Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hey Ladies,

I have been very busy also with work and business too. Glad to see the PG ladies doing well.
Abbey and Bonnie I am glad you are still lurking and checking in. I have not been online as much.

AFM- well I am in the swing of freak week lol and I spoke to DB. He said just to let him know when to switch up into everyday mode. So that has made me relax more that he taking on responsibility also. We are in a great place and there no pressure. So I am putting lots of :dust::dust: out for it to be our month. I gotta get those :spermy: so they catch my egg lol.
Start OPK testing Monday. Will keep you posted when I get online

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNun.png

Bonnie,
Good luck on landing that new job! Have fun doing your homework.

Skweek,
Sounds like your restful break has come to an end.

Abby,
So sorry your last month was so challenging.

LW,
FXed for you Hon. Catch that egg!!! Great news that DH is on board with daily BD sessions.

Great to see you again LW! Fab that your OH is willing to give this month all he has! tons of :dust: for this month! Make sure you get his :sperm: so you can get that eggy!
FXed this is your month!

Kat - how you feeling hun? When is your next shot?

Hey Skweek,
It's on Monday. Do your nipples hurt? If so, when did they start to hurt?

Oh my gosh, they feel as if they are on fire tonight! Can't even give DF a hug without hurting myself! They started hurting at around 4 weeks. Somedays it's worse than others! Tonight is really bad! Sore, itchy and really hot!
Good luck for tomorrow! Is tomorrow just the shot or bloods too?

Skweek,
Thanks so much for the quick reply. It makes me feel sooooo much better. My nipples began to hurt 3 days ago. This scared me because this happened right before my MC last time, and lasted during my entire MC. Of course, during my 1st MC, this did NOT happen and it is most likely NOT related. I just needed reassurance, even though I know it is a common pregnancy symptom.

Just shots that I am aware of.

I'm sure you will be fine! Good luck for tomorrow! When is your doc taking bloods again?

He's only going to check my progesterone from now on. He doesn't like to go by HCG once he begins doing ultrasounds.
When is your next scan?

Hi ladies,

Thanks Bonnie!

Kat - how did your appointment go today?
My next scan is next Wednesday morning at 10:20am.

oh my gosh!!! Seems like this pregnancy thing really is contagious!! I showed my 'head of school' my scan pic this morning. She then asked what my EDD was. SO I told her and her responce really stumped me!! Her answer was 'almost the same as me.'!!!!
She is due about 10 days before me!

So I'm far from doing this alone!! :happydance:

Bonnie,
I posted to you yesterday, but it's not here. Hmmmm.

I wanted to know how all your homework went and know when you'd here about the job interview?

Also, is it 3 weeks now till freak week?

Skweek,
That's great news. You'll have a bump buddy. Lot of luck on your scan next week though it seems you won't need it. It seems your pregnancy is going perfect down to the MS.

Speaking of MS, what does it feel like? You had it really bad. I feel a bit queasy today, I wonder if that is it. I hope so. I don't want MS, but will take it if it means my hormones are on the rise. That would also explain my suddenly sore nipples.

My visit to the Dr's was great. I LOVE him! I am sooooo happy I switched. He is a dream Dr, I mean it. He is so patient and reassuring. He told me my 5 week scan looked great and that he is confidant. I pray my scan on Friday shows a hb.

hi ladies,
homework is getting there. I am a procrastinator so i am used the the push at the end. almost done with one class-its the other i need to work on and today has gotten away from me.
today was the interview. it went ok and she wants me to come back and meet the practice manager which is a good sign. i was disappointed though that she would not discuss salary or benefits at this meeting though. Got asked the strangest interview question ever-"why are manholes round?" i had to ask her to repeat it! lol

freak week is not quite 2 weeks away-1st week of may
af is expected in a few days

i need to catch up with you ladies!

Kat
Although I did have a bit of MS - I would say I got away very lightly! I have only been sick once!!
I had a lot of bloatedness! Which was really uncomfortable especially at night! I think that bloating made me feel worse than it really was and which put me off food more than anything else.
Its a pity we live so far apart - I want your doctor too now!! Someone who I can get to know like I knew back in Cape Town! I only had 1 doctor who I saw from about 7 years old! If I moved back to CT I would defo go back to him!

Bonnie
so good that your interview went well. Hopefully her reluctance to talk about salary and benefits means that she didn't know much about what your particular package would be. FXed you find out those details when you meet with the practice manager.
That must be the strangest interview question ever!! A part of me would be inclined to say something just as abstract - like because they arent square or men have big round bellies so therefore the manhole has to be round! :haha:

Bonnie,
Freak week is coming up sooner than I thought. Just you and DB will be wonderful. Daily BDing will get that sperm to that egg.

What was your answer to the manhole question? They probably wanted to see how you think on your feet. I would guess it's so it fits no matter what way it is applied. Who knows.

Yes, please keep us updated on all goings on especially since I will be off the boards in 2 weeks until June.

Skweek,
I hope you find a Dr you like where you are. At least your health care is covered, but it also might mean less choice. I'm not sure how it works over there. Here it is total choice on private insurance, but insurance is VERY expensive. I am covered my DH company, but otherwise it was something like $380/month. I still have to pay a co-pay and when I deliver it will cost me around $5K since this is my Max out of pocket.

Kat - oh my gosh!! It realy is expensive having little ones there!! I will admit that we are really lucky to have the health care we have here. Although I am so used to having private health care level of service from back in SA! Some times I would so give for no waiting times and no choice over who I see. Sometimes it feels a bit like a lucky draw as to who I see!

I will admit I have, after 9 years, found a lady doctor who seems to understand me and she seems pretty good so far. From other peoples reviews she is also good with kids!

i replied because it wont fall back in. and that if it were out of wack and someone were to step on it and start to go in, i might block part of the hole and they wont go all the way down.. :rofl:

yours is a great answer too Kat-i read that online after the fact-lol

yes if af shows this thursday or friday that should have me ov on the 1st or 2nd. we have no kids the weekend before or after and only in the evenings on monday and tuesday. so if af shows up late or ov shows up late we are totally covered.

Kat-where do you live again?

It will cost me a chunk to deliver too...at least with my current insurance package. $5K deductible and being that now baby wont be here until after january when insurance deductible "resets" it will be back to square one. all of the prenatal paid out wont count towards hospital. Unless something changes at least for now that is how it will be. another reason i was really hoping to get preg sooner. oh well

Skweek,
I am happy you found a dr that you like.

Bonnie,
I live in Austin,TX. If I had the baby last yr, our max out of pocket would have been $2500K. His company changed their plan and now it is double. I pray this baby is sticky, partly so I can deliver in December as we have paid quite a bit out of pocket with the MC. Sounds like a crazy reason to want this pregnancy to stick, but it does add to my hope that it will.

I understand the insurance issue. I had hoped for a baby before jan for the same reasons.

Good morning!
Quick update
12dpo
Temp dropped
Boobs are killing me
:witch:is on her way
Bring on cd1

Hey ladies, So sorry I've been MIA!

Bonnie - :hugs: but my bbs were also really sore just before I got my BFP! You arent out yet hun!

Kat - still praying this is your sticky little bean!!

Just been really busy with work this week. Work has been a bit hectic!
Well was I in for a shocker this week at work too! I showed my 'Head of school' my scan picture on Monday morning. Her responce really shocked me! She asked when I was due and then told me she is exactly 2 weeks ahead of me!
So we are doing a pregnancy double-act at work! She is had her scan yesterday morning, so we landed up comparing scan pics this afternoon - while we were meant to be having a meeting about school stuff! You can just image how that meeting went! work, babies, work, babies, ...
Loving this!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->