Calling ladies with Line Eyes! help!!

LadyBug923

Reaction score
So I tested a few days ago at maybe 7 or 8 dpo because I wasn't feeling right. Of course it was BFN. I told myself I wasn't going to test anymore because the BFN's are bringing me down and I honestly felt like there was No way this cycle! Still wasn't feeling right though, and figured I would pee on something just to get it out of my system. This is 5-10 minutes later, it was after 4 in the afternoon and I have been peeing I swear ever 1/2 hour so this is NOT fmu. Need some help from the line experts....start of something good or Evap? I ran cold water over it and let it sit for a few more minutes before taking a picture as I read somewhere that might help get rid of wondfo evaps. Anything?!

Attachments

• no way.jpg
    no way.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 32
  • no way2.jpg
    no way2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 27
I all ready have to pee again but I'm going to try my best and hold it a few hours to re test. If that is downright impossible (And i'm doing the pee pee dance right now so it might be) I'll try again in the AM! Fingers crossed!

Thanks, I'm apprehensive about Wondfo's which is why I took to bnb for some line whisperers!

Congrats! There's a line there for sure - Take a FRER. :)

Here is this mornings update! Not the blazing bfp I want but it is there! Going to pick up an frer after work today and take another in the morning. Thanks ladies baby dust to all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 25
Congrats! Thats what my lines looked like in the beginning!

Thanks! Tested with an frer and a clearblue digi. Pink line was very pink and the word "pregnant" popped up on the digi! I just about died!!! So excited yet so scared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->