Calling fellow CP checkers!

MommyMichele

Mom to 2 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I think my O is about to start but I've a question for you today.

How can you tell your cervix is open? I've felt the 'dimple' every month for 28 cycles now, today on the other hand something is a little different. It's not the same, not sure how to explain it but the 'dimple' is deeper? wider? bigger? It's never done that before! It's not the normal tight tiny little thing it normally is.

My CP is really high, I've been really crampy and my boobs are achy. CP isn't soft but it's softer than it was 2 days ago. Things are pretty slick lately too. (yes we've been DTD!:haha:)

For those that need to know
AF was December 8th
currently CD 12
O by 'date' December 23rd
AF due January 6th

My cervix definately opens. Just like you said, deeper and wider.

It's more noticeable that's why I asked. Wasn't totally sure but I think we are headed in the right direction this month. No problems DTD as I can't keep hubby off me! LOL I'm in another silly mood today!

Sounding good. I would also like to add complete with tmi that the day we dtd that I think I ovulated it was very enjoyable!
Good luck. :dust:

Hun I don't think there is such a thing as TMI! We discuss EVERYTHING on here lately lol! CM, CP, DTD, AF, PPF! pphhtt I try talking to hubby about it and it's ew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->