Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hey bbear - you go hun!! - being optomistic there with your gender prediction - I would have done the same thing!

Hope Kat is enjoying her holiday! I wish I could be on hols now!!

Bonnie - hows freak week going? Triple stroller? wowzers!!

LW - how long till AF is due or till testing?

Freak week is still in wait. DB is on the mend but I won't push until he either feels better or OPK is positive. Still barely a line...weird but I'll take the delay this month!

How are you feeling?

Anxious for updates!

I think I'm on the up! feeling less and less bloated these days but still feeling slightly nauseous throughout the day. But think that might be due to lack of sleep most nights. But saying that - I must have slept through the loudest thunder claps in years!! I seriously slept like a dead man last night - between a whopping 3 toilet trips!!
Till about 2 days ago I hardly went to the toilet - now I cant seem to go far before needing the loo AGAIN!!
And here I was thinking gone are the numerous toilet trips!! NOPE up the anti instead!! :grr:

Good to hear your OH is on the mend. Good thing that you havent had a + OPK as yet! I would suggest you take full advantage of that extra time!

Ahh yes. I remember the constant peeing!
Glad your feeling better though

I just told DB about the stroller dream and he said that would be cool! Yikes! I thought he would freak! Can't stop laughing!:rofl:

Only just been to the toilet and feel like I need to head back to the toilet again!!
Oh my gosh! I would love to be a fly on the wall (at the scan) if you do land up having triplets!! Just seeing the sonographers face will be priceless. Expect to see your OH lying on the floor - :rofl:

Spotting today so think I am out boohoooo :/ 4 days late

My gender thing said girl for the next few months so will keep it there for next month :)

Any updates bbear and lw?

How ate you feeling Squeek?

AFM-1dpo and woke up feeling "different". Yeah I'm crazy.

Yeah Hun Af did come :( so onto next cycle for me now

Not doing anything, no ics not hpts no anything xx

Yes def will be, not even temping lol just gonna relax and try my hardest not to think about it :)

My niece had a chemical so she is very sad but my sister feels bad for being pg now as she is due the same day as my niece was, it's my sisters first baby and I have told her to enjoy it and don't feel bad, I know when she tells my niece she is pg my niece will be happy for her :) she is due a scan in 2 weeks when she will be 8 weeks, I can't wait to See it

Hi ladies,

Big :hugs: Bbear!! Sounds like you are the right person to be helping your sister and niece through this time. I am a firm believer in what you reap you shall sow. Just know your BFP is coming soon!!

Bonnie - I'm feeling better now that its the weekend and a long one at it too. Monday is a public holiday here so an extra day to relax and catch up on sleep!!
Other than that work has just been crazy busy this last week!

Went shopping this last week as I can no longer get into my jeans!! I do love my new jeans - a size 14!! I was a size 16 before falling pregnant!! These jeans are very forgiving!!

Hope you are all having a good weekend
Hope Kat is enjoying her holiday too!

So sorry BBear about AF and I think a relaxed approach will be great for you. We put so much pressure on ourselves :hugs:

AFM- I have been helping out with the postal voting from the Mayor of London elections which has kept me busy last week. Gave me a lot of time not to focus on TCC. But it does creep back in from time to time.

So yesterday had a big temp drop :cry: I was real sad. Then around 5p.m started spotting red so I was ready for it to be all over. Spotting continued got slightly more I put on a pad by next morning it was only about tea spoon full. Other than that only when I wipe. Then today more of the same only needed one pad and usually by day 2 I need to change every 3 - 4 hours. I really don't want to get my hopes up as it can go heavy at any moment :cry:.

Symtoms been sore boobs on and off, cramps. Nausea a few times must noticible was Wednesday night I was frying some onions cooking my lental and patato curry and I did not think I would make it. I stepped away had a tangerine. Once all was done and lid was on I was fine. Last night and today frequedntly having to pee. Temp went back up slightly but not enough for me to feel good.

Look at my chart and let me know what you think. I wont test till 18dpo if I make it that long. Ofically freaking out!!!

wow-you are hard core to hold out on testing!

seems a bit late to be IB but you never know!
I have everything crossed for you!

AFM-i had a wonderful day yesterday-a praising email to my boss from another director about my work, DB was feeling better, feeling hopeful about this month and splurged on a box of CB Digi's and then came home to roses!

I am repainting the den today for DB--his request is all black :shrug:
It had been DS room so it was orange and pink
it will be my anniversary gift to him...tomorrow is 1 year from our first date!

Bonnie i see your keeping nice a busy this tww.

I guessing I just had a really light cycle it was very much the same the whole time spotting to light flow I little more by the 3rd day but as my temps dropped so much I assume I am not pg. I did not bother to test :cry:.

:hugs:lw
Fx'd for may

How goes it Squeek?

Me-5 or 6 dpo-FF has been fickle this month but I lean towards 5. Not much to say. A few cramps here and there. Boobs ached a bit off and on yesterday. Only thing slightly unusual is nips seem more sensitive. Nothing much to get hopes up for.

Room finished this weekend. I need to get my lazy butt back to the gym. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"