit bummed but not long until Sunday. We had to wait it out from the start. This is bad but nothing beats that two week wait at the end of jan for horrendous! Got a feeling my baby is going to pretty big too Jen. Hope you are doing well. I'm very jealous you have your babies but not long for the rest of us now. Keep busy!! Xxx

True that the 2 week wait was awful!

Exciting that by Monday we will have our babies :)

Had my third sweep today. Midwife said I was at least 2cm dilated and looked like I could go into about at any time. I'm not convinced. She said if I don't Sunday won't be too bad as I'm on my way. Might just need waters popping! Would love to go into labour ASAP... Not long to Sunday though x

That sounds promising but yes Sunday is close! We are almost there!!!!

Bless you all I can't believe no other babies have entered the world yet.

This week has been hard I never imagined having a c section could leave me not being able to do a thing.
Edith has settled in well in 4 nights I had about 5 hours sleep and finally last night she did 11.45-2.30 then 3-6. She is a very content baby and only cries when she is hungry or when nappy is being changed.

Fingers crossed for you all these babies come soon x

5 hour sleep stretch is great!!!! Nice she's so content.

Almost there for some of us!

How is everybody? Phoebe was born on the 19th October. Induced and needed to be pulled out with forceps but she arrived safely at 9 pound 4. She will be 5 weeks on Monday! She's great.
Really hope everybody is doing well xxx

Hi can I join?? I'm due approximately Oct 12th with #2. How's everyone doing?? :) x

Hi ya. We had our our Babies oct 2015. Congrats on your good news. Reminds me how excited I was this time last year xxx

My name is Amy and im from Pennsylvania .i am due with baby number 4 and hubbys 2nd .Due Oct 14th and would love a few bump buddies :)

Hey I have a five year old son Aston and I will be due October 21-23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->