• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Where did you make your other signature? It's gorgeous!!

Yup I would change the playroom into their bedroom and use the smaller room as a nursery for the new baby.

Can't remember who did my sig it was down just after I got married in 09 it was a forum especially for making sigs lol I just gave her my pics

I lets over too:) although the kids are little bigger now :)

....I lets over lol bloody auto correct

I love it too :)

Where did you make your other signature? It's gorgeous!!

Yup I would change the playroom into their bedroom and use the smaller room as a nursery for the new baby.

Can't remember who did my sig it was down just after I got married in 09 it was a forum especially for making sigs lol I just gave her my pics

I lets over too:) although the kids are little bigger now :)

Was ment to be I love it too not I let's over

Hi strangers. Love the naughty nuns sig!
Sorry I have been AWOL but things have been crazy but I have been reading!
DB is in such a cranky mood. I think he has pms. :grr:

So becky - where did you get it or make it?

Bonnie - if you would like I can get the link for you to add to your sig.
man with PMS?? :rofl: That has to be like man flu!! :rofl:

Ok any of you ladies good with charts?
FF gave my temp today an open circle. It thinks there is something weird with it.
I think it is waiting to see if temp is high again tomorrow.
Could I really have ov on 14 instead? Wouldn't that be too far out with the huge pos OPK 11th pm?

Waiting to see what happens tomorrow and if it changes my crosshairs. If that's the case we bd the 2nights before so that would be good

So confused :duh:

I used to temp but by no means an expert at it.
white dots usually mean something it not in keeping with what usually happens, could be different time or, I dont know?
Sorry I cant be of much help

Mommy H,

I have NEVER scene EWCM like that... so that is what it is suposed to look like. Ummm, I have never had that. Now I understand why I keep reading it can stretch. IMPRESSIVE!!!

Based on that alone, I would say definite O.

I used to temp but by no means an expert at it.
white dots usually mean something it not in keeping with what usually happens, could be different time or, I dont know?
Sorry I cant be of much help

No the time was the same. My freakish 5am
I'm wondering because of the dip on the 14 and even higher temps if I really did ov on 14th instead of early on 11th?

Then I really dont know Bonnie, I also used to get a dip after OV then my temps would go back up just like yours has.
Sorry I cant be of more help. I think you will need to just wait and see what happens over the next few days.

I guess. How did we ever get pregnant before without knowing when to bd? Stupid luck of the draw.
Looking at overlay charts I just realized I had a pre-ov dip.
If I ov on the 11th I didn't have that.
But there is a dip for the 14th
Ugh stupid body lol

We do live in a 4 bed house lol I am sure we will be fine, my younger two share and then they have a big playroom so will either let all 3 little ones share and keep playroom or turn playroom into another bedroom :)

Been looking at triple bunk beds, some are really cool :)
we lived in a two up two down when we had 3, moved here when Ellis was about 13 months old, is so nice to have the space :)

My eldest daughter Aimee is 10, she has severe special needs so her bedroom is downstairs, she is in a wheelchair and cant talk but she is such a happy little girl :) she has her own bedroom and bathroom as she has lots of equipment so no room in there for another bed. Millie and Ellis chose to share so they could have a playroom which is massive so could be a playroom and have a bed in it later on down the line :)

How gorgeous your family is!!! :flower: Thank you for sharing that with us, your household sounds one filled with lots of love and laughs! Triple bunk beds....what fun!! I might get that, me and OH can swap over each night, kinky! :rofl:

We only have a 2 up 2 down little house! The 'spare' room is currently my dressing and storage room. I'm going to have to give that space up for a baby soon (hopefully).
Triple bunks - oh my gosh!!

I can beat you, we live in a large one bed flat, with no garden....so absolutely no idea what we will do...but hey, we'll manage if we get that miracle!! :happydance: It's a lovely flat and we live 10 min walk from the sea so hey, we are lucky!!

I guess. How did we ever get pregnant before without knowing when to bd? Stupid luck of the draw.

Can't help with charting I'm afraid, I only use the Monitor and have a look at CM. I'm a bit cr* really. But it does only take the once, so FXd for you this month!! xx

AFM, well all joking aside....I know, don't faint....:winkwink:..this year really is last chance saloon, I am 46, we have been TTC for 4 years and we are desperate to become parents. If Clomid doesn't work, we have to make an IVF decision, where to have it done, can we afford it...not really but will have to borrow...and if it doesn't work, do we give up....so that is why I stay as cheerful as poss and don't let all this TTC get me down, I take each day as it comes. :flower:

"AFM, well all joking aside....I know, don't faint......this year really is last chance saloon, I am 46, we have been TTC for 4 years and we are desperate to become parents. If Clomid doesn't work, we have to make an IVF decision, where to have it done, can we afford it...not really but will have to borrow...and if it doesn't work, do we give up....so that is why I stay as cheerful as poss and don't let all this TTC get me down, I take each day as it comes."

Heavenly, you have such a good attitude and are helping me keep TTC fun! I send you much baby dust that this is your year.

Thank you hun. :hugs:

It's great to come on here and get so much support, you lot are the best!! x

I am sooo pleased you ladies are loving our sig!! I think she is just as gorgeous and kinky as the lot of us!!! :rofl:

A one bed flat - oh my gosh!! that is going to take a bit of imagination to work with a baby. But then again a baby doesnt take up much space to start with and we can always move!! Which is exactly what DF wants to do. He wants to move back to Sevenoaks where he grew up but houses there are soooo expensive!!

Heavenly - you are seriously a pillar of strength for all of us!! I do hope and pray you get a sticky bean soon and dont have to go through all the IVF stuff.
Thanks again hun

A one bed flat - oh my gosh!! that is going to take a bit of imagination to work with a baby. But then again a baby doesnt take up much space to start with and we can always move!! Which is exactly what DF wants to do. He wants to move back to Sevenoaks where he grew up but houses there are soooo expensive!!

Heavenly - you are seriously a pillar of strength for all of us!! I do hope and pray you get a sticky bean soon and dont have to go through all the IVF stuff.
Thanks again hun

Bean could come in with us, which most parents do I think anyway for the first few months. After that? Who knows...but you know what? If it ever happens for us, it would be such a miracle and a longshot...who cares...he or she will be loved, we don't need a mansion. :flower:

Though a beach hut on Worthing seafront would be good...:rofl:

I agree no mansion needed when a bean is on its way

Beach hut - now we are talking!! :rofl:

So how about a shack on the side of the M25? :rofl:

I agree no mansion needed when a bean is on its way

Beach hut - now we are talking!! :rofl:

So how about a shack on the side of the M25? :rofl:

I would prefer a burger van...ready made food...:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics