• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

We had the m&s meal deal :) was really nice

Complete with candles??
Unfortunately my DF only has 1 or 2 romantic bones in his body! bring out the candles would have been overdoing it for him!! :haha:

We had the m&s meal deal :) was really nice

Complete with candles??
Unfortunately my DF only has 1 or 2 romantic bones in his body! bring out the candles would have been overdoing it for him!! :haha:

Yes we had candles, and little hearts scattered on the table and love heart lights :) hubby brought be a single rose too with price still on it haha, and he admitted that my mil got my card, we have a boxer and I think she got it because it had a boxer on the front saying I wuff you how lame haha but at least he told me :)
Did make me laugh

we had out usual crock pot meal-it was beef stew this time
(with both of us working and having long commutes it is easier just throwing it in the crock and it is ready when we get home...)

did my scavenger hunt
then db used 2 of his backrub coupons (30 min each)
then it was time for bed-no bd last night

i also have a corset-the laces are very long so i can pull them around and tighten from the front. It also hooks up the front with grommets so i can have it mostly together and then just tighten :happydance:

glad you ladies had a great time too

:rofl: having MIL buying the V'day card!! :rofl:
I just love the card he bought me!! DF loves monkeys and so my card has a monkey on the front and refers to him as my love monkey!! I do love him!!

Bonnie - looks like FF has finally decided you have OV.
oohhhh to the corset - I would say don it sometime in the name of practicing!! hehe

Bonnie - looks like FF has finally decided you have OV.
oohhhh to the corset - I would say don it sometime in the name of practicing!! hehe

yes..even with the screwy temp it declared i oc on saturday -day 11
i was hoping maybe 12th but oh well

i have a "new plan" if we dont make it this month(see journal)

time for a shower and get ready for work-skipped the gym today-but sill have been awake since 5 grrrrrrrrr

Just read back, I love you guys!!! :hugs: You are all doing me proud!! Corsets, secrets in envelopes...kebabs....it's all good. :rofl:

Well, I had CM yesterday so I am definitely OVing!! :thumbup: OH cooked me a lovely 3 course meal and we had got each other the same card! He bought it in a different town to me, how spooky is that! Well after 8 years, I suppose we should know each other by now!!

I wore red lacy underwear and the Conceive Plus came out again. He did feel a bit full after 3 courses...so I had to wait a bit til I mounted him...didn't want him self combusting and sending me flying out of the window! :rofl:

Got another Peak this morning, so we shall BDing again tonight and up to Friday, definitely.

And no, this thread will not be finishing after this week, :growlmad: we can hang around in here as long as we flippin well like!! :wohoo: We all need support, advice and a good laugh!!! :hugs:

Everyone is welcome! TTC is so hard and serious at times, we need to laugh. xxx

Oh and each piece of jewelry was taped up in a nutshell :rofl:
Nuts were a kick back to Christmas when I didn't give him stocking ideas so I had a stocking full of nuts-each one wrapped! :rofl:

So I was thinking....if we need March the next theme should be St. Patty's Day!
:haha:

YAY YAY I so need this thread at the mo. With all that is going on besides TTCing - this is the one thing that keeps me sane!!!

I have just been in contact with my chronic pain clinic (I have coccydynia) and landed up in tears!!! I was told I have to wait till June for another procedure!!! I THINK NOT!!!!! I have been put down for March 7th!! 3 weeks and counting!!
I am going to treat this treatment as a means to an end!! I have recently joined up with DF's private health care, but unfortunately cant use it for 6 months. 7
After this I will be looking into having my coccyx removed!

Bonnie - :rofl: at the nuts!! but that was so sweet!!

Hey Ladies,

Unfortunatly I am out this month :cry: My DB had an old knee injury that flared up really bad yesterday at work he is a P.T. He is in soo much pain and it effecting both knees. He can't really BD over next 5 days maybe less depending on recovery. He said we better wait till next month to TCC again. My yesterday today and Friday BD plan are out :cry::cry:.....
On the positive side his osteopath has recoemended he take 1000mg of Vit C for his knee, which I have read is great for sperm quality and count. I don't think there is a problem with his boys but it can't hurt.
I will also take the oppotunity just to learn my cycle and see all the pg symtoms I get when I can't possibly be pg :nope:
Also his health is important so I will just nurse him back to health asap

Anyways I will check in with you guys and see when youi all get your BFP, I will be back in March for my spring freak week lmao

You guys V days sound so Fab lol

:dust::dust:

Oh and each piece of jewelry was taped up in a nutshell :rofl:
Nuts were a kick back to Christmas when I didn't give him stocking ideas so I had a stocking full of nuts-each one wrapped! :rofl:

So I was thinking....if we need March the next theme should be St. Patty's Day!
:haha:

I think we can think of something a bit more smutty than that! :blush: Love the jewellery and nuts surprise, bless him!! :happydance:

YAY YAY I so need this thread at the mo. With all that is going on besides TTCing - this is the one thing that keeps me sane!!!

