Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hey girls can someone look at my chart for me? Am I just having a slow rise or did I maybe not O, or do you think I might get a temp jump tomorrow? Thanks! Just trying to figure out when we can take a break from :sex: lol

Abby-
What a roller coaster you have been on! To be so optomistist and not jaded or appear angry is an amazing thing (not saying you never have been)
I truly hope this new doctor is the one to be able to help you!:dust:
And thank you for sharing

Hey girls can someone look at my chart for me? Am I just having a slow rise or did I maybe not O, or do you think I might get a temp jump tomorrow? Thanks! Just trying to figure out when we can take a break from :sex: lol

First of all-you two are a freakin Sex Machine!
It's any wonder neither of you have keeled over with that schedule!:rofl:

I'm gonna guess that maybe tomorrow you will see a spike with those pos OPK gotta happen soon. So I'd you haven't I'd at your about to so a break maybe safe now!

Happy sleeping! :rofl:

Lol we have never been like this until I got my script for clomid, now that I finally know I'm O'ing after 8 years of not, I want to be sure we make our best attempt to catch it :rofl: I get so many o signs early on that we start too early and end up :sex: every day for weeks! We were going to do every other day till first signs of o then every day till it was a day or two past o....yea I'm sore now!

AFM, I am 7DPO with symptoms. My gum bled for the first time ever today. I have back cramps, slight dizziness yesterday and boobs feel "different". This is my 2nd cycle TTC. I got pregnant the 1st cycle and had a blighted ovum.

Blimey, talk about being the old timer on here, in age AND TTC, had no idea everyone had only just started! I feel like everyone's grandma now. :wacko: :rofl:

Sorry about your first cycle. :hugs: But I must say, those symptoms sound VERY promising!! :happydance:

When I was 15 my Doctor told me that due to illness I would not be able to have children, but because of painful heavy AF I was put on the contraceptive pill. When I was 21, I decided to stop taking it and see if my AF would be ok. Everything was fine till I got pregnant :wacko: I didn't know I was pregnant till I MC (9 weeks). So back at Doctors, now I have a super low chance of it happening again, the MC was because my body just couldn't maintain the pregnancy. 3 MC later over the years, 2 operations and a new Doctors surgery, i should be able to try and if we are not successful can look into it with the extra info in about 6-12 months. All through it my OH was so supportive and is my best friend. Now he is crazy excited that it might work for us! :haha:

Bless you. What a strong brave person you are!! :hugs: What an exciting journey you and your OH are on now!! x

I'm cr*p with charts, sorry....but sorry....no can do...I will not let you off from humping....carry on...:coffee:

MommyH, sorry I'm quite new to charting so I can't be much help. :dust: that all the :sex: brings you a sticky bean!

It's true though what they say about age. "your only as old as you feel" and I'm planning on feeling younger for a long time yet :haha: My sister is a grandma, the LO calls me Great Aunt :haha:

Thank you for all the kind words :hugs: I have been through a lot of feelings over the years. Angry, frustrated, empty, hopeless and a lot of others. It was my OH that was always there and kept making me smile. Now, we are just looking forward, can't change the past.

Heavenly was spot on about it being exciting now :happydance:

Bonnie, Abby, and Heavenly,
Thanks for the well wishes.

Grandma Bonnie, you made us all laugh. Have things settled down at home with DH and DB?

Heavenly, you are the best and we are all sending baby dust your way. I have heard great things with acupuncture.

Abby, thanks for sharing your story with us. It is inspirational how you are handling yourself and I feel so hopeful for you. So good to hear what a great DH you have. You are so strong!

Grandma Bonnie, you made us all laugh. Have things settled down at home with DH and DB?

Heavenly, you are the best and we are all sending baby dust your way. I have heard great things with acupuncture.

Abby, thanks for sharing your story with us. It is inspirational how you are handling yourself and I feel so hopeful for you. So good to hear what a great DH you have. You are so strong!

hahah-maybe i should change my screen name to grandma bonnie :rofl::rofl::rofl::jo::jo::jo::jo:

Things have calmed down in the sense that DD moved out :cry::cry::cry:
I dont know if it will help but i have asked that DB come to one of her counseling sessions tomorrow evening. if not for anything else that they can say what they want to say with out me being the mediator. Im tired of being in the middle. DD seems happy for now...her father is bribing her with a puppy so :brat:

anyway it will be intersting......things are just way to quiet here now:shrug:

so tired today-its gonna be an early night.

choices choices....which test to i pick for the am? :rofl:
Dollar store or Internet Strip?:tease:
I am holding out on the FRER until sunday if my temp doesnt crash!:af:

Bonnie,
Update us immediately on your results in the morning.

