• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I'm loving the 'blind dates'!! hehe

I have told my nail lady she needs to join up with us. She is great!! She told me today that she is 5 weeks 5days preggers.
About 2 months ago I gave her the last of my :D OPK's. It looks like they did the trick as that was the cycle she got her :bfp:
Hoping she will find this thread and join the naughty nuns!!
Hope you dont mind me inviting a friend in here

Hi Ladies,
This is my first signature. I love it!!!

Me: Kat, Age 34
Hubby: Mason
Together for 2years, married after 2months

house wife, used to be a life coach and yoga instructor. quit when our beloved puppy was attacked and killed by an off-leash dog and i was beyond devastated.

TTC #1 after MC

live in Austin, TX

Thank you all of you for your support and humor. I love having humor in my life. I send light to all of us that our BFPs are already here or will be shortly!!!

I am so sorry for both your losses. Is that your wonderful pup in the pic? :hugs:

I'm loving the 'blind dates'!! hehe

Hoping she will find this thread and join the naughty nuns!!
Hope you dont mind me inviting a friend in here

All are welcome in the Church of Barry White...[-o< :rofl:

Say congrats to your friend from all the naughty nuns. :happydance:

GD GD

:rofl: DF has been really funny tonight - saying that he wants royalties for every time the naughty nun pops up on here :rofl: I asked him how is he going to regulate this - he said he will find a way!! :rofl: Got to love DF!!!
He finds it really cute the way she is spreading the love!!

How is everyone doing?
Got many plans for the weekend??

GD GD

:rofl: DF has been really funny tonight - saying that he wants royalties for every time the naughty nun pops up on here :rofl: I asked him how is he going to regulate this - he said he will find a way!! :rofl: Got to love DF!!!
He finds it really cute the way she is spreading the love!!

How is everyone doing?
Got many plans for the weekend??

Royalties? :coffee: We may chuck him a bone every now and then to keep him quiet. :rofl:

Our plans....lie ins....and lots of walking!! :happydance:

:rofl: 'or 2'?? you are being very generous!!! :rofl:

I wish I could have a quiet weekend like yours!! I would love to get out for walks - along long sandy beaches - with warm weather - and oh dont forget lots of radient sunshine!!

I wish I could have a quiet weekend like yours!! I would love to get out for walks - along long sandy beaches - with warm weather - and oh dont forget lots of radient sunshine!!

Don't know about warm weather,:wacko: but it's pretty mild at the mo. We sometimes walk along the beach or walk round little villages nearby and go off and explore.

What are you up to then? Abseiling? Rock climbing? Pot holing? Go on...make my weekend seem boring. :rofl:

Thank you heavenly for your sweetness.

Yes, that is my beloved puppy Piccola.

When is your next O?

Thank you heavenly for your sweetness.

Yes, that is my beloved puppy Piccola.

When is your next O?

What a sweetheart!! :hugs:

Well I am 3DPO so I am in the dreaded 2WW now!! Next O should be around 13th March. How about you? xx

Read this on another part of the forum...my goodness...how true this is!

What Nobody Told Me About Trying to Conceive

-That unprotected sex doesn't necessarily lead to pregnancy. (duh!)

-That the longer I try to conceive, the more pregnant women spring up around me.

-That living my life in 2 week increments would be the normal thing to do.

-That I would wish we had started trying to conceive earlier.

-That my friends' pregnancies would start to make me sad instead of happy.

-That women who do get pregnant are so very blessed!

-That a group of "strangers" who I will probably never meet, have now become my "best friends" when it comes to trying to conceive.

-That talking about sex with fellow women who are trying to conceive would be so easy.

-That one day all of this will make me stronger.

-That I would have NO TOLERANCE for pregnant women's complaints about morning sickness, weight gain, etc.

-That no one I know would have any understanding as to how I feel.

-That infertility is not as rare as I was led to believe.

-That this would be, by far, one of the hardest things I will ever have to go through.

-That I HAVE to have sex even though I don't feel like it, but because my fertility monitor says HIGH or PEAK.

-That I would feel stupid and naive for thinking a pregnancy would occur "when it was supposed to".

-That answering questions (and usually lying) about pregnancy or family plans would hurt so badly

-That I would meet such a wonderful group of people online, that I can share my sorrow, frustration and fears with.