I have just been in contact with my chronic pain clinic (I have coccydynia) and landed up in tears!!! I was told I have to wait till June for another procedure!!! I THINK NOT!!!!! I have been put down for March 7th!! 3 weeks and counting!!
I am going to treat this treatment as a means to an end!! I have recently joined up with DF's private health care, but unfortunately cant use it for 6 months. 7
After this I will be looking into having my coccyx removed!

Big :hugs: to you!!! How brave you are, you make sure you stay put in this thread misses so we can all keep an eye on you!!! :hugs:

Hey Ladies,

Unfortunatly I am out this month :cry: My DB had an old knee injury that flared up really bad yesterday at work he is a P.T. He is in soo much pain and it effecting both knees. He can't really BD over next 5 days maybe less depending on recovery. He said we better wait till next month to TCC again. My yesterday today and Friday BD plan are out :cry::cry:.....
On the positive side his osteopath has recoemended he take 1000mg of Vit C for his knee, which I have read is great for sperm quality and count. I don't think there is a problem with his boys but it can't hurt.
I will also take the oppotunity just to learn my cycle and see all the pg symtoms I get when I can't possibly be pg :nope:
Also his health is important so I will just nurse him back to health asap

Anyways I will check in with you guys and see when youi all get your BFP, I will be back in March for my spring freak week lmao

You guys V days sound so Fab lol

:dust::dust:

Excuse me, check in...check in??? I want you here on a daily basis. :hugs:

Poor OH, I am sure the Vit C will do him good. My OH has a long term knee injury, football one, he has pins in it, he is 10 years younger than me...what a crock! :rofl:

I'm going nowhere right now, Heavenly! I will be staying right here.
I need this thread to keep me sane!! heehee

I'm going nowhere right now, Heavenly! I will be staying right here.
I need this thread to keep me sane!! heehee

Me too!
Any concerns that bnb would give up the boot for being too racey? :rofl::rofl:

I jolly well hope they dont!!! If they do I would seriously think this place is run by nuns!! :haha: :rofl: What are the chances of that?

Lotus, so sorry to hear about your lovey getting hurt and you having to wait till next month.:cry:

To everyone else, making me all crack up with your V-Day antics. I don't know how you got on a leather corset by yourself. Sounds painful and for 2 minutes!!! Oh well, I am sure your SO thought it was worth it.

A homemade 3 course dinner sounds heavenly and take in Chinese sounds fun and relaxed. Sorry for the kebab dinner not being great, hopefully your bday will be better. I don't know what takeout special you ladies are referring to, but glad it included candles.:dohh:

I like all the sexy lingerie everyone wore. I am sure our men appreciate it after the same old BDing routine.

AFM, I wore my cosabella vday outfit which is white with hearts and has matching panties:happydance:. Hubby wore his super, sexy euro shorts and did a sexy dance for me, lol. He then serenaded me, but was so nervous he was cracking his voice like a high school boy and sweating profusely. I burst into tears because it was so sweet and he was so nervous. I intend that we conceived last night. I O'd yesterday according to the positive OPK on Monday morning.

Lotus, so sorry to hear about your lovey getting hurt and you having to wait till next month.:cry:

To everyone else, making me all crack up with your V-Day antics. I don't know how you got on a leather corset by yourself. Sounds painful and for 2 minutes!!! Oh well, I am sure your SO thought it was worth it.

A homemade 3 course dinner sounds heavenly and take in Chinese sounds fun and relaxed. Sorry for the kebab dinner not being great, hopefully your bday will be better. I don't know what takeout special you ladies are referring to, but glad it included candles.:dohh:

I like all the sexy lingerie everyone wore. I am sure our men appreciate it after the same old BDing routine.

AFM, I wore my cosabella vday outfit which is white with hearts and has matching panties:happydance:. Hubby wore his super, sexy euro shorts and did a sexy dance for me, lol. He then serenaded me, but was so nervous he was cracking his voice like a high school boy and sweating profusely. I burst into tears because it was so sweet and he was so nervous. I intend that we conceived last night. I O'd yesterday according to the positive OPK on Monday morning.

Aww how sweet!
Fx'd for you!
:dust:

I jolly well hope they dont!!! If they do I would seriously think this place is run by nuns!! :haha: :rofl: What are the chances of that?

Naughty nuns. :haha:

Hubby wore his super, sexy euro shorts and did a sexy dance for me, lol. He then serenaded me, but was so nervous he was cracking his voice like a high school boy and sweating profusely. I burst into tears because it was so sweet and he was so nervous. I intend that we conceived last night. I O'd yesterday according to the positive OPK on Monday morning.

What a sweetheart, whack it on Youtube, he will be an overnight sensation!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->