• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling LoveBugs - OVing on or around Valentine's Day? Bring your own Barry White CD!

I'm so excited for you!!! Wow, that is a lovely, large bump! Keep us posted. Can't wait to see you baby girl.

Wow Skweek your looking amazing and I am loving the bump. Yep get walking. They say eating pineapple can help or having sex lol. Best of luck can't wait to baby girl.

AFM I has super sore breast last night and mild cramps and this morning nothing. I still wanna wait a few days to test.

Fx lw xx hope you get a positive :):)

Skweek you look amazing, beautiful large bump x can't wait to see the first feb love bug baby x not long now x

Afm well bump is getting big, baby is the length of a cucumber and I am into double figures 95 days to go :) half term this week so going to try and relax a bit but also have a lovely week with the kids x

Hi Ladies,

I got my :bfp: this morning I can hardly believe it.

My chart went Triphasic but I was trying to ignore it lol.
I got 2 positives. One with the Amazon Cheapy and the other was a test that a midwife gave me after my chemical in July.
I took the pic but it saying it is too big to upload.

I am still a little nervous but trying to stay positive :happydance::happydance:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/39f12e/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Oh my gosh LW!!! That is fantastic!!! I'm so pleased for you!!!

6 days and counting for me now! FXed I have this baby before the weekend!

oh LW that is fantastic news!

good luck sqweek--i will try to pop on and keep posted but may be without power and internet as hurricane Sandy is hitting us tomorrow...

GL and keep safe Bonnie! Will be thinking of you Bonnie

How was your Birthday?

it was wonderful...sorry-forgot to post about it.
The surprise was a wonderful dinner at one of the restaurants at the Culinary Institute of America. Beautiful and delicious!

Omg yay comgratulations lw xxxxx so happy for you :):)

You birthday surprise sounds lovely

Bonnie - what a lovely surprise!!

AFM - I think I have the spring cleaning/nesting bug out of me for now!
Oven = cleaned! Fridge = cleaned! dishes washed, dried and packed away(even lunch dishes!! House vacuumed! stuff cleared to respective places! Kitchen table cleared and cleaned. Ironing done and packed away!
Just planning on popping out to the shops for a few bits! then past an Indian Takeaway for a hot curry!!
Then, IF I'm still awake when DF gets in tonight I might grab him! :winkwink:!
Is this a good sign?

Bonnie your surprise sounded amazing.

Skweek sounds like you have everything in place get to work lol*

Bonnie - what a lovely surprise!!

AFM - I think I have the spring cleaning/nesting bug out of me for now!
Oven = cleaned! Fridge = cleaned! dishes washed, dried and packed away(even lunch dishes!! House vacuumed! stuff cleared to respective places! Kitchen table cleared and cleaned. Ironing done and packed away!
Just planning on popping out to the shops for a few bits! then past an Indian Takeaway for a hot curry!!
Then, IF I'm still awake when DF gets in tonight I might grab him! :winkwink:!
Is this a good sign?

Very good sign. Nesting instinct engaged. Baby on the way.

i kow-i have been thinking about her all weekend!
i hope the quiet is a good sign!

how are you holding up?

Things are good on my end. DH and I just had our last beach weekend as it was in the 80's. The weather is turning this week and will be in the 60's till next summer.

How about you?

Skweek hope up ok xxx can't wait to see baby pics from you lol

Kat wow sounds lovely and warm, freezing here no snow yet though

I am in the middle of having a diabetes test, 1st blood test done, now drinking lucosade, got to go back at 11:15 for another blood test

Sqweek we are all excited about your new arrival. Can't wait for the update.
Kat it is freezing in London and all about the woollies for me right now. Boots, scarf hat lol. I do dream of beach days though lol.
BBear good luck with your test how are you?
Bonnie how's things with you?

Well I am starting to have a bottomless Pitt stomach I must say I am enjoying the eating and only had a little mild nausea but it is still very early.
Feeling exhausted at times throughout the day even after a good nights sleep. I plan to rest more plus off work for a week next week. Spend time with DB before his trip home to the U.S and he will be gone for 3 months so this baby came right on time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->