:dust: to everyone, let's hope for some luck from the nun's :haha:
Kat. Sorry to hear about your furbaby :cry:

Heavenly. That list is so true :blush:

Afm, at 1 dpo already feeling the start of the TTW. Ebay is my worst enemy, made me buy 50 opk tests (supplier of nhs tests) for only £8 :happydance: but now my poas addiction is cold turkey for at least 12 days :nope: ...........can't ........make........it .......that......Long

Heavenly,
I am 3DPO too!!! Looks like we are in the same exact boat. I plan on holding off testing as long as possible until I can't wait any longer.

Abby,
Thanks you. We are all in the 2WW!!! Baby dust to us all.

Abby - don't make me put you over my knee and get the crucifix out....don't stress yourself out....try not to test until as late as poss. Or you could just ignore me...most people do. :rofl:

Kat - 2WW buddies, or WW2 as my mate calls it. :haha:

:rofl: heavenly, I'm my own worst enemy. But, I promised myself to wait this month!
Wish everyone lots of sticky :dust: and laughter. FXd

Wow...time for me to catch up!

Bonnie-30, DB Mark 44 together almost a year-met on Match.com :haha:
I have a daughter Sienna 17, son Patrick 19 and he has a daughter Payton 12 weeks
yup I'm a grandma

his kids are Jacob 14, Meghan 10 and Emma (or stitch/626 from Lilo & Stitch movie) 8

I work as a reimbursement analyst in a hospital patient finance department. I am going to school online for my bachelors in healthcare management. 8 classes left after this semester.
the plan is for me to be a stay at home mom and finish school so this bean needs to stick soon because my job is getting really old!

i like reading (except for school), tv and walks/hikes. there are lots of great parks and rail trails for walking here.

i think school and ttc was biting off more than i can chew-i had no idea i would be so consumed by it. it was never a thought 20 years ago

im 6 dpo today...tempted to poas in the am even though i know it is absurd.:dohh: Especially since i think i am out this month.

Had a rough couple of days. my dd had a fight (row i think you brits call it-lol) with db and she moved out today to go to her dads. im so upset she is gone. i am hoping that db and i work through this but i may need to find an apartment for a few months so she doesn't have to change schools as dad doesn't live in same area as us. So today she packed and moved :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hey girls im a v-day o'er too :flower: yay!

Just wondering if any of you are getting cramps 4dpo?

Ive been getting them on and off today down low at the front and a little to the left, also aching tops of my legs. Not terribly painful but enough to be uncomfortable, esp if I carry DD around (shes 2)

Ive been getting them on and off today down low at the front and a little to the left, also aching tops of my legs. Not terribly painful but enough to be uncomfortable, esp if I carry DD around (shes 2)

No cramps for me, but I sware I FEEL pregnant. I read on the internet today that some people do get sign as early as 3DPO, so you might be having uterine stretching cramps or implantation cramps. Most people say it takes about a week, but I found people saying their DR. said it can be as quick as 3 days.

Bonnie, So sorry about your DD and you DB not getting along. That SUCKS and sounds majorly stressful. I hope it all works out and that you don't have to move.

Heavenly, it really is a 2WW going both ways. I intend that it is our last 2WW before our BFPs!!!

Hey Ladies,

Glad to see most of you are in your 2ww. I am here trying not to feel sorry for myself. I know it is only a month but I feel like it is a waste of an egg. I am trying not to be anoid at DB becouse I think we could of worked something out. Ahh well it's done I proably O yesterday I have had positive OPKs Thursday and Friday. He is definatly feeling better, more tender than painful. With men it always the end of the world when They are in pain.

I don't feel like a Official naughty Nun because I am out :cry::nope: this month, but I know I will get there lol.

So about me
Charmaine 32 DB Obiy 29
No children yet, they are on there way lol

I am family Support Officer in my local Childrens Centres, I mainly support vunerable families.

My passion and my business

I am also a Birth Doula since 2007 I have been at around 14 births. I have 2 clients coming up one due next week on 23rd Feb and the other 7th March.

I am also Pregnancy Yoga teacher qualified last year 2 classes in Childrens centre 2nd one starts Monday.

Yes I am around a lot of pregnant women but I am used to it now and see them as speading there :dust: with me so not upsetting to be around them I feel blessed.

Also as I am out this month next month will still be our 6 month TCC.

I love reading, Watching Sci Fi on TV and hanging out with friends. I also love to Travel.

