• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Well hubby home In half an hr, just spent about 40 minutes trying to get this blasted corset on lol, My arms are aching now!
Table all set with hearts and candles and my little black dress to hide the surprise underneath lol :)

Well hubby home In half an hr, just spent about 40 minutes trying to get this blasted corset on lol, My arms are aching now!
Table all set with hearts and candles and my little black dress to hide the surprise underneath lol :)

You little minx, you!! :happydance:

We want all the gory details later. :p

You little minx, you!! :happydance:

We want all the gory details later. :p

:thumbup: will let you know how we get on lol

I have a scavenger hunt awaiting me at home. That is what was in the envelope-a clue :rofl:

Unfourtunetly I do not anticipate any :sex: tonight as that has been the past 2 in a row. DB is sleepy....I'll see if I can keep him awake but I don't have high hopes lol
I guess that means the hot pink cami I got for tonight may have to wait until the next go round....sigh
(grumbling......damn early eggie...I should have kept my mouth shut another night hahahahah-he never would have known!)

Well ladies have fun tonight-I know I did!

Morning ladies!!
I hope that everyones V day is off to a great start or you had a fun end if you have already had your Vday.
A treasure hunt sounds fun! DH isnt that creative in my house but I see there some money missing from our bank account so I think theres a surprise waiting at home for me. I am working a 12 hour shift today so Im hoping to get home on time and get some :sex: in before I am too tired lol We have been going with the every other night rule, which I love cause I dont have to climb into bed and worry that he wants some and I might have to turn him down and he loves cause he knows that he will get some every second day, lol I feel like its not quite enough tho... I have been using my OPKs twice a day since CD1 and on CD8 I got a full solid line but it was lighter then the control line, since then I have been getting half lines or just faint shadow lines :( Any ideas?? Im hoping to be able to test a few times over the next few days but with work I never know when Im going to get to pee or be able to hold off drinking anything for a few hours :( Grrr! I think this month might just be fun :sex: month for us.... Feeling a tad hopeless today...
Oh, and for all the ladies with special Vday outfits.. I have a black leather corset from last year that I wear on the odd occasion. Always makes me feel sexy!! Once you have one, youll start a collection! Beware!! :)

Sexy, Sexy!!! Those damn corsets are rough. So are damn stockings.

Medic, those OPKs sound a bit dicey. I have never had half lines or such. When are you testing? If your urine is diluted, it wont show up dark on the stick. The one line you got might have been your surge.

Glad to hear some of you already had a wonderful night. Mine hasn't begun yet. Off to get a new haircut and prep for the night. Will be wearing my heart print valentine's day cosabella nightie with matching thong. DH will be wearing his sexy outfit and I have asked him to do a sexy dance for me, lol.

I got a full faint line on CD8, not a positive but its the only one that has been a full thickness line with a uniform color to it.. Ive given in to my POAS addiciton and at this point I am testing every single time I go to the washroom. ;) I bought 100 OPKs so I have a bunch to work my way through. I am working today and we have had a busy morning so I havent tested yet but Im planning on it as soon as I can find a washroom and a free moment!! I am just worried that theres a bigger problem that we are going to have to overcome. I have a feeling that reaching our Baby Gioal is going to take a while... Partly because his ex got knocked up by fluke, so it adds some pressure to actually TTC. Plus we are tring to squeeze in having a baby before my grandmother turns 90 (In Dec, so would be a nice bday gift to give her a first greatgrandbaby) and going back to school in Sept (Would be nice to be on Mat Leave for school instead of taking time off). I still have my FXed for a +OPK in the next few days. Ive been looking at a whole bunch of online pictures and Im seeing some very close to mine, So I dont think that the half line is an issue. The brand I have actually states that a line of 50% width or more is a ok and should be read as if its a full width line. Ill try to take a picutre of my tests and post it...its a bit hard to explain without seeing it.

i'm OV tomorrow, so today we've had morning sex, evening sex and just waiting for bedtime sex.. all for valentines day OH thinks! ;)

Alright you filthy lot, you've all been very busy today I see! (on this thread! :winkwink:)

i'm OV tomorrow, so today we've had morning sex, evening sex and just waiting for bedtime sex.. all for valentines day OH thinks! ;)

Hilarious!! So naughty and devious of you.

Medic, sounds like you got the OPK issue completely covered. The good thing about having 100 is that you don't need to hoard them. Let us know when the damn thing turns out positive!

