Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Bonnie your chart looking good so far. Maybe your first signs of symtoms creeping in sounds very promising.

sorry to vent but I feeling all kinds of emotional today been crying a few times. I o next weekend I don't have to wait long. DB and I away for few days next week also leading up to the weekend so thats real cool. I just feel a mess with this whole process right now. Finding it hard to control my emotions. :shrug:

Vent all you want. No apologies needed here Hun :hugs:
I am usually a basket case myself when af shows. It's so depressing each time.
Bit it sounds like your days away will be nie-hopefully a relaxing start!
Going anywhere fun?

My chart is weird this month the way I kept dropping until today-that was strange for me.

Vent all you want. No apologies needed here Hun :hugs:
I am usually a basket case myself when af shows. It's so depressing each time.
Bit it sounds like your days away will be nie-hopefully a relaxing start!
Going anywhere fun?

My chart is weird this month the way I kept dropping until today-that was strange for me.

We are going to Liverpool for a few days just a mini break in the U.K. Hope the weather better next week we have had so mcuh rain lol!!

Yes your chart is looking interesting. sending you lots of :dust:

Hi ladies,
starting to feel a bit better today, thanks. I think my bump popped out today. Can no longer fit into my preBFP jeans.
I landed up telling my class that I'm pregnant. They are all just soooo excited! They are only 8 or 9 years old!

Bonnie - your chart does look rather interesting. FXed its the start of your BFP.

LW - I'm so jealous of you having a holiday next week! I would love to be able to get away for a few days now.

AFM - taking 4 kids from my class to THE Aquatic Olympic Centre! I dont know who is more excited - me or them! The draw back is having to fetch the kids from school at 6:45am!! We should be back at school by 3pm. Its going to be a very long and tiring day! But as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for all 4 of them!!

My DB in an up and coming band and they are getting an award so we thought make a mini break of it.

So the last few days I been feeling funny and real sore boobs last night. So yesterday morning I did a clear blue test I had at home and it looked like a real faint positive. I just took it as a negative because I hear so much about the blue dye. So on Tuesday I ordered some internet cheapies opk and pg test also for this cycle they should be with me in a few days. I know everyone says not to but I thought why not use opk as a pg test when I got home tonight and it was a strong positive. So I am either going to O next few days or pg. However my temps are sooo low if I look at last month chart I am hovering at the coverline.

I have pics but have not to access to pc right now can't really see the clear blue anyway!
Will wait for my test and test again!

Oh wow how exciting would that be!
Fx'd for you!

Cd 7. Folded and tested with a sensative and of course it was negative. I decided to try since temp has stayed so high. No real symptoms to speak of for the past two days except gassy :haha: tired but I haven't been sleeping well And lots of dreams. Chart is almost triphasic I think

Hi Bonnie,

Your looking amazing and I agree looking Triphasic fxd for you!!

Only OPK I will test in the morning. No symtoms so I am starting to think I may just going to O early :nope: :shrug: Still positive today too.

Does this OPK look positive to you??

Attachments

• CD7 opk.jpg
    CD7 opk.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi ladies,

Bonnie - oh my gosh!!! that chart is looking hopeful! FXed your temps stay that high!!

LW - that OPK defo looks pos! I would suggest you get BDing and keep OPK testing.

I sure hope Kat is enjoying her holiday! 2 weeks before we hear from her again.

Where is everyone else?

Hey ladies,
Well did pg test this morning BFN. So just going to focus on this cycle. I think I have rogue OPK's as my primary fertility signs are all non fertile low cervics and creamy cervical mucus.
I have a number of positive opk's this week. Will do another later in the day. Ahhh what is my body doing. I feel like taking a break too. Too much.

Thanks for your support

Hi Ladies,

So they went negative for about 3 days and now positive again so I assume this are real O now. who knows been a funny cycle. Hope my temps reveal whats going on. Getting more primary fertility signs now. Maybe early this Month :shrug:

Well that's all wacky! Fx'd!

11dpo and bfn on sensative 10miu. Chart looks good but I think I'm out. Something would have shown on those by now right?

Hi ladies

Bonnie - dont loose hope yet! That chart looks REALLY good!! Your chart is definitely triphasic! FXed you are on my tail!

LW - FXed this is the beginning of your fertile phase. Get BDing!

AFM - I HAVE A LITTLE BUMP!!! yay! I also have my 16 week midwife appointment set for the end of the month - 31st May. That is when I will finally get to hear my babies heartbeat!
Just over 2 weeks to a week off! then 7 weeks till the summer holidays!! Not that we are counting! hehe

Bump pic!

Ff doesn't think it's triphasic becuase the shift was too early.

Skweek the time has gone so quickly and yes we want to see a Bump pic lol!

Bonnie - don't give up your chart looks great. FF does what it does. Fxd for you!!

AFM- don't worry freak week started on Sunday I was shocked when the positive opk came up Monday! But this has been a wacky cycle so who knows what will happen next. I have been really relaxed about everthing to be honest we did not think we be baby dancing for an eggy so soon lol! Anyway were off to Liverpool tommorow night so I shall be enjoing the rest of freak week up north and without having to go to work yea!!

eeekkk bump pics - hhhmm its more like a flabby tummy at the mo if I dont pull it in!! although everyone at work seems to think I have defo popped out over the last week!
I will have to see if I can convince df to take a profile pic of me.

Bonnie - what shift are you refering to? It sure looks triphasic to me

LW - I'm so jealous that you are on hols for a few days! i want time off work too!
Oh well - I'll just have to wait 2 weeks before I get a week off school

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"