Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

BBear,
OMG, FXed!!!

Bonnie,
Freak week is almost here!!!

Hi Ladies,

Kat - yea! so happy for you hun. Wow it must be amamzing feeling.

BBear - sounds promosing keep us posted. Hope it's a BFP

Bonnie - Sorry about AF but you had a feeling with all this month is might have been the outcome. So lots of :dust: for this coming cycle.

AFM- 2nd positive opk yesterday even darker and a negative today. So looks like O is today but have to wait for temp to rise. Then the 2WW begins

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/NaughtyNun.png

Hello ladies,
Sorry I've been MIA - had a really busy few days.

BBear - OMG and FXed that 2nd line gets darker from here on!!! Have you tested again?

Bonnie - GL and FXed for this cycle!!

Kat - I'm so glad you are progressing well! Seeing that little heartbeat is the best feeling in the world right now! When are you seeing the doc again?

AFM - been really busy the last few days. Friday night I was out with colleagues. Was really good to get out for a night! But starting to feel it now! Really tired today. Yesterday I spent the morning at the salon and then went out for lunch with my cousin.
I'm really looking forward to Wednesday! 12 week scan! Roll on Wednesday!!

Hope everyong is well!

LW,
FXed for you Hon.

Skweek,
How are you feeling back to work? Did you feel more energized again after a certain point? Has your MS gone away?

My next scan is this Friday. This should be my last scan before I leave on Holiday for the month.

AFM,
I have MS (be careful what you ask for) and slept ALL afternoon. Poor DH must prepare our home for sale all by himself because I am too ill. I'm so desperate I am calling in my MIL to come help, lol.

Hi ladies

Kat - had a rather rough day! But think its because I had a bad nights sleep! Was awake for 90 minutes in the night! :grr: Think this is why I have felt nauseous all day!
I know we dont like MS but good to know your pregnancy is progressing well.

I bet you are looking forward to your scan as much as I am! If possible can you post a pic of your scans?

Hi Skweek,
Sorry you feel nauseas.

AFM,
I have some bad news. My Progesterone only measure 5.4 on Friday and that is while having 2xweekly progesterone injections. The Dr doubled my progesterone amt, but told me it isn't a good sign. I am staying as calm as possibly, as I know it is what it is.

I googled and some people say a progesterone under 5 equates to an unviable pregnancy. I'll have to wait till Fri for more info.

I just got back from the Dr's for another scan, lol. I am happy to say that the baby has grown 4mm in the last 4 days (right on target), has a strong heartbeat, and tiny arm and leg buds. I feel much more relaxed.

The Dr thinks the P result was a fluke and doesn't fully trust lab results. We are still doubling my P shots. He tried to reassure me. I have to do my best to relax from here on out. My hubby forbid me from googling anymore.

Also, Blue Cross/Blue Shield only allow for 3 ultrasounds per pregnancy. I have already used them all, lol. I am soooooo lucky because our Dr hasn't billed us for any until today, which is the dating ultrasound.

Thanks Bonnie for the extra love.

Oh kat I am so so happy to hear your news!!!!
Can you have pregnancy possibly considered high risk and be able to have more us covered? Just a thought.
Oh if I could jump up and down right now I would! I'm in the car lol!

Bonnie,
I hope you are not driving!!! My pregnancy is considered high-risk. The Dr is going to see what he can do. Thank you for all your support. Freek weak is almost here now, right? About a week away?

no i was stopped up the road to pick up the chillens!
I'm sure you can fight with the insurance. Insurance/medical is my field so push.

yes-only about a week away-cant wait! no kids-plenty of time. my opks arrived today so i am all set. its also our just before our 1 year first date too. DB's bday is the 22nd-i really hope to give him a wonderful present! Not sure if ill be able to keep it a secret that long though! Also ill be 9-10 DPO for mothers day-wouldn't that be awesome!

again-im so happy for you kat that things are going well!
have you gotten a picture from the scan to post?

Baby Scan Week 6.jpg

I am so excited for you. That would be the most exciting anniversary/bday/mother's day present ever!!! I won't be here for all the excitement, but look forward to reading good news when I return.

Skweek- sorry to hear about MS but like we all say good sign hormones are going in the right direction. My cousin who is 37 is 4 weeks away froim having her 3rd. I saw her last night she said she never had morning sickness with any on them. Right at the end of pregnancy she feels sick and know that means baby is on the way:shrug: we are all so different.

Kat- Love the scan pic and so very happy for you. wishing you all the best and you really be able to relax on your vacation.

Bonnie- Yea Freak week nearly here for you. sounds like you are preped. Best of Luck catching that Eggy lol

AFM- 4 DPO no real symtoms stange big dip in temp at 3dpo and had a lot of wetness below first this in the morning at 3dop. Other than that just trying to relax and make it though 2WW. Booked my holiday to Gran Caneria in June so hoping I will be PG and relaxing there.

:dust:

LW,
FXed for you. Thanks for the well-wishes. I hope you can relax as much as possible during the dreaded 2WW. Have a wonderful holiday!

Hi ladies,

Kat - love your scan pic!! So good to see that your little one is growing well!!

Bonnie - bring on freak week! May you have the best birthday pressie ever for your OH!!

LW - FXed this TWW flies by and you get your BFP this cycle!

AFM - well here it is!!
https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Scan25042012-1c.jpg
Looks like I have a very laid back baby on my hands! Loves laying with feet up and hands under its head!! Oh and after about 10 minutes it decided it had had enough, turned over (facing my back) and went to sleep!! The sonographer had to wake it up so she could take the last measurements!! little sod!! :haha:
All is well with Speckle! I will either have this baby earlier than expected or one big baby!! they bumped my days up to November 3rd! It is already 61mm!!

Wow!!! Amazing!!! A full, tiny human being. I am sooooo happy for you.

oh thats amazing! i cant wait!
i cant believe your almost at the end of your first trimester!
are you getting a bump yet?
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I cant wait for freak week...we will have loads of quality time...school will be over-no kids except for a few hours a couple of evenings (mon & tuesday). db is under the weather now so should be better in time!
this month HAS to be it!!

Lovely scan pictures ladies xx

Two days late for Af now but bfn :/ hate all this waiting but got everything crossed my levels aren't high enough yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->