I'm counting my positive on the OPK that was opened 15 days past the 30 days they recommend. A positive is a positive and the control line was fine. I heard that companies say to throw them out after 30 days because the control line begins to break down when exposed to light. Whatever, counting it as a positive OPK and that puts O at today or tomorrow. Will be getting busy. Not as busy as Anna, LOL.

Baby Dust to us all.

Oh, and for all the ladies with special Vday outfits.. I have a black leather corset from last year that I wear on the odd occasion. Always makes me feel sexy!! Once you have one, youll start a collection! Beware!! :)

A black leather corset?? you saucy minx!!! Where did you get that one?? I want one too!!! :blush:

I love this thread sooo much. I do hope it doesnt end after today!!!
This is one thread I have looked forward to catching up with each day!!!

A black leather corset?? you saucy minx!!! Where did you get that one?? I want one too!!! :blush:

I bought it form a friend that owns a sex shop in Calgary.... But, You can order them online at Allure Leather. They are a bit of an investment, money wise, but I have several of them and if you take care of them they last for a long long time.

I bought it form a friend that owns a sex shop in Calgary.... But, You can order them online at Allure Leather. They are a bit of an investment, money wise, but I have several of them and if you take care of them they last for a long long time.

You are giving me ideas. There is a leather shop just on the other side of town!! I might visit them before the end of the week.
I agree with you when you said when you get one its only the start!!! I got a basque first and there is no turning back! !!

You are giving me ideas. There is a leather shop just on the other side of town!! I might visit them before the end of the week.
I agree with you when you said when you get one its only the start!!! I got a basque first and there is no turning back! !![/QUOTE]

I think that if DH knew how much money I have spent on some of them he would take the credit cards away. :haha:
He cant resist a pair of fishnets and high heels paired with a corset. I have developed a system to lace them up myself, as we have found that letting DH try to lace me up ends up in a half done up corset before he cant handle it anymore:blush:

Looks like Ill be stuck at work late tonight so no dress-up for me, but def going to get some more :sex: in tonight!! Still no positive on my OPKs :(

Had a fab evening :) all that time getting the corset on and once he saw it it stayed on for 2 minutes lol xx was great fun x kids where at the inlaws so was nice not to feel like we would be interrupted, we just had a great night

Food was nice too :winkwink:

Beautiful set of Jewelery for me
Massage stuff and "coupons" for him
Couples massage for us on Saturday
(I even booked a prenatal therapist just in case)
OFf to pay on a coupon soon. Lol

Since I was stalking this thread thought it would be rude not to say :hi: and wish everyone lots of sticky :dust:
You ladies made me laugh so much, guessing lime hand wash has the same effect as deepheat, makes your eyes water!
I had my first + opk for this cycle so OH enjoyed Valentines day too :sex: :headspin:
Here's hoping for some :bfp:

I think that if DH knew how much money I have spent on some of them he would take the credit cards away. :haha:
He cant resist a pair of fishnets and high heels paired with a corset. I have developed a system to lace them up myself, as we have found that letting DH try to lace me up ends up in a half done up corset before he cant handle it anymore:blush:

Looks like Ill be stuck at work late tonight so no dress-up for me, but def going to get some more :sex: in tonight!! Still no positive on my OPKs :(

I so know what you mean about the costs!!! Oh my gosh!! my one corset cost £123!!!! The basque was a bit cheaper at about £50!!! And thats without all the other little bits!!

Had a fab evening :) all that time getting the corset on and once he saw it it stayed on for 2 minutes lol xx was great fun x kids where at the inlaws so was nice not to feel like we would be interrupted, we just had a great night

Food was nice too :winkwink:

Half done up corset??? on for only 2 minutes?? Nah not with my DF!! he makes sure its all done up and not coming off. If it was permanently attached to me he would be the happiest man on earth!!!

Welcome to Abbey. Yup must be the craziest thread about

We ended up in the shower lol :) only reason it came off!

Although after eating I felt like it needed to come off :)

Hoping we all had lots of fun :) and our all getting BfPs very soon xx

Hubby has dentist in a minute then hopefully we are going to have a few hours together before the kids come home :thumbup:

Oh we had a very unromantic dinner!! kebab shop dinner!!! Thats what he wanted and with him being sooo fussy with food I am prepared to give a bit!! Will try get a nice dinner out of him next week for my birthday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->