Calls to ban Bounty in maternity wards - let's hope!!

Oh I totally think we should be rid of them by now. It's just shocking that they're allowed in.
I actually thought they were a charity for new mums until I saw them trying to sell photos to the lass in the next bed to me. I was horrified!
Luckily, by the time she got to me I was trying to express, squeezing my boob raw while FOB painstakingly caught every drop with a 1ml syringe - the poor girl (she only looked like a teenager), she'd barged her way through the curtain, instantly regretted it when she saw the rather odd situation, said she'd come back to take photos then dropped a pack on the table and legged it :lol:
I was in there for a week and never saw her again!

It is shocking the way some mothers have been treated by them though :nope: what an awful company.

Living in the US this sounds so bizarre to me. I've never heard of anyone soliciting women who just gave birth. I was a wreck so this would not have gone over well with me (and I work in sales).

Bounty's banned from my hospital trust as well :D. TBH if someone had come at me and my daughters & son with a camera i'd probably have went nuts at her. The only people i want on my post natal ward are parents and staff.

Wowzers! I feel sorry for you all that have to deal with bounty reps. That is the last thing you need after you've just given birth... I recieved a sample bag that my midwife gave to me at 17 weeks and that was it! I was so tired after the labour that I barely wanted to talk to family let alone some random bounty representative! Shocking, so they should be banned or at least give the mother the option of whether she wants to see them and not just let the rep barge in unexpectedly! :nope:

Bounty's banned from my hospital trust as well :D. TBH if someone had come at me and my daughters & son with a camera i'd probably have went nuts at her. The only people i want on my post natal ward are parents and staff.

Oooh, which healthcare trust is that?

Oooh, which healthcare trust is that?

Tayside :thumbup:. I had my 3 in Ninewells, but Perth doesn't allow them either :D.

I really think we should be rid of them by now.
It's so completely inappropriate to have sales reps pestering women in their most vulnerable state.
:nope:

I can't get over how innapropriate this is! Like I said, I'm in sales and I do some prospecting/cold calling/sales calls.... And this is just ridiculous. I understand that they're trying to target the right market segment, but surely there is a better, more sensitive way of doing it? They should hire me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->