Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

FXed for you!!! I hope you give me some good news before I depart on vacation.

What are your vacation dates again? Don't want to worry when I don't see you!

Skweek - love your chilled out baby :sleep: lol that is such a beautiful sight. Thanks for sharing.

Ladies I am just in the waiting game and temps are going in the right direction. We shall see.

Bonnie,
I am leaving 4/30 and coming back on 5/30 late at night. I don't plan on being on the internet at all during the month... A true vacation. I hope you have good news for me when I return.

LW,
It's looking good.

Thanks ladies.
My mom popped in this afternoon and told me that as she works at the hospital and has access to the xray pics she can see ALL my scan pics. SHe said there is a lovely one of an arm with a clenched fist. She said she will print out all the pics for me to see. :wohoo:

Bbear - FXed for this cycle hun. You arent out till AF shows up!

LW - FXed your temps continue going up!!

Bonnie - Hope DB is feelilng better soon!

Kat - not long till your holiday now! How are you feeling these days.

AFM - had my Citizenship Ceremony last night - which was lovely. Landed up having dinner with the family and even enjoyed a glass of rose spritzer! Think I kind of over did things last night as I'm really tired tonight!
So planning a really early night!

Hope everyone is well and has a lovely, relaxing weekend.

Bonnie,
I am leaving 4/30 and coming back on 5/30 late at night. I don't plan on being on the internet at all during the month... A true vacation. I hope you have good news for me when I return.

LW,
It's looking good.
oh i am so jealous! i hope you have a wonderful time and that things continue smoothly and we can all celebrate together when you are back!
Thanks ladies.
My mom popped in this afternoon and told me that as she works at the hospital and has access to the xray pics she can see ALL my scan pics. SHe said there is a lovely one of an arm with a clenched fist. She said she will print out all the pics for me to see. :wohoo:

Bbear - FXed for this cycle hun. You arent out till AF shows up!

LW - FXed your temps continue going up!!

Bonnie - Hope DB is feelilng better soon!

Kat - not long till your holiday now! How are you feeling these days.

AFM - had my Citizenship Ceremony last night - which was lovely. Landed up having dinner with the family and even enjoyed a glass of rose spritzer! Think I kind of over did things last night as I'm really tired tonight!
So planning a really early night!

Hope everyone is well and has a lovely, relaxing weekend.

DB is still sick. his temp was up to 101.9 this morning! i have it down know-keep feeding him ibuprophen. i dont want him to kill off the good :spermy: :rofl: seriously though i dont!

my furbaby is getting spayed and a tooth pulled today :cry:
i have to go pick her up in a couple of hours
took the day off today-finishing coursework as today is the last of the semester :yipee::yipee:

Skweek,
Things are going good on my end. Great news about the photos.

Bonnie,
Your poor furbaby. That was the most traumatic thing for me, getting her spade. I hope she feels okay. I hope DB gets well ASAP and get those sperm in tip-top form.

morning ladies,

Kat - glad you are progressing well!! 7 weeks now! :wohoo:
And 2 days till your holiday starts!! :wohoo: :wohoo: Hope you have a great time away and FXed we have lots to celebrate on your return!!

Bonnie - I know how you feel about your furbaby being spade - not a good thing to have to put them through! :hugs: for furbaby!

AFM - landed up in bed at 9:30pm last night. Well when I couldnt keep my eyes open from about 8pm and had no idea what was happening on the tellie, I just gave up and went to bed! Had a pretty good nights sleep but was awake at 6:30am! Its bloody Saturday morning!! I'm meant to sleep late! :grr:

Nothing much planned for the weekend, just house work and school planning to do!
Hope you all have a much better weekend than mine!

Skweek - make sure you get soe rest this weekend sounds like it was a busy one.

Kat - Have a relaxed and fab holiday. It time for some deep relaxation for you.

BBear- hope you are ok any news??

Bonnie - My DB was sick with fever last cycle a few days before I got Positive opk. The night before we :sex: I made him a butternut squash soup. Soup of any kind will be a help. Also Honey ginger and lemon tea. If you can get root ginger more effective. Greater it into the cup with honey and lemon and pour hot water.
Good Luck

AFM- Cramping at 6dpo some sleepyness but I had a lot of that last LP. However I am staying nothing but positive :dust::dust::dust:

Bonnie,
It's so sad. Does your baby have to wear the cone. I got mine the soft cone, but she still HATED it. Luckily, I insistned they remove her stitches 1 week early since she was all healed.

Skweek,
Thanks Hon. It's good you rest when you need it even if it means being up so bloody early.

LW,
I hope it's IC.

BBear,
Still hope.

AFM,
My Progesterone is up to 12.5 on Friday from the scary low 5.4 last Friday, but obviously this is still low.
The Dr tests it before giving me my 2nd shot for the week, so it is the lowest it gets. Plus, we only had the chance to do 1 double shot before testing, since I am leaving Mon morning. Anyways, he is pleased with the change. I will continue with my 2mm 2x weekly shots and supplement with orals as well just in case.

Morning ladies,

Kat - You finished packing yet? I bet you are so excited and just cant wait for tomorrow now!

Bonnie - hope your furbaby feels and looks better soon! I know how they can sulk after an op like that! My kitty sure sulked for days on end!

LW - stay positive hun! 1 week to go

Bbear - any news from your side yet?

No still Bfn this morning. But usually my temp is 36.2 but today is 36.8 so not sure what's happening now lol

Having a lovely lazy day today and cuddles on the sofa with the kids watching the aristocats :)

Although have got to pop out in the rain soon to get roast supply's :)

Hope everyone is good :) babies all look lovely and growing beautifully congrats xxx

Good morning everyone!

Kat-have an amazing trip! I have faith that the progesterone is doing the trick and a relaxing vacation is also just what you need!

LW & bbear-hang in there-fx'd!

Squeek-rest up!

Furbaby (Scoot) is doing great. She was up and about the next morning. She is still guarding her belly a bit. wants to roll over and be rubbed but catches herself and sits a bit odd. no lampshade head collar for her unless she starts licking too much. also-no stitches to go back and have removed. they dissolve.

db is feeling so-so.....what is so miserable for him is he has a mouth full of fever blisters. The medicine he has for that is making him nausoues. his fever has been staying relativly low. i havent said anything regards to baby making except a couple of comments about keeping things cool (worried about :spermy:). im only cd9 so we still have time. nothing can be done-not his fault he got sick-poor guy

hi bonnie - good that furbaby is feeling better!
hope OH feels better soon and you can get back to BDing soon!

Bye Ladies!!!

I hope to come back to good news all around and 3 new BFPs.

Bonnie,
I hope DB's sperm cool down and all goes well.

Skweek,
Stay healthy and happy.

BBEar and LW,
FXed for both of you.

Still no Af for me :/

Going to test tomorrow or Thursday I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members