• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Session #3 of freak week last night. I'd decided to get some pre-seed as we always use a bit of lube and I know standard brands aren't swimmer-friendly. So OH is like a kid with a new toy and starts slapping it on like it's going out of fashion, like literally so much that you could have slid 10 willies up there and I probably wouldn't even have noticed*! Just get it in there man, this stuff's £13 a bloody tube!! :dohh:

(*note to self, consider this as a potential Plan B if no BFP within next few months)

Some times I have to move like a :ninja: becouse my DB working hours he up early I have to catch him before he gets in that gotta be going to work mode,

Am loving that Ninja smiley.:haha:....is that your 'come to bed' outfit? No wonder he tries to run a mile....:rofl:

Hey don't knock the cat suit lol!! just kiding but thinking on it, thats a good idea too lol. The ninja is for my ninja movements in bed, waking up so there is just enough time for :sex: before he must be off to work lol!!

Yes next 10 days gonna be such fun and I am loving that you are all embracing freak week :happydance:

:dust::dust::dust:

Session #3 of freak week last night. I'd decided to get some pre-seed as we always use a bit of lube and I know standard brands aren't swimmer-friendly. So OH is like a kid with a new toy and starts slapping it on like it's going out of fashion, like literally so much that you could have slid 10 willies up there and I probably wouldn't even have noticed*! Just get it in there man, this stuff's £13 a bloody tube!! :dohh:

(*note to self, consider this as a potential Plan B if no BFP within next few months)

Omg :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'd decided to get some pre-seed as we always use a bit of lube and I know standard brands aren't swimmer-friendly. So OH is like a kid with a new toy and starts slapping it on like it's going out of fashion, like literally so much that you could have slid 10 willies up there and I probably wouldn't even have noticed*! Just get it in there man, this stuff's £13 a bloody tube!! :dohh:

It says use a teaspoon full on Conceive Plus! Flippin eck....you 2 should wear wellies! :rofl:

Wellies! Saucy! You keep your kinky ideas to yourself lady ;)

Well today is cd10 and I had a faint line on OPK so stuff is a startin to brew!
Wondering if I will ov on 14th instead of the 16th like FF says?

Whoo hoo bring it on! :headspin::sex:

Best you stick on the Barry White cd and get get down to it girl!

Best you stick on the Barry White cd and get get down to it girl!

Won't be until Sunday night earliest unless OPK screams a ultra dark line before then. Then I guess it's a midnight run to the basement :rofl:
(we have his kids this weekend)

WOOHOOO school holidays and the start of freak week is here!!!

Elksi - make sure those wellies are high heeled ones too!! hehe

I've ordered OPK's and still waiting for them to arrive!!! I want them to get here now!!! Even though its past 10 in the evening!!
Just hoping they arrive tomorrow morning.
Felt a bit crampy and bloated last night! I'm just hoping that HSG scan hasn't permanently changed my cycle. I usually OV between cd16 - 18 which would be between 16 and 18 Feb. Just hoping I dont OV really early this cycle.

Hey ladies, I see things are a stirring up on here....:winkwink:

I had another High this morning, don't feel like I am OVing though, but we are still BDing, just in case. I still feel that I won't OV til next week.

Just glad that it is Friday night, lie ins, no alarms....and luuurrrrve ins. :cloud9:

Love you all, you freaks!! :happydance:

Holy cow I just had a bright positive OPK!
Yikes it's early! Cd11!

Hi There,
I have enjoyed reading this post and am in for Valentine's Day. I should be Oing on this day and plan on taking full advantage.

I will put on some lingerie and stockings since it has been way too long I did anything other than take off my PJs for BD.

DH and I are going to pick out some sexy euro shorts for him to wear on the beach on holiday, so I will have him wear those.

Best of luck to all! Can't wait to see how many Valentine's Day babies come about.

Hi There,
I have enjoyed reading this post and am in for Valentine's Day. I should be Oing on this day and plan on taking full advantage.

I will put on some lingerie and stockings since it has been way too long I did anything other than take off my PJs for BD.

DH and I are going to pick out some sexy euro shorts for him to wear on the beach on holiday, so I will have him wear those.

Best of luck to all! Can't wait to see how many Valentine's Day babies come about.

yeah, after nearly 2 years ttc I don't worry about sexy undies - it is enough effort sticking to the BD TTC schedule! I will make an exception this V day though!

oh oh oh, I have just come back from Bluewater shopping mall and bought a new corset!!! It was really expensive but its just gorgeous!!!

SSSSHHHH - dont tell my DF!! Its still in the boot of my car!! He doesnt know about it and hoping to keep it a secret till Tuesday!!

Here is a link to it
https://www.asos.com/Fauve/Fauve-Veronique-Corset/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1921004&sgid=3895

Hope he likes this one!

oh oh oh, I have just come back from Bluewater shopping mall and bought a new corset!!! It was really expensive but its just gorgeous!!!

SSSSHHHH - dont tell my DF!! Its still in the boot of my car!! He doesnt know about it and hoping to keep it a secret till Tuesday!!

Here is a link to it
https://www.asos.com/Fauve/Fauve-Veronique-Corset/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1921004&sgid=3895

Hope he likes this one!

oh that is beautiful!
you go!

Here is a link to it

Hope he likes this one!

oh that is beautiful!
you go!

Thanks hun, :winkwink: :angelnot:

Ok so tonight will be 24 hrs into +OPK and i have ewcm! I just went and bought a couple of camies and some cute black panties. I also but the bullet and bought some pressed at cvs. Had a $4 of $20 coupon. Softcup is in bedside drawer. I might as well do everything I can right?

So I'll shave and change while DB take kids home and be ready and waiting for an early valentines!

You go girl!!!

I think I have the whole of Tuesday planned to the last minute!!
Clean house on Monday so that I have Tuesday free to get pedicures and pretty up for when he gets home.
Looks like freak week is upon us!!

Hi Twist, and KatM :flower: and yes, I too want to know what euro shorts are?!

Nice corset, skweek! I'm a huge corset fan!

Bonnie, good luck girl and remember... less is more with the preseed :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->