Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hi Ladies,

I am spotting his morning. I went to the Drs and tested negative for pregnancy using their urine test. They drew my blood and I will get results tomorrow. The Dr. says it doesn't look good.

DH and I will be going to get a specialized pelvic ultrasound to see if something is wrong with my uterus or lining that is making it so that I cannot sustain a pregnancy. I haven't given up hope as the bleeding is very light, but this is how my MC started last time. Testing negative for pregnancy (9 days after testing positive) is a bad sign and very confusing. That being said, my breasts and nipples hurt and have increased in size. Last time I had a MC, I stopped feeling any symptoms days in advanced.

Please send light and prayers.

Dearest Kat, we are all sending you LOADS of love and luck. :hugs: Please keep us posted and take care of yourself. :hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I am spotting his morning. I went to the Drs and tested negative for pregnancy using their urine test. They drew my blood and I will get results tomorrow. The Dr. says it doesn't look good.

DH and I will be going to get a specialized pelvic ultrasound to see if something is wrong with my uterus or lining that is making it so that I cannot sustain a pregnancy. I haven't given up hope as the bleeding is very light, but this is how my MC started last time. Testing negative for pregnancy (9 days after testing positive) is a bad sign and very confusing. That being said, my breasts and nipples hurt and have increased in size. Last time I had a MC, I stopped feeling any symptoms days in advanced.

Please send light and prayers.

Oh NO!!!! Sending you the biggest :hugs: and tons of :dust: Hope this is not a MS!!
You and your OH are in my prayers

Hey LW,
I also had a cold when I got my BFP - maybe time to test? Esp if you are thinking you are 3 days late

I am not sure because we did not BD around what I thought was fertile days so very weird. Thank U

LW,
I can't believe you have the willpower to hold off on testing this long. I too kept feeling like I was coming down with a cold before my BFP.

I know!!! How are you managing to hold out!
We are such addicts here!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I am pretty hard core on the testing at the best of times no test until I am a week late, I never really test lol!
Maybe I can start the No POAS before AF due society :haha: Anyway I will if there is still nothing by Friday I will probably test!!

Lotuswomb and BBBear - wishing you LOADS of luck this cycle! xx

Thanks a bunch Heavenly but I have no clue what is going on with me this cycle. I have had pink discharge today so we shall wait and See.

Kat fingers crossed for you hun :hugs:

No POAS before AF due Society! Love it!
I think I would get kicked out though

I would be barred from that group!! I am still a massive POAS fan!!!

Kat sending you loads of love, light, dust and anything else you need :hugs: let us know how your getting on.

LW, I would be kicked out :cry: I am a confessed poas addict. :blush:

Skweek, I can just imagine you in a :spermy: mascot outfit dancing outside of boots :rofl:

AFM, nothing much to report. The EPO seems to be starting to work. Should be O'ing next week so will be starting the :sex: : :spermy: :headspin: dance. FXd it will be a lucky month for us all :thumbup:

Kat-I was going to post to check in on the stays of things for you but I saw your profile changes. :cry:
I send you many many many hugs-I just don't have the right words.
Just know we are all still here for you.
:hugs::kiss::flower:

Hi ladies,

Abbey - me in a :sperm: mascot - :rofl: that would sooo be me as long as you cant see my face and I dont know the people in the mall!!! :rofl:

I have booked my booking in appointment - will be during the Easter holidays!! Pretty convenient for me - no more time off work that I need to explain!!
I am starting with the pulling sensation. I have also developed a nasty taste in my mouth!!! I just cant get rid of it!!! Urgh!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Oh and 5 weeks :wohoo:

Hi ladies,

Abbey - me in a :sperm: mascot - :rofl: that would sooo be me as long as you cant see my face and I dont know the people in the mall!!! :rofl:

I have booked my booking in appointment - will be during the Easter holidays!! Pretty convenient for me - no more time off work that I need to explain!!
I am starting with the pulling sensation. I have also developed a nasty taste in my mouth!!! I just cant get rid of it!!! Urgh!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Oh and 5 weeks :wohoo:

What's a booking appointment? You English gals and your lingo! :rofl:

Its our first appointment with the midwife. Its usually about an hour long where they take the family medical history, fill in loads of paper work and talk us through goodness knows what. I can tell you more after the appointment on 10th April.

Is it normal to have a nasty taste in my mouth? I just cant get rid of it!!

I don't remember a bad taste in my mouth. Then again it has been 18 years since I was last preggers so how am I supposed to remember :rofl:
I'm lucky if I remember what I had for dinner last night!
I even forgot to start OPK this am! Just went off and peed-remembered an hour later. :haha::dohh:

oh hell - shall we talk baby brain - here we go
I went to make dinner last night - fish for me and sausage roll for DF with some vege and potatoes!!!
EXCEPT I forgot to put the potatoes on to boil!!!
BABY BRAINS here!!!

At Least you have an excuse. I don't yet and boy I will be a mess with baby brain

You should see me at work - I feel soo sorry for my teaching assistances!! They are always around with me looking for stuff I have miss laid!!
well either that or I am taking back my planning from them!! :doh:

I suppose it is time for me to clear my desk too!! eek

Is it normal to have a nasty taste in my mouth? I just cant get rid of it!!

I say that to OH after....well....you know......:cloud9: :rofl:

Well done with the 5 weeks!!! :happydance:

:rofl: :haha: I suppose there is no point in telling you to be good ... because you are being good!! good at being a naughty nun!!!
And no point in telling you to behave - because you are behaving - badly!!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Something tells me we need to sit Heavenly down and tell her about the birds and the bees!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now where do we start??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->