Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Oh my gosh naughty nuns - I'm away for 1 day and look at all you have left me to read up on!! :haha:
As I really shouldnt be on here right now (I'm at work) I will catch up tonight if I get time otherwise will be tomorrow night.
Hope you are all well.
Be good!! (or at least if you cant be good - be good at it!!) :haha:

Oh stop pretending to be working, you might as well come on here again. :rofl:

Okay if I go MIA its because I killed my chart and my thermometer and I went into hiding GRRRRRRRR!!

Oh dear.....what's happened. :hugs:

So back from a meeting at 11:30 and i was so hungry I was shaky feeling. Scarfed my sandwich, applesauce, peaches, and fruit juice in like 10 min!

M just not getting a normal temp rise and it's driving me bonkers!! I have never had a slow rise and it has me all confused of I even O'd :(.....and I'm b!tchy

Heavenly,
Haven't you heard that 40 is the new 30? Good that you look young and keep young spirited. When are you planning on testing?

Bonnie,
Thanks for the update. I see you "real" testdate will be Sunday with the FRER. Big appetite is a good sign.

Mommy,
Hang in there girlie.

Abby,
What's going on for you?

AFM, thanks for inquiring about my symptoms ladies. Does almost bursting into tears because my boobs do NOT hurt, count as a symptom? DH had to console me this morning. Sore BBS were my big clue when I was pregnant the first time, but that did not occur till DPO13.

Besides that I slept like crap, not like me, and am exhausted. Mild headache, not like me. Starving, very much like me, but seems even more extreme than usual. Low back ache, but started doing a new phase of P90X2 this week, so don't know if it is because of muscle soreness. Trying to stay patient and know I have zero right not to be at this point. Sending baby dust to us all.

Hi Ladies

Well I have missed you all been a crazy few days. I am sure I was going to Ovulate on Friday last week but my temps have there own plan. As you know I thought I was out so maybe not. DB knee not 100% better but much better than a week ago. Not really going to count this month but you never know. I am sure the Damn OPK's were positive last Thursday and Friday :shrug: today my temps are still under the coverline. CM in and out of watery but CP seems to be medium ish. Last month after O I was creamy the next day. My cycles are never later than 32 day but average 29 day so we shall see. I seem to have alot of watery CM.

Getting a little worried that I won't O at all :nope:

I have checked my Themometer when I felt hot later in the day and temp was up so that seems to be ok. This body driving me crazy smh. I have given up on the OPKs this cycle. Just gotta :sex: on a hit and miss basis as long as it is watery.

How are you all and are you testing

:dust:

Ok just went to the loo and my pants look like I have wet myself, had a feel and I am so wet down there, really watery cm

Hubby's gonna feel like he is on a water slide later lol

Seriously though anyone had this, does this mean I might be ovulation soon or I have ?...

M just not getting a normal temp rise and it's driving me bonkers!! I have never had a slow rise and it has me all confused of I even O'd :(.....and I'm b!tchy
I am not an expert but it does look odd. Some of your pre-o temps are high otherwise it would make sense. Have you tried searching ff to compare similar charts? Hugs
Heavenly,
Haven't you heard that 40 is the new 30? Good that you look young and keep young spirited. When are you planning on testing?

Bonnie,
Thanks for the update. I see you "real" testdate will be Sunday with the FRER. Big appetite is a good sign.

Mommy,
Hang in there girlie.

Abby,
What's going on for you?

AFM, thanks for inquiring about my symptoms ladies. Does almost bursting into tears because my boobs do NOT hurt, count as a symptom? DH had to console me this morning. Sore BBS were my big clue when I was pregnant the first time, but that did not occur till DPO13.

