• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Well af made her way in yesterday.
Not taking clomid this month. Would be a waste because of kids weekend.
So NTNP basically but will try to get in as close as possible of course.
40 in a couple of weeks....sigh

oh my gosh Bonnie - :hugs: for AF showing up. 40 years young!!! You planning a party?
Where is everyone else?
How is everyone else doing?

1 week left of work then I'm off on Mat leave! I think I really need it too! I am struggling to stay awake most days.
I saw the MW this last week and she booked me in for yet another scan! WOOHOO!! So scan tomorrow afternoon. Tuesday I'm seeing the nurse for the flu and whooping cough jabs. Wednesday is NCT class. Thursday we are seeing the consultant to discuss birthing options. Friday - well - with it being my final day at work, I'm expecting a small baby shower (always happens! and have we had loads of babyshowers over the last 4 years I've been at this school!)
So a week of baby, baby, baby!!
Hope everyone had a good weekend and have an even better week!

Bonnie,
Happy almost 40th. Sorry you got AF.

Skweek,
Yay for 1 week before mat leave. Let us know how the baby shower goes.

AFM,
Thrilled to be over the 30 week mark. Finally having faith this baby will indeed arrive.

Here are my 30 week bump shots:

Baby Bump Beach Photo Shoot - 1.jpg

Baby Bump Beach Photo Shoot - 3.jpg

Sorry Bonnie about AF I know it sucks :hugs: good idea to try and get as close to ov as possible.
Any big party plans for your 40th??

Skweek wow so close now and really exciting 1 more week till maternity leave. Enjoy.

Kat you carry so beautifully and you look beutiful. Love the beach pics

AFM some ladies and I on another thread are taking a more relaxed approach. Many are trying the smep. I am not using opk's this month just primary signs I have temped hear and there but missed a few also so being really chilled this cycle and so far feel good. Should ov between thurs and Saturday ish.

Kat - I just love your bump!!! Gorgeous bump piccies!!

LW - FXed smep works out well for you!

I have one really busy week with a loooooooong to-do-list.
OK so lunch is over and I had better crack on with my never-ending list.
Scan this afternoon again. Will let you all know what is said.

Kat your pics are beautiful!

squeek-so excited for you-not much longer now!

LW-good luck this weekend

Not sure what plans are for my bday-i am working that day but DB has instructed me not to make any plans and to leave work in heels not sneakers :shrug: this may change because he is now working starting today-so i dont know if his plans will be affected by his new schedule.

LW,
I think the SMEP plan is smart.

Skweek,
Keep us update on the scan.

Bonnie,
That is soooo romantic. I love surprises like that. I hope it works out. Yay, that he got a new position.

AFM,
Almost 31 weeks!
Thanks for the nice comments on my bump ladies.

Hi ladies,
Bonnie - so romantic!! Lets hope he keeps those plans regardless of the job.

scan update - seems like we have a little porker on our hands. All measurements are fine, just a big belly.
Just popped onto FB and see that one of our NCT couples just had their baby boy today(Just 3 days early)! I want to have my little girl now! I'm so jealous now. :haha:

Bought my change bag this past weekend
Managed to pick up, not just one but 2 change bags for £55!! Big one usually goes on there site for £55
https://miatui.com/collections/mums/p...ie-amelie-pink
and the small one (for free) usually goes for £40!!
https://miatui.com/collections/grace/...ts/grace-black
So got a big pink change bag and a small black one! I just love them!!

great news on the scan hon. links don't work.

oh no,

This is the big bag I bought:
https://miatui.com/collections/mums/products/minnie-amelie-pink

And this is the smaller change bag that I got for free!!
https://miatui.com/collections/grace/products/grace-black

Hope these links work this time

Kat I love your bump pics, I will have to add some of mine x

Skweek what a busy week, hope you have a lovely baby shower at school

Bonnie 40 is young hunn

Lw hope you're well x

Afm getting restless legs and really bad heartburn but other than that all good, midwife on Monday to get my matb1 form for my maternity leave x
Feeling baby move loads now feels so real x

Skweek,
Very cute.

Bbear,
That is great. It's good to hear you are doing so well. As for the symptoms, it's just part of pregnancy. I have quite a few of my own including bleeding piles this morning.

Bonnie,
let us know how your 40th goes.

LW,
I hope it is your turn this cycle.

Oh the joys of piles :/

I can't believe how quick it's going x

Bbear glad you and baby are well. You stay strong through those symptoms

Skweek I love your bags so very cute. Looks like your all set for your new arrival I am so excited for you guys

Bonnie how you doing Hun looking forward to hearing all about your birthday.

Kat oooh bleeding piles my goodness your a trooper. Things us women have to go through lol. My lively I hope this is my cycle too I really can't wait for this bfp and to start my journey. Xx

Afm just bd and waiting to ov then back onto TWW

Thanks ladies - Yes I love my change bags.
Bonnie - let us know how the big 40 party goes!

Bbear - I agree - Can't believe the last 8 months has gone by so quickly. FXed less than 4 weeks till I meet my LO!

Kat - crickey, bleeding piles hope those ease off soon.

LW - FXed you get that much awaited BFP soon.

AFM - just seem to be suffering with tooth ache since the weekend. Have an appointment with the dentist on Thursday afternoon. I am really tempted to take a paracetamol. Something I have been avoiding and thankfully have not need to take for the last 8 months! Hoping I can manage without them till Thursday afternoon and then FXed he can actually do something there and then to alleviate the pain. Just hoping its not an abscess!!
3 more working days - well actually on 2 1/2 days as I'm only working till lunch on Thursday. Then off to chat to the consultant! yay

Thanks for the sympathy regarding the bleeding piles. It happens less than once a week, so very manageable and all piles are internal. Thank goodness.

LW,
I hope the SMEP works for you.

Skweek,
Ouch. Hope it isn't an abscess. Poor thing. Dental issues and pregnancy also go hand in hand.

Hi ladies, well just back from what I thought was a consultant appointment. :grr: NHS!!
Well turns out the consultant wasn't there today so I saw a doctor and midwife. They just did the usual checks and told me I would have to make an appointment to see the consultant for 2 weeks time!!
Well hello there!! Is that not what my appointment was meant to be about!!
In SA if I booked to see a specific doctor/consultant, I would see them! None of this pushing from pillar to post nonsense!!!
So have made an appointment to see the consultant and FXed I actually get to see him this time round.
Sorry for the rant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->