Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hi ladies, back from work but still have paper work to do.

I also had a mirena coil - was removed last year March. Had it in for almost 3 years.

Abby - your furbaby is gorgeous!!! I sometimes wish I had a bigger back garden so I could have a bulmastive or rottie!! I just love them!!!

sorry but totally OT lol

Bloody dog, just ate the heal off my favorite Pink shoes :( gutted lol

had them out as did a little dress up for dh and dogs decided to have a munch

she is def in the Dog house today

also my little lady is off school today as after getting her ready for school she decided to be sick all over the kitchen floor :( she is currently laid on the sofa wathcing tom and jerry :)

oooh another thing lol

loads of brown blood today?? a big blob in my knickers and also loads when i wipe????

ib bleed do you think??

if i go by the 7th bleed it would be around the right time?

oooh another thing lol

loads of brown blood today?? a big blob in my knickers and also loads when i wipe????

ib bleed do you think??

if i go by the 7th bleed it would be around the right time?

Idk. If you go by 7th that puts you on cd15 today. More like ov time than ib.

As far as I know, IB can be anytime from 5-11 dpo not sure on the amount. Some people say a few spots, others more, some pink blood, some brown. I think every woman is different, so hard to say for 100%. FXd for you :dust:

Hope your LO feeling better soon. Being off school and watching your fav cartoons works magic :winkwink:

Awwww your dog just got your favorite shoes mixed up with the ones you dont want anymore, was just giving you a really good excuse to buy a new pair! :haha:

Naughty Naughty Nuns...:winkwink:..how the Devil are you? :devil: :hugs:

I need to catch up on the thread so apologies I haven't done that yet. :flower:

I have been proactive, yes I have! :happydance: Well at my age, I don't have time to be fannying about, unfortunately! :wacko: Just ordered some Bee Propolis Mega Strength and L'Arginine....more money....:wacko:... and I saw an acupuncturist for a consult yesterday. Lovely lady, told me she has had a lot of success with ladies and fertility, including older ladies.

I told her the meds and supplements I am on, I need to keep a food diary for a week, be completely honest and write down about my cycles, which I do anyway. First sesh with her is next Thurs, I see her every week for 6 weeks, then it's monthly. Said she will follow through with me until I finish taking Clomid and if I am not pregnant by then, she will work closely with me whether I have IUI or IVF etc....

She was very pleased with my FSH but said I need to get my AMH done so we can see what we are dealing with. So I rang the Agora Clinic and I am getting that done next Friday, at least that will tell me the quality of my eggies.

So, feeling positive I am doing what I can! :thumbup:

What DPO is everyone, I need an update. I am 6DPO, no symptoms.

Also, how long has everyone been TTC? I know I'm probably the longest at 4 years, what about everyone else?

Good job heavenly!

Afm. 10dpo. No s/s really. Had more last month. Bfn of course. Why do I bother:duhh:

Good job heavenly!

Afm. 10dpo. No s/s really. Had more last month. Bfn of course. Why do I bother:duh:

No point worrying about no symptoms. Every month we all think we have loads of symptoms and it ends with a BFN...so no symptoms does not necessarily mean it's a bad thing. :winkwink:

Yeah. Not too worried about s/s. I really followed them and thought for sure I was last month so I felt like an idiot when I had to tell DB witch came.
So I'm not even going there this time.

I was really tired this morning. Could not get up to go to the gym after a full nights sleep-up only one time to pee. And was late to work to boot! I was dragging more ass than a dog with worms!:rofl::rofl:

( had to throw that out to you dog lovers-it cracked me up so bad when I heard that!)

I was really tired this morning. Could not get up to go to the gym after a full nights sleep-up only one time to pee. And was late to work to boot! I was dragging more ass than a dog with worms!:rofl::rofl:

( had to throw that out to you dog lovers-it cracked me up so bad when I heard that!)

Nicely put. :rofl:

How long have you been TTC, Bonnie?

This is my 2nd cycle. January was straight off the pill.
So I'm hoping my body is back on track
I tell you I love my chart! It is so cool to see the similarities between the two months!

i am so confused about ova dpos lol

just going to go with the flow (nice pun)

will just going to enjoy trying for a while and see where i am in a few months, if not pg i will start charting etc

:)

doggy poo is speckled pink pmsl :)

:rofl: pink speckled poop and dragging ass :rofl:

Glad to hear you got a lot of positive things going on heavenly FXd for you :hugs: :dust:

AFm, 6 dpo today, only symptoms is tiredness :sleep: yesterday had some cramping, but think that's more to do with something I ate.
Me and OH have been actively trying for 3 cycles as I only found out at the end of 2011 that I was able to (long story). I've not been on any contraception for about 15 years. My Doctor advised us to try naturally for the first 6-12 months, keeping a chart of bbt and cm. (printing off my fertility friend) So, if unsuccessful, can take the info and go from there. I've not told anyone we are trying, so you ladies have been helping me so much! :hugs:

Dog having a real bad day today lol was upstairs putting away kids clothes and heard rustling came down stairs and she is in the bin ......grrrrrrr

:rofl: pink speckled poop and dragging ass :rofl:

Glad to hear you got a lot of positive things going on heavenly FXd for you :hugs: :dust:

AFm, 6 dpo today, only symptoms is tiredness :sleep: yesterday had some cramping, but think that's more to do with something I ate.
Me and OH have been actively trying for 3 cycles as I only found out at the end of 2011 that I was able to (long story). I've not been on any contraception for about 15 years. My Doctor advised us to try naturally for the first 6-12 months, keeping a chart of bbt and cm. (printing off my fertility friend) So, if unsuccessful, can take the info and go from there. I've not told anyone we are trying, so you ladies have been helping me so much! :hugs:

15 years!! Do spill if you have the time and don't mind sharing...I am curious now!

Well after such a long wait, so pleased for you that you can start trying now! :hugs:

Heavenly,
Good job on being so proactive. Very smart. Sounds like you are covering all angles.

BBear,
Sending you light on this challenging day.

Abby,
I am very curious as well. Please share if you are comfy.

AFM, I am 7DPO with symptoms. My gum bled for the first time ever today. I have back cramps, slight dizziness yesterday and boobs feel "different". This is my 2nd cycle TTC. I got pregnant the 1st cycle and had a blighted ovum.

Kat, FXd those symptoms sound promising. :dust:

Some of it a bit hard to talk about but can give a shortened version.

When I was 15 my Doctor told me that due to illness I would not be able to have children, but because of painful heavy AF I was put on the contraceptive pill. When I was 21, I decided to stop taking it and see if my AF would be ok. Everything was fine till I got pregnant :wacko: I didn't know I was pregnant till I MC (9 weeks). So back at Doctors, now I have a super low chance of it happening again, the MC was because my body just couldn't maintain the pregnancy. 3 MC later over the years, 2 operations and a new Doctors surgery, i should be able to try and if we are not successful can look into it with the extra info in about 6-12 months. All through it my OH was so supportive and is my best friend. Now he is crazy excited that it might work for us! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->