• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

:dust: Happy Valentine's day to all!!! :dust:

Bonnie - OOOhhhh an hour to you can open it!! I'm really excited for you!!

Can I join u x think I will be ov this week so we have started doing the deed from Sunday, will go again tonight and then Thursday, sat lol

This is our first month ttc, i had marina coil for 5 years and had i removed January, had withdrawal bleed straight away for 5 days then this month got af on the 7th finished af on sat so will be Dtd every other day :) hope I get caught this month

Haha. Nope. It's only 6:15 am here! Grr

6:15AM!!!! Why are you awake?? Thats still sleep time for me!!!

Oh my oh my oh my, Just done another OPK and guess what!!! :D Yup I got a postive!!! I though I missed my smiley faces this month!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

Oh my oh my oh my, Just done another OPK and guess what!!! :D Yup I got a postive!!! I though I missed my smiley faces this month!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

Haha I'm At the gym right now lol
Yes on a machine
Lol

Can I join u x think I will be ov this week so we have started doing the deed from Sunday, will go again tonight and then Thursday, sat lol

This is our first month ttc, i had marina coil for 5 years and had i removed January, had withdrawal bleed straight away for 5 days then this month got af on the 7th finished af on sat so will be Dtd every other day :) hope I get caught this month

Let me be the first to welcome you to our crazy sexy thread!
I too had a mirena coil. Had it removed in March '11 and have been TTCing since.
GL on you journey and FXed it wont be long till you get your BFP!!

Haha I'm At the gym right now lol
Yes on a machine
Lol

You are crazy, mind you - I did see my personal trainer yesterday morning.

I too had a mirena coil. Had it removed in March '11 and have been TTCing since.

Thankyou :) trying not to turn into a mad testing lady lol, got some tests from pound land in the draw Already lol, hope I get bfp quick as hubby is worried he is too old for a baby, he is only 37 but this will be our last little bundle of joy if and when I become pg

Thankyou :) trying not to turn into a mad testing lady lol, got some tests from pound land in the draw Already lol, hope I get bfp quick as hubby is worried he is too old for a baby, he is only 37 but this will be our last little bundle of joy if and when I become pg

MEN?? :haha: tell him my uncle was 75 when he last fathered a baby girl!!!! He can not be too old to get you preggers!!!

MEN?? :haha: tell him my uncle was 75 when he last fathered a baby girl!!!! He can not be too old to get you preggers!!!

Welcome and good luck
I had a copper t for 10 years and pill for 6 months after
This is month 2 for us
DB is 44

75!!! Wow and I thought I was weird because I already have a grandchild! :rofl:

Nope, I think few can beat my Uncle Peter!!! He had 4DD's by his first wife. These DD's were all in their 30's when he remarried a 32 year old. They then had a DS and another DD when he was 70+.
Some of his grandchildren are younger than his youngest children!!

Nope, I think few can beat my Uncle Peter!!! He had 4DD's by his first wife. These DD's were all in their 30's when he remarried a 32 year old. They then had a DS and another DD when he was 70+.
Some of his grandchildren are younger than his youngest children!!

Wow!! Blimey:) dont think I could imagine my dad having another and he is only 59

:wave: Hiya Ladies,

Welcome to those who are new, I have missed you last few days. Nice to see Freak week is in full effect woo hoo :wohoo: lets get those :spermy: lmao.

Well According to FF I am due to O on Friday. I did my first OPK on Sunday it was faint line so I know that is negative. They have been getting a little darker today but not enough for me to say positive. Any who I am debating if we shouold go full foce tonight or wait until tommorow or both?? I am thinking both but also know sometimes spermy need to recover lol.
Yes I am all set with sexy undies and ready to get my freak on some more.

L:happydance:

He was determined to have a son to carry on the family name!! So he met and married his second wife. She wanted 2 kids so he didnt complain!! heehee

:wave: Hiya Ladies,

Welcome to those who are new, I have missed you last few days. Nice to see Freak week is in full effect woo hoo :wohoo: lets get those :spermy: lmao.

Well According to FF I am due to O on Friday. I did my first OPK on Sunday it was faint line so I know that is negative. They have been getting a little darker today but not enough for me to say positive. Any who I am debating if we shouold go full foce tonight or wait until tommorow or both?? I am thinking both but also know sometimes spermy need to recover lol.
Yes I am all set with sexy undies and ready to get my freak on some more.

L:happydance:

Freak week is in full swing here!!!
Sexy undies had their first run last night and boy did he enjoy them!!
Hoping to use my preseed and softcup tonight!!

The quote and multi quote is up the swanny at the mo....so bare with me!!!

Bonnie - you never know, you may have OVd at the right time!! And you are at the gym that early? Are you a freak? :bodyb:

skweek - don't even know where to start with you! You have a Personal trainer? And you're uncle is 110 and stil having kids? What the ****? I am at loss for words. :shrug: :rofl:

bbear - Welcome! You are brave joining this thread...but we only ask that you have a lobotomy first. :haha:

Lotuswomb - I don't know, one month I think every other day...then I think f&** it, do it every day! Go for it girl. :happydance:

Haha I am a freak. I have never been a morning person until I got with DB who is up at 5am for work. Now I wake up even on weekends. It sucks!
So gym before work. I have an hour drive and need to be there 8ish so 545-6 ish I'm at the gym.
Trying to hit my goal before I'm knocked up!
Not that there isn't another 40 to go after that but that's another story!

You all crack me up! I love this thread. It is soooo fun.

Ready to wear my garter belt and valentine's day outfit. Seems like someone could not even wait till V-day to show off her corsest, lol. Yes, do it again if you have EWCM.

I think it is recommended to do it daily around O. Every other day besides. I am going for the daily method.

I cannot imagine being at the gym at 6:15, yuck. I don't like waking at 8pm to workout with DH and make breakfast.

I am so excited ladies! Let's see if we get some sticky beans out of this week. Those Oing a bit later, have fun sex... those buggers can live several days.

You all crack me up! I love this thread. It is soooo fun.

Ready to wear my garter belt and valentine's day outfit. Seems like someone could not even wait till V-day to show off her corsest, lol. Yes, do it again if you have EWCM.

I think it is recommended to do it daily around O. Every other day besides. I am going for the daily method.

I cannot imagine being at the gym at 6:15, yuck. I don't like waking at 8pm to workout with DH and make breakfast.

I am so excited ladies! Let's see if we get some sticky beans out of this week. Those Oing a bit later, have fun sex... those buggers can live several days.

I was going for the daily around I method but the damn thing hatched too early and screwed up my plans!

I swear if we have to go to march I'm having him ask if we can swap custody weekends because I ov AGAIN when they are with us!

:rofl::rofl:

Ewwww, early mornings. :devil:

I have never been an early morning person, I am a night owl. At the weekend, I don't get up til 10am.

Garter belts, corsets, V Day outfits? Lucky lucky men!! :happydance:

I tell you what, if we get a BFP out of this thread this month, I swear to God, I will self combust, how amazing would that be!!!! :wohoo:

Have a fun evening, love to you all!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->