Besides that I slept like crap, not like me, and am exhausted. Mild headache, not like me. Starving, very much like me, but seems even more extreme than usual. Low back ache, but started doing a new phase of P90X2 this week, so don't know if it is because of muscle soreness. Trying to stay patient and know I have zero right not to be at this point. Sending baby dust to us all.
I was sore again this morning in my hips and low back. I worked out upper noddy the other day and was sore yesterday but none of the soreness feels like excersise sore. Not a tired today but I was yesterday. Sleeping ok. Had a baby dream the other night. I am now debating on making an order for more tests. They have ones to check your fsh levels but you need to do it on cd 3-5. If I wait for af I won't get them in time. If I don't get af I don't need them. Arghhhhh!
Hi Ladies

Well I have missed you all been a crazy few days. I am sure I was going to Ovulate on Friday last week but my temps have there own plan. As you know I thought I was out so maybe not. DB knee not 100% better but much better than a week ago. Not really going to count this month but you never know. I am sure the Damn OPK's were positive last Thursday and Friday :shrug: today my temps are still under the coverline. CM in and out of watery but CP seems to be medium ish. Last month after O I was creamy the next day. My cycles are never later than 32 day but average 29 day so we shall see. I seem to have alot of watery CM.

Getting a little worried that I won't O at all :nope:

I have checked my Themometer when I felt hot later in the day and temp was up so that seems to be ok. This body driving me crazy smh. I have given up on the OPKs this cycle. Just gotta :sex: on a hit and miss basis as long as it is watery.

How are you all and are you testing

:dust:
I'm testing on a daily basis because I have no willpower! :rofl::rofl:

Ok just went to the loo and my pants look like I have wet myself, had a feel and I am so wet down there, really watery cm

Hubby's gonna feel like he is on a water slide later lol

Seriously though anyone had this, does this mean I might be ovulation soon or I have ?...

Water slide:rofl::rofl: I started cracking up at my desk when I read that!
Sounds like o time to me!

Yes I tried, I could only find ONE :(

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/708f5807.jpg

https://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii559/mommyh2/7cc39661.jpg

MommyH, that looks like a slow rise to me, with o on cd18/19. I am no expert though. Just keep on temping:hugs:

Bbear I laughed so hard as waterside:rofl: sounds like fertile cm to me :dust:

Lotus, watery can be fertile so keep on :sex: FXd for you :dust:

Kat, it's really hard trying to wait it out, I'm sure we all get impatient :hugs: I drive myself silly quite often :haha: FXd :dust:

AFM, on 6 dpo, I had what I think was IB, since then, nothing much else (aside from my normal obsessing) other than slightly tender breasts. I keep promising myself not to test until AF due, but the week is going soooooo slooowwwww :muaha:

wow mommy-thats looks quite similar to yours!

i think counseling went good....they had a chance to air stuff out
just got home but i cant tell if db is really pissed, really tired or a combo...i am leaning towards a combo.....not saying very much.
but thats ok because i am just emotionally drained.
i was not saying much but was of course the only one crying...i would say its hormones but hell-its my normal:cry::cry:

Abby,
FX that it was IB. That would be soooo exciting.

Bonnie,
Glad that DB went to the session with DD. It's okay to cry. You care very much. Also, good for you that you aren't takiing DB's moods personal.

MommyH,
I don't know how to read a chart.

Thanks Kat...its hard not to take personal. He barely spoke this morning. Trying to give him some space

Abby-sure hope that was ib!

Afm-bfn and cramping this morning. :shrug:

Bonnie, really glad that it went well at sesh. I'm sure your db will come round soon, he might just need a little time since I'm guessing it's not easy on him either. This is all steps in the right direction and sounds promising.
You are being very strong, some tears in very stressful situations is perfectly normal. I can't imagine being stuck in the middle of it all. We are all thinking of you and wishing you well. :hugs:

Got my crosshairs today! :yipee: hoping I have a good chance!!! Hope you all don't mind me sticking around even though I didn't o on vday like I thought I would :)

Got my crosshairs today! :yipee: hoping I have a good chance!!! Hope you all don't mind me sticking around even though I didn't o on vday like I thought I would :)

Yeah! Now you and oh can take a well deserved break!!:rofl:

Hey ladies :hugs:

TFIF! :coffee:

Going to Norwich tomorrow to spend the weekend with my best mates and my god-daughter, she is 1 and adorable!

I am 9DPO with no symptoms, apart from the odd twinge here and there, which I got last cycle, so I am completely ignoring them and will do until I am day late!

Flipping heck, ordered some DHEA yesterday, keep reading about it, helps re eggs etc...cost me a fortune!! the supplements I am taking! :wacko: Just call me Rattle. :coffee:

Love you all, must fly! xx

Have so much fun Heavenly!!!

Bonnie, fxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back