• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Ohhh Bonnie I am so glad you are still kinda around I would miss you so much. You guys have become like my sisters.

I understand the space your in and it is nice when your not so focused on baby making sex.
This thread is super supportive. I am now the last TCCer standing lol.

Hoping your dream finds you Bonnie xxx

Bonnie, so glad you are not totally leaving us.
I agree with LW - this group is like my sisters!!
I don't know what I would have done without the support and advice from all of you!

LW - FXed you get your dream soon

Bonnie,
I'm happy you have decided to stay here for support and let nature take it's course.

Morning all.
Hoping my last night's dream doesn't come true!!! I dreamed that I gave birth to my daughter 6 weeks early!! I am 34 weeks tomorrow!! NOOOOOOO!!! I'm not ready for her yet.
I took the moses basket apart the other day to wash all the bits and bobs and can't seem to get it all together again!! HELP! Don't know if I should tell DF!! Its the one his sister gave us!! EEEKKK
I can see I'll be spending the weekend trying to find all the bits and bobs.

Don't stress. Just ask for help. It's not like you broke it or anything. Some people are better at those kiNd of puzzles!
I'm surenitbwas just a bad dream. But 6 weeks is not horrible and is going to fly by'

Yea Bonnie just flow with nature. I have felt much more relaxed this cycle.

Skweek try not to stress all will work out. Your bound to feel a little anxious at the end of pregnancy. See if you can get w pregnancy massage.

As for me I thought I was 9dpo yesterday but actually today. Was not paying attention to ff lol. Had a temp rise from 36.65 to 36.78 today but will see if it stays up there and trying to be as relaxed as possible.

Skweek,
I've had 3 people on my PARL site give birth at 34 weeks and all four babies (one was twins) are doing great... no worries at this point. Ask DF to help with the moses basket. No biggie in the scheme of things.

Hi ladies,
Finally I managed to get on here for the first time this weekend!
Managed to find the missing bits of moses basket! Turns out I had left them on the basket. So moses basket and cotbed all made up and ready to go!
Bestie brought the rocking chair round yesterday. Just waiting for the glue to set on a piece that broke then I will be taking some pics for all to see!
Just 3 weeks to go before I start maternity leave! But sooo much to do before I can officially leave! Another busy week ahead of me.

LW - fxed your temps stay up!!

Kat - hows your bump coming along?
I have been thinking of taking another bump pic. Everyone is saying I have exploded yet again!

Bonnie - hows your daughter doing(since her MC)?

Hi Skweek,
It's great that everything is coming together and mat leave is in 3 weeks! Try to take it easy hon, you are almost there.

I've popped as well and would love to see a pic.

29 week bump.jpg

Yea bump pics are great looking Fab Kat

Well I'm 12dpo my temps are all over the place so really just in lp limbo right now. Been busy so that kept my mind of it a little just see as all well be revealed in the next few days.

LW,
FXed for you hon.

Bonnie,
What's going on with you. Are you all hiking a whole bunch still? Do you get along well with DB's kids?

Skweek,
Where's that bump pic?

Hiking when we can. Last was my hookie day off. Lol
Hoping to do another when the leave really start changing
Yes I get along really well with db's kids.

HI ladies,

Kat you sure are looking good!!

LW - Love the LP Limbo!! :rofl: FXed for the next few days for you!

Bonnie - I really miss hiking! Used to do one day and over night loads when I was younger. No ways of getting back into that right now.

Will see if I can take another bump pic tonight and load it up. Bump was really quiet last night - must have been because I ate so much! Just about had to roll home from my parents!! Thankfully she has been really active this morning! Moving loads. Can't watch my bump for too long - fear she might make me feel seasick! lol!!

It's scary when it is too quiet in there. Glad she is moving all around today.

Well ladies,
AF got me yesterday afternoon, after cramping all night the night before last and on and off yesterday morning. C.D 2 and it sucks. But I did not cry this month just moving onto the next cycle. It can be frustrating but all I can do is keep on trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->