Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Bonnie :hugs: really sorry to hear your having more stress, hope you can have a good talk with her soon. Let us know how you are getting on.

Oh my gosh ladies -

Heavenly you never fail to reduce me to tears of laughter!!! Feeling naked without our signature!! :rofl: Crack me up every time!!

Bonnie - just when you so want your BFP, its you DD who gets it instead! :hugs:
Hope you have managed to have a good word with her.

today actually went well. i think i must not have any tears left because neither of us cried. i am supporting her in her choice. im just drained now.

how are you ladies doing?

today actually went well. i think i must not have any tears left because neither of us cried. i am supporting her in her choice. im just drained now.

I'm happy to hear that things went well! Please take care of yourself and do things to raise your energy. You are a loving, supportive mom. I wish I could have talked to my parents about these types of things. Does DD know what she is planning on doing? Sending you another big:hugs:

:hugs: We are all here for you. :hugs:

Well AF turned up this morning, so it's onwards and upwards to last cycle of Clomid. :thumbup:

Had the most wonderful day in London yesterday, had lunch at a lovely Italian restaurant in Chelsea, we sat on a rooftop terrace, then we walked through Kensington to the Royal Albert Hall where we saw Paul McCartney, both being big Beatles fan, it was an amazing evening.

I'm happy to hear that things went well! Please take care of yourself and do things to raise your energy. You are a loving, supportive mom. I wish I could have talked to my parents about these types of things. Does DD know what she is planning on doing? Sending you another big:hugs:
Thanks for the hugs and support. She has opted not to have it. I am going with her to planned parenthood Monday morning. I believe it is still early enough for the medication option vs the surgical one. I am doing better today. Went for a four mile walk on my way home- I had to kill some time as I was running way too early and I am not sharing this with DB. So the 4 miles on top of the 5 on the bike in the gym in the am has be sore today lol!

:hugs: We are all here for you. :hugs:

Well AF turned up this morning, so it's onwards and upwards to last cycle of Clomid. :thumbup:

Had the most wonderful day in London yesterday, had lunch at a lovely Italian restaurant in Chelsea, we sat on a rooftop terrace, then we walked through Kensington to the Royal Albert Hall where we saw Paul McCartney, both being big Beatles fan, it was an amazing evening.

Sounds so fun! How far are you from London? I would live to go there someday.
Onward to April! We need some BFP's this month! March was horrid to us ladies! So April had to be better! Come on eggies!

Bonnie,
I am so glad to hear that you are taking good care of yourself and have the sore body to show for it. Still, the stress relief is very important.

I hope that it is early enough to have the non-surgical method. It will be so much less upsetting. You really are a wonderful and supportive mother. My parents would have shamed me to death and maybe even stopped speaking to me.

Heavenly,
Your day sounds magnificent. I have never been to London yet, except for the airport on the way to India. Having a Beatle siting would be a big deal in the States, and I imagine over there it is HUGE. I love dining outside. Lovely!!!

Sorry you got AF:cry:

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/speckle2.jpg

Hi all, Yes all is well with Speckle, as you can see!! I was really happy to see the strong heart beat and that the fetus is measuring 8w 3d! YAY YAY :happydance:
Ok now to go and read up on todays events here

Skweek---
OMG!!! I have never gotten that far. I am soooooooooo happy for you. Congrats. The baby looks lovely already.:happydance:

Thanks ladies.
A little explanation - the head is at the bottom next to the yolk. From there you can clearly see the two little arms and at least one little leg! You can also see the dark spot, aka the brain, on this scan too!
Suki, my fertility nurse, did the scan and said there was loads of fetal movements!! at one stage the head was at the top.

I am on :cloud9:!!

Hey Ladies,

I have been missing for a while but still lurking via phone lol.

BBear - Good luck hun our cycles are pretty close I and in my 1 ww now too. I am on a relax vibe :coffee:

Bonnie you are a super star Mother lots of :hugs: This must be hard for you but your support is the best thing she can have at this moment. What a beautiful person you are.

Heavenly you have been in my home town yay!! it has been glorious weather this week. I have been in the parks all weekend. We were up in Camdon Town on Sunday. Even at work lunch time I was outside as the building I work in in a park. Hope you had a fab time hun. All change tommorow though I think :cry: I have fingers crossed for holiday weekend to be just as nice.
Sorry about AF as always we are here for you and you :hugs:

Much love to all you wonderful ladies. You are the best support ever.

AFM - Well no symtoms. I have been very sleepy and hungry but I am always like that :haha: so can't really count that. Anyway I plan to chill out and enjoying the next week.

:dust:

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNun.png

My Af has come early, started last night ;( very light but still enough to fill a pad today, not sure what to think now :( really sad

Keep going to the toilet on the hope that it's stopped but nope still there

On to next month

My Af has come early, started last night ;( very light but still enough to fill a pad today, not sure what to think now :( really sad

On to next month

So sorry bbear.

aww bbear....:hugs::flower:
March was so hopeful and has been an absolute B*tch to all of us.

April has got to be better

On to next month

So sorry BBear :hugs: on to April cycle. I hate when cycle shift dramatically. Last cycle I O'd a full 7 days later than I expected if I had not been temping and charting I would of been sure I was pg. The body is crazy :nope:

Welcome speckle to the NN thread, what a beautiful sight you are.

Bbear and Heavenly, sorry to hear :witch: got you :hugs: let's hope April is a better month for us all!

Good to hear you relaxing LW, FXd and :dust: to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->