I woke up this morning with a sick feeling and sniffy nose

Hope it's a good sign :)

Also got backache and low under belly weird feeling

Probably just flu coming knowing me lol

Will still keep humping the hubby :):)

Bonnie-30, DB Mark 44 together almost a year-met on Match.com :haha:
I have a daughter Sienna 17, son Patrick 19 and he has a daughter Payton 12 weeks
yup I'm a grandma

his kids are Jacob 14, Meghan 10 and Emma (or stitch/626 from Lilo & Stitch movie) 8

Had a rough couple of days. my dd had a fight (row i think you brits call it-lol) with db and she moved out today to go to her dads. im so upset she is gone. i am hoping that db and i work through this but i may need to find an apartment for a few months so she doesn't have to change schools as dad doesn't live in same area as us. So today she packed and moved :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

What a wonderful large family you both have! :hugs: I am sorry about DD, par for the course with families, fall out, make up etc etc..and at 17.....you are at war with most people. I am sure things will sort themselves out. :hugs:

Welcome Arnz! :flower: I am 4DPO but no symptoms, I did have cramps and aching a bit last cycle though, so am going to ignore everything this month until I am late, I already have a few grey hairs appearing, don't want more!! You are in good company here! :hugs:

No cramps for me, but I sware I FEEL pregnant. I read on the internet today that some people do get sign as early as 3DPO, so you might be having uterine stretching cramps or implantation cramps. Most people say it takes about a week, but I found people saying their DR. said it can be as quick as 3 days.

Heavenly, it really is a 2WW going both ways. I intend that it is our last 2WW before our BFPs!!!

Some people that got pregnant do know very early on so how amazing if you were, keeping every crossed for you hun!! :happydance: Oh and I concur...this is our last 2WW, good plan!! :coffee::happydance:

Hey Ladies,

Glad to see most of you are in your 2ww. I am here trying not to feel sorry for myself. I know it is only a month but I feel like it is a waste of an egg. I am trying not to be anoid at DB becouse I think we could of worked something out. Ahh well it's done I proably O yesterday I have had positive OPKs Thursday and Friday. He is definatly feeling better, more tender than painful. With men it always the end of the world when They are in pain.

I don't feel like a Official naughty Nun because I am out :cry::nope: this month, but I know I will get there lol.

So about me
Charmaine 32 DB Obiy 29
No children yet, they are on there way lol

I am family Support Officer in my local Childrens Centres, I mainly support vunerable families.

My passion and my business

I am also a Birth Doula since 2007 I have been at around 14 births. I have 2 clients coming up one due next week on 23rd Feb and the other 7th March.

I am also Pregnancy Yoga teacher qualified last year 2 classes in Childrens centre 2nd one starts Monday.

Yes I am around a lot of pregnant women but I am used to it now and see them as speading there :dust: with me so not upsetting to be around them I feel blessed.

Also as I am out this month next month will still be our 6 month TCC.

I love reading, Watching Sci Fi on TV and hanging out with friends. I also love to Travel.

First of all, you ARE an official Naughty Nun, I want none of that crap here....did you manage to BD at all last few days? It only takes the once, I always read people that get pregnant a couple of days before O!

What a wonderful person you are, birth doula, helping vulnerable families? If you don't deserve to get pregnant, then none of us do!! :hugs:

I woke up this morning with a sick feeling and sniffy nose

Hope it's a good sign :)

Also got backache and low under belly weird feeling

Probably just flu coming knowing me lol

Will still keep humping the hubby :):)

Mmm, I am liking those symptoms...yes, still keep thumping...sorry humping him....:winkwink:...and keep us posted! x

AFM, well nice lie in this morning, though OH went to bed early last night and feels a bit off this morning...men...I probably tired him out last week, my heart bleeds. :coffee:

I am having a cut and a colour today so will be pampered for a couple of hours, bliss!!

Love you all! xx

Don't know about warm weather,:wacko: but it's pretty mild at the mo. We sometimes walk along the beach or walk round little villages nearby and go off and explore.

What are you up to then? Abseiling? Rock climbing? Pot holing? Go on...make my weekend seem boring. :rofl:

Well my weekend start with a very quiet Friday night watching the last :cry: ever :cry: episode :cry: of :cry:Hustle!!:cry: I will so miss Micky Bricks:cry::cry::cry: :haha:

This morning we had a lovely long lie in!!
I am having my hair done this afternoon followed by a DF's snooker mates wedding reception tonight.
Tomorrow will be dead boring - planning lessons and marking books oh and dont forget setting targets for the children in my class!!!

I would much rather spend tomorrow walking in the countryside with DF!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->