Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hey ladies, has anyone seen Medic around here in the last few days??
I havent seen her here since we announced our BFP's on Monday morning

FXed she got a true BFP and not a chemical

Not seen her about, she might still be celebrating :happydance: FXd you all have very sticky beans :dust:

Skweek - :rofl: :rofl: That is the best sig EVER.....Abbey, great find!! How are you doing, taking it easy I hope!!! :hugs:

Kat & Medic - And you 2......want all the pregnant nuns on here to take REALLY extra special care of themselves, :hugs: I feel responsible for you all as I started the thread! :rofl:

MommyH - CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance:

AFM, well AF turned up early evening, I was expecting it. So will be starting Clomid cycle 3 today. Had a little cry in the bathroom this morning, I didn't let OH see me, I'm not normally like that but I suppose the realisation is hitting me that I only have a couple more months to get pregnant naturally then we will have to go through something invasive, it scares me.

Sorry to bring the thread down, I am normally an up person but it's been a long road for me and I wish I was a lot further back in TTC, then I could be more fun for you all!!!

Love to everyone, hope everyone has a fab weekend, the sun is shining here so loads of walks this weekend!! xx

Heavenly, that's why we all come here, so we are around people who can understand what we are going through. Your not alone Hun, I can understand why you feel a little scared but if you can try and see past all the scary parts to holding your beautiful baby in your arms, it might make all your going through now, totally worth it. :hugs:

Skweek - :rofl: :rofl: That is the best sig EVER.....Abbey, great find!! How are you doing, taking it easy I hope!!! :hugs:

Kat & Medic - And you 2......want all the pregnant nuns on here to take REALLY extra special care of themselves, :hugs: I feel responsible for you all as I started the thread! :rofl:

AFM, well AF turned up early evening, I was expecting it. So will be starting Clomid cycle 3 today. Had a little cry in the bathroom this morning, I didn't let OH see me, I'm not normally like that but I suppose the realisation is hitting me that I only have a couple more months to get pregnant naturally then we will have to go through something invasive, it scares me.

Sorry to bring the thread down, I am normally an up person but it's been a long road for me and I wish I was a lot further back in TTC, then I could be more fun for you all!!!

Love to everyone, hope everyone has a fab weekend, the sun is shining here so loads of walks this weekend!! xx

Heavenly,
You are not bringing the thread down by telling us how you feel. I want to be here to support you:hugs: It's normal to have a good cry when you want something badly and it is normal to be frightened of invasive things. Even that word sounds scary.

You don't have to worry about being a certain way here. This thread is to allow everyone to express themselves. I personally cry in front of DH on a regular basis. He is used to it and great. Nothing wrong with crying at all.

Sending you lots of love and light. So sorry AF showed. I pray that all the proactive things you are doing will gear your body for conception this cycle.:flower:

Heavenly,
You are not bringing the thread down by telling us how you feel. I want to be here to support you:hugs: It's normal to have a good cry when you want something badly and it is normal to be frightened of invasive things. Even that word sounds scary.

You don't have to worry about being a certain way here. This thread is to allow everyone to express themselves. I personally cry in front of DH on a regular basis. He is used to it and great. Nothing wrong with crying at all.

Sending you lots of love and light. So sorry AF showed. I pray that all the proactive things you are doing will gear your body for conception this cycle.:flower:

Thanks Heavenly!! I do like the new preggers sig too!!!
I am taking things as easy as poss!! Even making DF do the housework! Now just need to work out how to convince him to do my ironing too!! hehe

Heavenly we are all here for you and everyone else too!! I joined this group and prepared to support everyone through the good as well as the bad. Already feels like a family on here and family stick together no matter what!
Last weekend I tested 2ce and both times were BFN's!! I cried my eyes out while blow drying my hair!! I so know what you are going through.
Its perfectly acceptable to shed more than just a few tears at this stage! I sure did last weekend!!
This is not an easy journey but one that is sooo worth it in the end!!
:hugs::kiss::hugs:
Hang in there hun. You will get your little bundle of joy soon!!

Heavenly, that's why we all come here, so we are around people who can understand what we are going through. Your not alone Hun, I can understand why you feel a little scared but if you can try and see past all the scary parts to holding your beautiful baby in your arms, it might make all your going through now, totally worth it. :hugs:

Heavenly,

Heavenly we are all here for you and everyone else too!! I joined this group and prepared to support everyone through the good as well as the bad. Already feels like a family on here and family stick together no matter what!
Last weekend I tested 2ce and both times were BFN's!! I cried my eyes out while blow drying my hair!! I so know what you are going through.
Its perfectly acceptable to shed more than just a few tears at this stage! I sure did last weekend!!
This is not an easy journey but one that is sooo worth it in the end!!
:hugs::kiss::hugs:
Hang in there hun. You will get your little bundle of joy soon!!

