Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/IMG00196-20120303-0739.jpg

Think that happened because I added info to the pic

:rofl: in that case I will wait 10 years!!! Has to be a gorgeous baby!! hehe

HeavenlyHaha-just because it's a supermodel eggy doesn't guarantee a beautiful baby!

I can do my best, can't I? :coffee:

Tall
Leggy
Good teeth
Brain of Britain

Sounds like a horse on Mastermind! :rofl:

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/IMG00196-20120303-0739.jpg

Think that happened because I added info to the pic

Fab pic! :happydance:

Hey Ladies,

Another big congratulations to all the BFP and I am just loving miss pregnant Nun. I can't wait to use that lol. we bad girls lol!!

Heavenly sorry about the A/F I always have a good cry and get it out of my system too. We are family now on this thread so we look out and support each other in the good and bad times. :hugs:

Thanks everyone for all the temping advice. I am really not stressing myself about it. I can see I have ovulated at some stage I am just not 100% sure when.
My AF has not arrived yet temps still high but not sure about Saturdays temp as I got a cold that started yesterday and I was feeling rotten. I still have it today but should be gone in a few days. If I had BD like I should this cycle I would be thinking I am 3 days late right now. My longest cycle in recent time has been 32 days. I am thinking maybe I did O later. Very crazy:shrug:

Anyway much love and I shall keep you posted.

Hey LW,
I also had a cold when I got my BFP - maybe time to test? Esp if you are thinking you are 3 days late

LW,
I can't believe you have the willpower to hold off on testing this long. I too kept feeling like I was coming down with a cold before my BFP.

I know!!! How are you managing to hold out!
We are such addicts here!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another bfn for me this morning :( but that's going on a perfect 28 day cycle

Not feeling like Af is coming either though so will test again wednesday if she hasn't

Due tomomorrow if she is

Got a snuffy nose, constipation and lots of vivid dreams, I dreamt I gave birth to a baby girl last night, she was beautiful :):)

Hey naughty nuns, hope everyone had a good weekend :)

That's a lovely pic skweek, now I want one at the end of the month :haha:

Bear, FXd for AF staying away from you :dust:

Another bfn for me this morning :( but that's going on a perfect 28 day cycle

Not feeling like Af is coming either though so will test again wednesday if she hasn't

Due tomomorrow if she is

Got a snuffy nose, constipation and lots of vivid dreams, I dreamt I gave birth to a baby girl last night, she was beautiful :):)

FXed for you!!! You have very good symptoms:happydance:.
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies, Hope you all had a good start to the week.
Talking about being a POAS addict - guess who just had to do it again tonight :blush: :haha: YUP ME!!! :blush: :haha: The 2nd line is just about as dark as the test line!! Looking good!!!

I think it might be time to make up a NN fertility dance!! Hell if people can have rain and wind dances we can have a NN fertility dance!! :happydance:

:dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::sex::spermy::spermy::headspin: :gun::witch::af: :test::bfp: :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Hows that for a fertility dance??
Becky, Abby, Heavenly, Bonnie and LW - hope this fertility dance does the trick for you and brings you the much wanted and awaited :bfp:

Hey ladies, Hope you all had a good start to the week.
Talking about being a POAS addict - guess who just had to do it again tonight :blush: :haha: YUP ME!!! :blush: :haha: The 2nd line is just about as dark as the test line!! Looking good!!!

I think it might be time to make up a NN fertility dance!! Hell if people can have rain and wind dances we can have a NN fertility dance!! :happydance:

:dust::dust: :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::sex::spermy::spermy::headspin: :gun::witch::af: :test::bfp: :happydance::yipee::wohoo:

Hows that for a fertility dance??
Becky, Abby, Heavenly, Bonnie and LW - hope this fertility dance does the trick for you and brings you the much wanted and awaited :bfp:

yes please do the fertility dance for us Skweek! I've also ordered a Triple Casting Moon Spell from Gail the psychic..it will be done Thursday night on the full moon and i am scheduled to ov by tuesday! Yes i am being silly:headspin: this month! I realized today that Gail predicted for June....if i get pg this month-June would be the month we would announce the baby because it is the end of my first trimester! hoping that may be what she saw instead---i still feel so incredibly relaxed, peaceful and positive!

A woman i have gotten very close on here with got a very faint line this am! I am so happy for her.. Also had the baby shower at work today so i was looking at baby boy stuff hidden in my office ALL DAY! lol but it went well and she was totally surprised!

Another bfn this mornin :( getting a few tummy pains too, just praying the witch stays away

Lotuswomb and BBBear - wishing you LOADS of luck this cycle! xx

Skweek, Kat and Medic......how's it going? I want news, gossip....gory stuff...ok? :hugs:

Bonnie - I have a spells app on my Iphone...there is a fertility one! :happydance:

Abbey - hope you are ok. x

AFM.....Well it's that time again, :coffee:....one more day of Clomid....then will starting using the CBFM, and ovulation should be CD13 and CD14 again, if the last 2 cycles are anything to go by, so will be getting busy in a couple of days' time...OH hasn't been feeling too great the past week or so, he did his SA this morning, hope it doesn't affect it!! I'm all heart.....:coffee:

Hi ladies,
I'm fine thanks!! the only symptoms I have at the mo is no period, uber sore bbs and a bit cranky with the kids in class!
Other than that I keep having to check that I am still pregnant!!

A colleague popped into work today with her 11 week old DD -
Got to run
will post more later

Lotuswomb and BBBear - wishing you LOADS of luck this cycle! xx

Skweek, Kat and Medic......how's it going? I want news, gossip....gory stuff...ok? :hugs:

Bonnie - I have a spells app on my Iphone...there is a fertility one! :happydance:

Abbey - hope you are ok. x

AFM.....Well it's that time again, :coffee:....one more day of Clomid....then will starting using the CBFM, and ovulation should be CD13 and CD14 again, if the last 2 cycles are anything to go by, so will be getting busy in a couple of days' time...OH hasn't been feeling too great the past week or so, he did his SA this morning, hope it doesn't affect it!! I'm all heart.....:coffee:

What app heavenly?? I love a good ap!

Hi Ladies,

I am spotting his morning. I went to the Drs and tested negative for pregnancy using their urine test. They drew my blood and I will get results tomorrow. The Dr. says it doesn't look good.

DH and I will be going to get a specialized pelvic ultrasound to see if something is wrong with my uterus or lining that is making it so that I cannot sustain a pregnancy. I haven't given up hope as the bleeding is very light, but this is how my MC started last time. Testing negative for pregnancy (9 days after testing positive) is a bad sign and very confusing. That being said, my breasts and nipples hurt and have increased in size. Last time I had a MC, I stopped feeling any symptoms days in advanced.

Please send light and prayers.

Hi Ladies,

I am spotting his morning. I went to the Drs and tested negative for pregnancy using their urine test. They drew my blood and I will get results tomorrow. The Dr. says it doesn't look good.

DH and I will be going to get a specialized pelvic ultrasound to see if something is wrong with my uterus or lining that is making it so that I cannot sustain a pregnancy. I haven't given up hope as the bleeding is very light, but this is how my MC started last time. Testing negative for pregnancy (9 days after testing positive) is a bad sign and very confusing. That being said, my breasts and nipples hurt and have increased in size. Last time I had a MC, I stopped feeling any symptoms days in advanced.

Please send light and prayers.

Light prayers thoughts dust and anything else I can think of on it's way. And massive hugs too...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->