• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

Hi ladies just a quick pop on for me, will try and read to catch up later :):)

20w scan yesterday, took 3 hrs in the hospital as kept having to go back as baby wouldnt show it's left valve of its heart :/ but all good In the end and we have one very active and healthy baby :) team yellow

Will try and get on later, got to go get the kiddies from school :)

Byeee

Bonnie - FAB news that OH eventually got the SA done!! FXed his results coming back with flying colours!!

Bbear - :wohoo: to a healthy baby!! any pics to show us from the scan yesterday?

Kat - boohoo to having to share your en-suite!

Well I sure am looking forward to my massage in less than any hour! my back is killing me today!
Had a productive day but think I need to stay away from my boss as every time I see her she has something else for me to sort out! help! Every time I cross off something I'm adding about 3 more things to do. On a good note one of our Year 6 teachers has said that he will be sorting out a display that I need to do! YAY!! Apparently its not safe for me to be standing on a table to redo the said display! :haha: Ok I will gratefully accept his help.

Oh Bonnie :hugs:
in what way are they poor? slow swimmers, low numbers, swimming in the wrong direction?

oh no! He is not going to be a happy puppy at all!! Do you think they might offer you ICSI or IVF?

It's all out if pocket here.
Need to consult with urologist
Still possible for medicated iui
I don't know that we would do IVF icsi
$$$$$$$

FXed Bonnie that Urologist can help in some way. Whether it be with meds or something else.

The good thing about ICSI is that they are able to extract/wash the good swimmers and put them right where they need to be. Praying that it all works out well

:wohoo: furniture has just arrived!! I really want to get it all built and sorted now but DF is way to intend on cleaning his desk!
Just waiting for mom to fetch me for shopping now!

So sorry Bonnie. That's really tough. I hope you can move onto the next step now. As always we are here to support you.

Skweek - Enjoy putting up your new furniture

Bbear - glad all is well with you and baby.

AFM- FF put me at 3dpo yesterday so 4 today debatable if I am 2 or 3 but close so I don't think it will matter too much. DB was having many days of feeling tiried ahhhhh so only got 4 days before o and day of o so hoping it was enough this cycle. Frustrating but not going to let it stress me out.

LW - FXed you have caught that eggy.

Well as I suspected yesterday was my baby shower! Was really good to see and spend some friends I hadn't seen in years. Was really glad that my SIL and MIL joined us too. Will post a few pics as soon as I get them from those who took pics.

Skweek,
You had a surprise baby shower? How cute. I am happy you had a lovely day.

Ladies. Thank you for everything.
I plan on asking for my account to be closed.
We will not pursue any treatments procedures or supplements
It is clear I want this more than he does so as ll has said so well before I need to give it to god.
If it happens it happens.
By I can't try to let go and still be here.

I wish you all the luck in the world getting your dreams

So sorry Bonnie we will really miss you my love. Stay strong and all the best.
:hugs:

Bonnie - all the best of luck! you will be missed here! Hope you still get your dream!

Sorry for the copy past but its easier....

Ok hi....still here. Haven't cut the cord-think ill just add a few feet to it for now.
I would miss so many of you so much.
Thank you all for you kind words this past week. I don't think I have ever been on this kind of roller coaster before.

I am feeling better today. We have decided no treatments (IUI), no more testing and oh refuses any hocus pocus voodo supplements.
I am not going to temp or mark calendars. I will know about when is right and we will see what happens. If its a kid weekend I won't even bother to stress it.
I have obsessed over things too long and need to refocus on me-not a baby that doesn't even exist yet. I have a possible opportunity at work-probably lateral but time for a change and wil make me more marketable elsewhere in a few years.

Also it does help to know that yes we bd last night so this month was not a total waste. Opk was positive yeaterday afternoon and again this am. It was because we wanted to and there was no mention that it was baby related. There were no soft cups or lutw. (Although I did discreetly pile the blanket under my bum for a little tilt:haha:)

So-through the chaos and tears I have decided to accept what will be will be. I myself can't do anymore than that-And I highly doubt he will change his mind. So be it.

Lots of love and hugs ladies
You have no idea what you all mean to me.
:hugs::hugs:
:kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"