So sorry DD moved out and that your ex pulled the ultimate move, puppy. I hope DB agrees to go to the counselor. Being in the middle is never a great place to be.

Lots of babydust to you!!!

It's true though what they say about age. "your only as old as you feel" and I'm planning on feeling younger for a long time yet :haha: My sister is a grandma, the LO calls me Great Aunt :haha:

Thank you for all the kind words :hugs: I have been through a lot of feelings over the years. Angry, frustrated, empty, hopeless and a lot of others. It was my OH that was always there and kept making me smile. Now, we are just looking forward, can't change the past.

Heavenly was spot on about it being exciting now :happydance:

Well a customer at work today thought I was 30......that made my day! I have always looked young for my age, probably to do with genes on my mum's side and that I am ridiculously immature. :blush:

We are your BnB family now, so you are stuck with us!! :hugs:

How are you feeling today, anymore symptoms?? :happydance:

Things have calmed down in the sense that DD moved out :cry::cry::cry:
I dont know if it will help but i have asked that DB come to one of her counseling sessions tomorrow evening. if not for anything else that they can say what they want to say with out me being the mediator. Im tired of being in the middle. DD seems happy for now...her father is bribing her with a puppy so :brat:

First of all, I think it's a good idea she has moved out...a bit of clearing the old head is needed, a bit of space. Secondly, great idea about OH going along to DD's counselling sesh, communication is so important, FXd it brings them closer together. :hugs:

Good girl holding out...I am not going to test til I am a day late which is 2 March! But if I suddenly start throwing up everywhere, I may test then. :rofl:

Bonnie,
Update us immediately on your results in the morning.
:bfn: as expected :rofl: but i appreciate your enthusiasm!

How are you feeling today, anymore symptoms?? :happydance:
feel about the same. although achey in my hips and low back-upper back is achy too, also was yesterday but i worked out arms and back monday-but it doesnt feel like exercise sore....think im feeling too lazy for gym today...wish i could say the nausea i feel is a good sign-but i think i just need to eat some breakfast :rofl:

i never said im holding out completely-:haha: saving the best for last---i still have internet cheapies to dip! :rofl:
First of all, I think it's a good idea she has moved out...a bit of clearing the old head is needed, a bit of space. Secondly, great idea about OH going along to DD's counselling sesh, communication is so important, FXd it brings them closer together. :hugs:
all i am hoping for is a chance for them to speak in the same room and say what they want, without me having to feel like i need to jump in on either side.....i am not expecting miracles...

Have a great day you naughty ladies (even though some of you have already been at it for hours! silly time difference!

Bfn today but expected it as can't work out my date

Will try beginning of march, got 9'tests now sat in the draw lol so will have to fight the urge to pee on them

Will try beginning of march, got 9'tests now sat in the draw lol so will have to fight the urge to pee on them

your a better woman than i am!
i have an IC for each day and a frer if needed sunday! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
what a dork i am!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I haven't bought any cheapies, it would be tempting to test loads each month, and that would do my tree in.

I have 2 FRERs at home so I am leaving them til beginning of March.

You ladies are always so nice :hugs: thank you.

Bonnie, sorry to hear about DD moving out, but maybe for the best. Really good idea to have your OH in her session, might help them work through some things. Shame on her father buying her a puppy, it's not going to help resolve anything. Got my FXd for you :hugs:

Kat you had anymore symptoms?

Bbear, I'm sure you can do it. Have you been charting?

Oh my gosh naughty nuns - I'm away for 1 day and look at all you have left me to read up on!! :haha:
As I really shouldnt be on here right now (I'm at work) I will catch up tonight if I get time otherwise will be tomorrow night.
Hope you are all well.
Be good!! (or at least if you cant be good - be good at it!!) :haha:

Okay if I go MIA its because I killed my chart and my thermometer and I went into hiding GRRRRRRRR!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->