• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

All bean needs is a cozy padded sock drawer to start!
:rofl::rolf:

Blimey we sound like Charlie's family in Willy Wonka..the original...loads of his relatives all sleeping in the same bed..:rofl:

I agree no mansion needed when a bean is on its way

Beach hut - now we are talking!! :rofl:

So how about a shack on the side of the M25? :rofl:

I would prefer a burger van...ready made food...:rofl:

:haha: DF would definitely agree with the burger van!! hehe

And as for sharing the bed?? I dont think that is very condusive to corset wearing!! :rofl:

Well ladies, I raided Boots today.

I already take Pregnacare Original and Royal Jelly, so I bought some C0 Q10 100mg today, blimey, not cheap! Will get them on Amazon next time...keep reading great stuff about them, especially for older ladies and egg quality. Also bought OmegaMum, Naturally Sourced Omega 3 & 6, for the same reason!

And am definitely going to ring this acupuncture lady and start seeing her, I know another lady who has been TTC for ages, started acupuncture...and bingo!! Can't hurt...well it might hurt...all those flippin needles....:rofl:

Well ladies, I raided Boots today.

I already take Pregnacare Original and Royal Jelly, so I bought some C0 Q10 100mg today, blimey, not cheap! Will get them on Amazon next time...keep reading great stuff about them, especially for older ladies and egg quality. Also bought OmegaMum, Naturally Sourced Omega 3 & 6, for the same reason!

And am definitely going to ring this acupuncture lady and start seeing her, I know another lady who has been TTC for ages, started acupuncture...and bingo!! Can't hurt...well it might hurt...all those flippin needles....:rofl:

I have heard about co q10. Yes it's expensive $$$ (£££ for you ladies)
Let me know how it goes. I have thought about trying it. I don't take any supplements except my prenatals (darn I need to take that! Reminded myself-this is why I don't a bunch of stuff--I forget!)

As for acupuncture I love it. Use it for back pain. Haven't been in months but would for an extra fertility boost if this takes too long!

I generally take a nap during my sessions

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Naughty Nuns tag!! Awesome!! Glad everyone is still chatty after Vday!! I JUST got my ++++ OPK today at noon, so Im super excited and will be off the computer for a few days... I have some BDing to do ;)

Medic - if you would like to add it to your sig, here is the link

Just remember to change the curly brackets for box brackets again

{IMG]https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNun.png[/IMG}

Went to boots and got myself some ov strips, will start testing Sunday I think and see if I ov, been spotting last few days, bit of brown blood on a pad yesterday but nothing this morning, really hoping I get caught, I had the Merina coil for 5 years so hope it hasn't messed my body up :(

Getting to know you ;)

Don't know If this has been done but I will start

Names Becky 30 married to Tim 36
We live in Exeter Devon
Been together 11 years married 2 1/2
3 children Aimee 10 Millie 7 Ellis 5
TTC number 4 :)

Work : teaching and mealtime assistant at a primary school, mainly work with a little boy with cp he is 6 and a little cutie :) he is leaving next term though so I will be very sad :( he is going to a special needs school that can cater to his needs so he will have lots of fun :)

I enjoying reading, just read midwife on call and now reading catching babies

I am a home girl, I do go out to have fun a few times a year but I much prefer being in with the hubby with a nice film and chocolate :)

Ok I think I will go ahead and formally introduce myself too.

Name: Carla - almost 36 years (birthday on Tuesday)
Partner: Steve - 36 years
We live in Gravesend Kent but want to move to Sevenoaks.
I am originally from Cape Town, South Africa. Moved here almost 9 years ago. Really miss the weather and friends but quality of live here is much better so dont intend to return anytime soon.
No children as yet
Godmother to 2 beautiful boys - Jarred 6 and Rylan 3 months
Work: I am teaching at a local school. My currently class are really hard work.

I love reading and have just finished 'Ice Cream Girls' by Dorothy Koomson and just started reading 'Happily Ever After' by Harriet Evans.

I do enjoy going out but equally enjoy quiet nights in with my man!!

Couldn't resist peeing on my new ov strips lol

Got my first ever second line, not as dark as the tester line but still there is a line lol

Wish is was on a hgc one but I am just happy that I got a line lol :)

Not sure when to do another one, shall I wait til tomorroew or 12 hours ?

Becky you can POAS every time you need to pee!!
Go for it, you know you want to!! hehe
Test date?

Becky you can POAS every time you need to pee!!
Go for it, you know you want to!! hehe
Test date?

I've put 7th march to test

Got one test upstairs that I have to resist peeing on til then lol

I am thinking of getting a few cheapie tests - just to satisfy my POAS addiction!! :haha:

I got my pg tests from Poundland, you get 2 in a pack they are pink dye ones

poundland selling pregnancy tests?? Never seen them in that shop. If only I knew this earlier when I was in town. I could have scrounged around to find some dirt cheap ones!!

If yours doesn't have any could always get some for you and post :)

They are the same ones the use at the health clinic I think, they look the same

ooohhhh, I will try get into town again in the next few days. Will most likely be Monday though - when I'm back at work.
Thanks for the offer hun. Will let you know when I've been in there.

Oooh how exciting, is this like Blind Date? :rofl:

Name: Lou 46 engaged to James 35 (cougar alert!) :blush:
We live in Worthing, West Sussex
Been together 8 years
No children YET...
Adoring aunty to 2 nephews (16 & 4) and 1 niece (19)
Godmother to my best friend's daughter who is 1

Work : 3 1/2 days a week at a small engineering company (admin), my older sis works there as well, it's mainly guys working there and they are all great. I have been a legal and medical sec for years but for now am taking it easy...as I am an old crock now! :haha:

I love watching things like

Sherlock
Whitechapel
Criminal Minds
The Mentalist
Desperate Housewives
Corrie and Emmerdale

We are massive footie fans and support the same team...luckily....we watch footie a lot....he is a lucky man!!!

I thank goodness for Sky Plus as we can go out for lovely long walks...we do that every weekend and have just joined the National Trust...it's official, we are a couple of old farts. :rofl:

Hi Ladies,
This is my first signature. I love it!!!

Me: Kat, Age 34
Hubby: Mason
Together for 2years, married after 2months

house wife, used to be a life coach and yoga instructor. quit when our beloved puppy was attacked and killed by an off-leash dog and i was beyond devastated.

TTC #1 after MC

live in Austin, TX

Thank you all of you for your support and humor. I love having humor in my life. I send light to all of us that our BFPs are already here or will be shortly!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Naughty Nuns tag!! Awesome!! Glad everyone is still chatty after Vday!! I JUST got my ++++ OPK today at noon, so Im super excited and will be off the computer for a few days... I have some BDing to do ;)

Baby Dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"