Thank you all....you naughty nuns. :hugs:

I was proactive today!! Me and OH went to the Agora Clinic in Brighton, it had a lovely feel about the place. It's a satellite clinic for the Lister in London. I had my AMH done (tests your ovarian reserve). I have decided to have a consult with the Director of the clinic in a couple of weeks to discuss the test results. I will bring all the results of things I have had done with my FS and also OH's SA. We can discuss treatments and it will give me options. Whether it's my own eggs or DE etc...we are both ok with DE, we just want to be parents. I know we still have 2 cycles left, but I need to get a plan in action. And if I do have treatment there, it's only a 20 min drive away, which is very convenient.

Love and prayers and crucifixes and Cliff Richard songs to you all. [-o< :winkwink:

Heavenly,
You are so allowed to rant about anything you need to on here. We all have lives and lives get in the way sometimes-we have worlds outside of TTC. If you need to rant about TTC then go for it too!

Im glad you had a good feeling about your clinic. I do not blame you one bit for feeling scared. I honestly don't know if i can even consider IVF--I am such a wimp-you should have seen me just going to get my IUD removed---I was hilarious!:haha::haha::haha::haha:

I genuinely hope that you do not need any further interventions but it is always best to be proactive. I felt my first month TTC I was going overboard-researching, OPK, temping ect....I mean I was just starting right? But now i feel empowered about TTC and if i need to get any testing done (we are giving it 6 months to start-then DB says we can worry) I can go in there and say this is the data I have-this is what I have done---not wait to be told you need to do this first and then we will do this. IDK...just my opinion.

I really do feel that March is going to be an awesome month for this group!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you hun! :hugs:

You are doing everything right, getting clued up. I just went with the flow for ages...looking back, at my age, I wish I had been more clued up really but hey ho, no point in looking back, it is what it is. Keep looking forward...and a Xmas baby would be nice......:cloud9:

Aaaah, no work for 2 days...a long lie in....bliss!!!

Morning all you lovely nuns!!!

Heavenly - so good to see you are being proactive. Glad you had a good feeling about the clinic. I'm sure they will be able to help - if you need it.
FXed that this 3rd round of clomid will work and you wont need them.

well off to a truly relaxing week -or at least thats what I intend to do.
Nothing much planned besides catching up on lost sleep - not a good start then when you wake up at 7am on a Saturday morning!!
At least got to read for almost 2 hours this morning = bliss!!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Heavenly - so good to see you are being proactive. Glad you had a good feeling about the clinic. I'm sure they will be able to help - if you need it.

Nothing much planned besides catching up on lost sleep - not a good start then when you wake up at 7am on a Saturday morning!!

Thank you hun, I was asking them about waiting lists for DE and it she said it's about 2 months to a year..depending how fussy you are. So if you're not bothered, then you won't wait long....but if you want the donor to be a 6ft super model so you can have this GORGEOUS baby....you may have to wait a while....:rofl:....I have to laugh about it, it's the only way. :winkwink:

Have a lovely relaxing weekend and make sure your OH runs around after you! xxx

BFN on frer today :(

Sorry hun, but it's not over til the witch appears! :hugs:

but if you want the donor to be a 6ft super model so you can have this GORGEOUS baby....you may have to wait a while....:rofl:....I have to laugh about it, it's the only way. :winkwink:

:rofl: in that case I will wait 10 years!!! Has to be a gorgeous baby!! hehe

My DF run after me - I'm still making breakfast, lunch and tea!!!
What are the chances I can get him to clean the bathroom?? :haha:
No chance I think!!! Will have to wait till Monday night again :grr:

Thank you hun, I was asking them about waiting lists for DE and it she said it's about 2 months to a year..depending how fussy you are. So if you're not bothered, then you won't wait long....but if you want the donor to be a 6ft super model so you can have this GORGEOUS baby....you may have to wait a while....:rofl:....I have to laugh about it, it's the only way. :winkwink:

BFN on frer today :(

Sorry hun, but it's not over til the witch appears! :hugs:

HeavenlyHaha-just because it's a supermodel eggy doesn't guarantee a beautiful baby!

hang in there bbear!

I'm good thanks skweek. So relaxed about this cycle that I skipped temp this am and forgot what cd I'm on :rofl:
Wondering how long it will last before I start
To go nuts again! :rofl:

How are you feeling?
Has it sunk in yet?

Oh oh oh, wait a mo, I did a digi test this morning will add a pic
Just need to add it to photobucket

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/baba/IMG00196-20120303-0739.jpg
Now there is just no mistaking that I'm pregnant!!!

As I have one more digi I will leave it for another week to see the 3+!!

Ok I'm gonna whine now...
"I want one too!!"

Ok feel better now. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back