Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

oh my gosh Heavenly - you always seem to know just how to make me laugh - esp when I'm feeling as knackered as I am tonight - laying on the couch with my laptop on my legs!
I dont think I will see 10pm tonight! might have to make it a really early night!

Well it's a lovely day, I finish work at 12.30pm today so am meeting my sis and my 4 year old nephew in the park this afternoon.

Lots of fresh air and chilling out!

Love to you all. xx

Hey ladies
my internet been down so have to use my phone. No AF yet but my temps are dropping I have had spotting yesterday and pink discharge the day before. I will monitor through the day. I have not gone this long that I can ever remember so defiantly weird but I have no real symptoms I csn think of. A few weeks ago I had nausea 4 a.m for woke up later and was fine for a couple of nights alittle sleepym nothing unusual. Well we shall see not hopeful will test tommorow*

How's everyone?

Morning ladies-
8 am and 50 degrees in February! I hope DB does something fun outside today on his "day off". Wish I could play hookie with him!

Cd10 and almost positive OPK @ 8 am. weird I feel crampy today too. Hmm idk. Oh well. Full moon spell tonight! And some :sex: too :rofl:

Fx for you LW!

Morning ladies-
8 am and 50 degrees in February! I hope DB does something fun outside today on his "day off". Wish I could play hookie with him!

Cd10 and almost positive OPK @ 8 am. weird I feel crampy today too. Hmm idk. Oh well. Full moon spell tonight! And some :sex: too :rofl:

Fx for you LW!

Oooohhhhooo!! looks who's getting some tonight!!! Lucky you nun!! Grab that Father of yours and drag him to bed tonight!! hehe
:rofl:

Hey ladies,
As expected AF arrived yesterday and I O a week later than expected so time to go again I did not get to bd fertile week so starting cycle ttc 6. Thanks so much for your support this cycle been a tough one.

Morning ladies-

Fx for you LW!

CD9 for me and the Highs begin...so it's no rest for OH, OV should be around Tues/Wed. Stand by your beds!!! :shipw: :rofl:

Hey ladies,
As expected AF arrived yesterday and I O a week later than expected so time to go again I did not get to bd fertile week so starting cycle ttc 6. Thanks so much for your support this cycle been a tough one.

Good luck hun, we are all here for you! :hugs:

Ooooohhhooooo!!! Sounds like freak week is kicking off again here!!! Have fun ladies!!!

I too would have been OVing this next week. I worked it all out when I thought I was out last cycle! But fortunately I dont need DF to come back from a week away! I am soo going to miss him though!

BEEEG :hugs LW!!

How is everyone else??

ok will let you off the hook! :haha:
How you doing Bonnie? Hows DD doing?

Good luck with freak week ladies :happydance:

LW sorry AF got you, but we will still be here for your next month :hugs:

Bonnie, telling us it's a lovely February day on March 8th :dohh: that's one very good day :haha: :wine:

Heavenly, I thought it was less :lolly: and more :sex: this week :shrug: FXd and :dust: to you.

Any sign of medic or kat? Hope you are both well.

CD 9 on the 9th for me so freak week starting for me soon too :sex: :spermy: :headspin: won't O till about CD15, but I don't want to take any chances of missing it :)

Got home and straight upstairs we went! :sex:
I think that was out first genuine quickie :rofl:
Dtd and ate dinner within 45 min-totally beat the kids arriving!

Slipped in my last softcup since I couldn't just lay in bed :rofl:

DD is good. Thanks for For asking sqeeek. Happy to be be getting a dog this weekend. Her dad is letting her get one so she will definitely be staying. I am going to see her this weekend. A local high school is putting on the musical Legally Blond-we love that move and Reese Witherspoon. I guess she seems happy enough. She has college next fall anyway but she won't be going away away.

OPK positive again. TWW here I come!

How is everyone else this evening?

Good luck with freak week ladies :happydance:

LW sorry AF got you, but we will still be here for your next month :hugs:

Bonnie, telling us it's a lovely February day on March 8th :dohh: that's one very good day :haha: :wine:

Heavenly, I thought it was less :lolly: and more :sex: this week :shrug: FXd and :dust: to you.

Any sign of medic or kat? Hope you are both well.

CD 9 on the 9th for me so freak week starting for me soon too :sex: :spermy: :headspin: won't O till about CD15, but I don't want to take any chances of missing it :)

Haha about February vs March! Can you tell I'm in month end at work? Everything right now revolves around last months data! Haha

I haven't seen anything from medic since her BFP
Kat :cry: had a mc.

Your right behind me on freak week Abby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->