Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Kat I'm so happy for you! FXed its a very sticky lil bean!

AFM - just finished eating dinner and really not feeling well at the mo. Tummy is really sore - not sure if I need to eat more or if I've eaten too much! :shrug:

Thanks Girls!

I just got a call from the Dr's office (without having to stalk him like I did at my old Drs). He wants to meet with us (DH and me) tomorrow to give me a progesterone shot, to draw blood, and to go over our treatment plan.

I am SOOOOOOOO happy I switched to this proactive man!!!:happydance:

Sounds like the best thing you could have every done!! So good to see how proactive this doctor is! If only our doctors were that good!!
Looks like you found a gem of a doctor! Make sure you keep him no matter what!

Kat that's fantastic news xx fx for a sticky beans but sounds like you are in the best hands :)

Big drop in temps today ladies :cry: I think I am out :nope:

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNun.png

Sorry to hear that lw xxx I wanna start temping but keep forgetting

Oh no LW - anyways onwards and upwards to the next cycle.

BBear - I know what you mean about keep forgetting. I know its going to be a lot higher than normal and am really interested to see what my BBT would be at the mo but keep forgetting to temp when I wake up.

AFM - just woken up from a 2 1/2 hour afternoon nap! I just hope I can get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight!
I think after the aweful nights sleep I had last night I really needed that snooze!
Where is everyone else?? Its been really quiet on here lately!

According to pink pad my flowers are blooming :)

Waiting for hubby to get Home from footy, kids in bed, gonna get on it :)

Bbear,
Thank you for the well wishes. Good luck catching that egg tonight!

Lotus,
I'm sorry hon.

Skweek,
You sleep as much as you need. I understand what you mean about long naps screwing up the nightly routine, but your body needed it.

Bonnie,
What were your Day 3 results?

Heavenly,
Are you there?

AFM,
I recieved my progesterone shot. I will be getting it 2xWeekly. Dr K will then switch me to orals when I leave on holiday. If by chance this really is my sticky bean, I am nervous about leaving for a month. I am determined to go since we paid for the entire trip already, and staying at home wouldn't most likely help me keep a pregnancy. I will just have to trust that it will all work out for the best. I want to stay neutral and calm, but can't help but be excited and hopeful.

Just back from a 12 mile walk. My feet are dead!

Kat-my labs were all normal. I canceled my appointment to next month as we had the outing today becuase kids are here on spring break.
I'm so glad you are getting the shots and I hope they do the trick. Couldn't you and oh continue them yourselves on your trip of they will be more effective than oral?

Hugs lw.

Good luck bbear

Rest up skweek

Heavenly where ru?

AFM. Cd 11. Ewcm started yesterday. Bd starts tomorrow-Sunday.
That's it. Just kinda whatever this month.

Hi ladies, Where is everyone these days? Its so quiet in here!

Bonnie - hope your feet are feeling better. I wish I had the energy to go for a walk, even if it was just 15 mins!

Well I am feeling a bit better this evening. I suppose thats because I've done nothing all day!! Slept late and then continued to snooze on the couch all day!
I think I'm starting to feel my lil bump. More obvious towards the end of the day. Its just a had lump above my panty line. :happydance:
5 more sleeps till my first midwife appointment!

Where is Heavenly? Where is everyone else?

Skweek,
It sure is quiet. I am glad you are getting all the rest that you need. Bonnie is probably exhausted after her 12mile walk.

AFM,
I am happy to report that my HCG is doubling every 24hrs. From 12 to 47 between monday afternoon and wednesday morning. I never had my HCG monitored in my previous pregnancies, so I have nothing to compare this to. I got my first progesterone shot yesterday, ouch!

I am remaining as calm and neutral as I can.... And I truly pray this is our sticky bean.

Hi Kat,
I'm so happy for you Kat!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

FXed and praying really hard that this 3rd bean is a well and truely sticky bean!!!
Really good to hear that your new doc is checking your HCG levels. I still haven't had any blood tests! So unfortunately I can't even compare your results to mine!

I've just been snooping around bnb and tracked Medic down. Turns out she had a chemical in Feb and got her bfp in March!

Oh Kat that is wonderful news! I pray it all continues upwards from here!

Squeek-I am glad for the update on medic! I wondered what happened

AFM-I'd be fine if I could remove my right foot!
Everyone else is home resting while I'm at work and now DB is cranky and throwing the brakes on bd with kids around. I gave ideas of how and when that he was "less than thrilled" with. I give up. I proposed the softcup idea out of desperation. No response as of yet. On cd 12 now and have had fertile cm for 3 days. Today I have felt generally crampy with a feeling of fullness and bloat so ov is definitely gearing up. Was going to OPK tonight-now I wonder if I should bother. The plans was to bd on days 12-15. 15 when the kids are gone will be you late. I want to cry :cry: I don't want to just let a cycle go by without even trying. I'm so pissed that he doesn't seem to care!

Hi Kat,
I'm so happy for you Kat!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

FXed and praying really hard that this 3rd bean is a well and truely sticky bean!!!
Really good to hear that your new doc is checking your HCG levels. I still haven't had any blood tests! So unfortunately I can't even compare your results to mine!

I've just been snooping around bnb and tracked Medic down. Turns out she had a chemical in Feb and got her bfp in March!

Good detective work! I am happy to hear that she got her BFP so soon after a disappointment.

Since your pregnancy is going so perfect, I dont think they bother checking your HCG. My Dr told me he will stop when we see the baby.

Good detective work! I am happy to hear that she got her BFP so soon after a disappointment.

Since your pregnancy is going so perfect, I dont think they bother checking your HCG. My Dr told me he will stop when we see the baby.

I finished reading a thread she started and turns out it was a MC. She works with Dr's and they ran HCG blood works and turns out she was preggers had a really early MC.
I'm just so glad she got her BFP now.

When is your doc planning on doing a scan? When is your next bloods scheduled for?

I think I will have my 1st scan at around 6.5 weeks and have my blood drawn every Mon and Thurs when I get my progesterone shots. This thread has become very quiet. Hope your MS is better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->