Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Do you think I will stay at a 24 day cycle now ? Or go back to 28/29

Think I might start temping from now

Still bleeding so it is def Af but getting no cramps so not complaining, I would have been testing today too so saved myself some money not using my tests

So sorry to hear the wicked :witch: got you bbear!!

AFM - just chilling with the family today! Brother, SIL and nephew leaving later today.
Had a fab day out with them at Paulton Park/Peppa Pig World. Cian loved it!!

just a quick update....things seem so quiet on here this weekend-everyone must be busy!

AF showed for DD :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Bonnie, Was that af natural or with thanks to meds?

How are you feeling?

it was natural....i am feeling good. relieved. sore from gym yesterday but thats all good!

how are you and sparkle?

seems like it wasnt meant to be in the end.

I'm not having the best day! Feeling really tired and nauseous today. Cant seem to find food that makes me feel better

saltine crackers-do you have those over there?

i know i am going to be nailed with MS this time around after not having it either time before:haha:

I am not liking it very much today. I think I over did things yesterday and so am being punished for it today

Not heard of saltine crackers before

they are plain square crackers with salt on top.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saltine_cracker
good to nibble on-i am sure you have something similar

feel better

Bonnie,
Congrats!!! What a relief for DD. That is very good news.

Skweek,
Sorry you feel so ill. Saltines are the usual route that people go. I personally dislike them. They taste like nothing, but people sware by them for MS.

Thanks ladies, I think our ritz crackers are very similar. Will have to get a box when I go shopping later on.

I'm so grateful I'm on holiday for 2 weeks! I'm really tired this morning, but cant go back to bed yet. I have a nail appointment in an hour. So might catch a nap after that.

Hope you all have a good start to the week

Hi Ladies,
I just returned from my new Drs and am soooo happy that I switched. He already ordered a hormone workup. I tested negative on a urine pregnancy test, but he drew blood to make sure. He wants me to start charting and he is very proactive. If we have another, we will be completely tested.

Skweek, Ritz are too buttery and oily to do the same job as saltines. Think plain and bland.

Kat that is awesome news for you guys!
I am so happy that you have someone on your side now!

Kat that if fab news that your new GP is so proactive!!
Thanks for the advice on the saltines. Will look around for something similar.

Finding that anything too oily and fatty is a no no at the mo! Finding food that appeals to me really difficult today. Having to force myself to eat as I just dont have an apetite!
I'm just so glad I'm on holiday at the mo. At least I dont have to worry too much about lack of energy at the mo.

Skweek, I've heard the farleys rusks or rivita/crackerbread helps with ms :shrug: worth a try maybe.

Kat, nice to hear things are going well with the new Doc. FXd for you :dust:

Kat - thats great news about your Dr, that is just what you need!!

Skweek - M/S, I have heard that ginger biscuits are good. when I dont feel good lemon and ginger tea. Try fresh lemon and ginger. I greater ther ginger into a cup, add lemon and a little honey if you need sweetness.

AFM- Just waiting ladies other than a little milk cramp at 8dpo not much to tell. I shall keep you all posted

:dust:

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNun.png

Thanks Bonnie, Skweek, Abby, Lotus for all the congrats on my proactive Dr. It means a lot to feel supported.

I am hesitantly happy to announce my HCG is 12 and my progesterone is 11.2 about 10DPO. I go back for another blood draw tomorrow. Haven't heard anything about progesterone supplements yet from his office. They might wait to see what my numbers are on their own. I'm going to call again this afternoon.

This is the 3rd time I am pregnant this year, so we won't truly count it until we see a healthy heart beat.

I look at this as Step 1.

Thanks Bonnie, Skweek, Abby, Lotus for all the congrats on my proactive Dr. It means a lot to feel supported.

I am hesitantly happy to announce my HCG is 12 and my progesterone is 11.2 about 10DPO. I go back for another blood draw tomorrow. Haven't heard anything about progesterone supplements yet from his office. They might wait to see what my numbers are on their own. I'm going to call again this afternoon.

This is the 3rd time I am pregnant this year, so we won't truly count it until we see a healthy heart beat.

Oh Kat I pray that the third time is your charm! Lots of rest and hopefully this doc can help you get a sticky bean!
Sending tons of positive thoughts and prayers!

Kat I am thinking of you and hoping you get your sticky bean. Do as Bonnie says gets lots of rest and be positive.

Best of Luck hun :hugs::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->