Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Bonnie,
Thanks Hon. I am going to continue with progesterone shots while I am away. If I make it that far, this will be my longest pregnancy and I will NOT switch anything. I'll bring progesterone pills as a backup, but on my PG after RPL thread, many ladies told me I can bring shots overseas.

That's awesome! People travel all the time with meds so it should not be an issue!

I really seem to have missed out on all the action here today!!

Kat - those numbers are looking great!!! I would agree - start begging for early scan now already!
Also good to hear that you can take meds on hols! Bring on the holidays(says the teacher still on holiday! :haha:)

Bonnie - I'm really happy to hear that your OH has made plans for next cycle!

I too am worried about Heavenly!! Earth calling Venus!! Is there anyone out there??

AFM - had a really bad day yesterday - first proper bout of MS!! I put it down to having a REALLY late night on Sunday! I was in bed by 11pm but still awake at 1am when DF came to bed! I was just sooo tired and lethargic all of yesterday.
Today was much better! Started with treating myself to having my hair done! Just a wash, dry and straighten. But was so good to be pampered!!
Midwife appointment was pretty boring! Just filling in forms really. I was going to ask if she can use the doopler to find the heart beat but she mentioned that will be done for the first time at my 16 week hospital appointment! That is 6 weeks time!!! I dont know if I can wait that long! Boohooo Grrrr!!

Ok ladies, why did no one warn me about the rampant erotic dreams!!! OH MY GOSH!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
nipple tweaking, rampant shagging sessions, nake bodies! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Thought I would start today off on that note!! hehe
Hope you all have a great day!

Ok ladies, why did no one warn me about the rampant erotic dreams!!! OH MY GOSH!!! :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:
nipple tweaking, rampant shagging sessions, nake bodies! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

Thought I would start today off on that note!! hehe
Hope you all have a great day!

:rofl::rofl::rof:
i dont remember those-but i think i remember being quite horney! or randy i think you say:blush:

hhhmmm randy! now thats putting it lightly! If only I had more energy!
oh hold on I'm 10 weeks today - FXed I get more energy soon!!!
DF watch out!!!
:haha:

GRAPES!! anyone got grapes in their fridge for me??

Hi Skeek,
It seems like your nocturnal action is making up for your MS=).

all I want to eat is grapes!! anyone own a vineyard or know of someone who owns one? But they must be cold grapes!!!

all I want to eat is grapes!! anyone own a vineyard or know of someone who owns one? But they must be cold grapes!!!

Hey Hon,
I sounds like a earth hippie, but make sure the grapes are as organic as possible. They are on the list of most pesticided foods. Good luck getting them. Oh, and pop them in the freezer and they become mini-popsicles!

ooohhhh now there is an idea!!
have been rinsing them under diluted apple cider vinegar. An old trick I was taught while on an organic diet a few years back.

Hi Ladies,
It looks like the naughty nuns have retired =(.

I'm updating anyways:
I convinced Dr. K to give me a super early scan. We saw a sac and a yolk sac. Dr. K believes I am about 4.5 weeks along, not 5. Since DH and I were NTNP the same cycle as an early MC, I am not sure when I ovulated. This would mean I ovulated very late (CD22 or so), but it is possible since my hormones and emotions were crazy after my very early MC. I would have liked to see a larger sac and it has me somewhat concerned... Dr said it was fine.

Dr. K will give me weekly ultrasounds to help me combat my high anxiety levels until I depart on our month long holiday. I do feel much better seeing the pregnancy progress, and that is is in implanted in a good location. I won't feel elated until I see a hb, as I have seen a sac before and nothing developed. Still, I am very happy and relieved!!!

Kat
I defo have not retired although I feel old enough today to qualify for retirement! hehe
Really good to hear your scan went well. Even better that your Dr is prepared to scan you every week! What a track record you will be able to keep! I wish I had something like that!
FXed all goes well this time round!

AFM- not had a good day! feeling lifeless and really bloated today!
Despite this I have done a bit of school work but mostly lots of tellie watching!

Where is everyone else??

Hey ladies, good to hear your doing well :thumbup:

Ive been lurking on the forums and I'm not retiring yet, but, this has been a difficult month for me. I'll continue to lurk, but may be a little quiet for now :coffee:

Heavenly, if your still lurking too, hope everything is going well for you, and hope to hear from you again soon. :hugs:

hi-im here as well-it has been a crazy week.
taking monday off to catch up on my classes as the semester ends on 4/27 and i am behind....
also ended up having a interview scheduled for a new job on monday-less $ im sure but much closer to home so we shall see.

kat-i am so glad things are progressing well for you!

squeek-sorry you are so drained...i remember those days and i dont look forward to them but if it gets us to the goal well......

abby-sorry you are having a difficult month--seems like march and april have been rough for quite a few of us on here...hang in there-we are here to listen

well off to do some homeowrk..:grr:

Abbey - so good to see you back here even if it is only for a little bit!
So sorry that this last 2 months have been so rough for you! Hopefully that last cycle prepped you up for a sticky lil bean!!

Bonnie - FXed you get that job then - at least it will mean less traveling time and more home time! GL with all that home work! I know working over the weekend takes a lot of dedication.
You arent alone on the weekend work at the mo. I'm currently lying on the couch about to start planning literacy for the next 6 weeks! Oh then still got 23 maths books to mark! And then theme plans to look at!
So no rest for this girl over the next 2 days!!
So I'm out of here. Might be lurking in my breaks!

Have a good weekend

thanks squeek-but this is not take home work..it is homework homework.

I am taking 2 college classes working on my BS

Good luck with your studies!!

Oh I remember those days well. I've just finished a post grad, masters level course. A year of reading and writing papers.
I unfortunately had to temporarily put those studies on hold, as the next level would have required me to do a lot more work and I would not have had the support from school that I would require.
As much as I want to complete those studies, I dont know if I ever will, or at least in the forseeable future.

Family first for the next few years here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->